Updated - Relegation run-in: all teams' fixtures in a table (2 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

OK i didnt realise this, I also don't understand what the implications are of this in regards to their resources etc ..it's still a remarkable season for them though surely ?

It is different to clubs who just take the piss with their spending, but as our Tyke said himself it means you can sign players for no real financial risk. A bit like when Watford got out of this league by basically signing Udinese on loan but in reverse

Evo1883

It is different to clubs who just take the piss with their spending, but as our Tyke said himself it means you can sign players for no real financial risk. A bit like when Watford got out of this league by basically signing Udinese on loan but in reverse
Udinese on loan 🤣

Brighton Sky Blue

Udinese on loan 🤣

Forget how many it was they signed but was at least half a dozen I think. In Barnsley’s case the Chinese half owner has majority stakes in 5 other European clubs. Should really be banned but as long as it’s allowed it’ll happen

Reactions: AOM

Ccfcisparks

Anyway, I am worried about out game tomorrow. Middlesbrough are a funny side and Warnock can often have sides of his fired up for games.

I would take a draw I think.
We have to get a win. If we are aiming for the title, we should be looking to beat Norwich on the last day too. It is possible if Norwich slip up in their next 6 games.

AOM

Anyway, I am worried about out game tomorrow. Middlesbrough are a funny side and Warnock can often have sides of his fired up for games.

I would take a draw I think.

Thoughts on next weeks game?
Heard Coventry's form has been a bit sketchy since that Kastaneer left

SBAndy

He first joined to discuss us and our position. Now all he does is discuss Barnsley. It’s boring now, and I can’t imagine many people on here are that arsed about how well Barnsley are doing.

cc84cov was hanging off his every word. Where is the little scamp anyway? Hope he’s not choked on his Lego.

stevefloyd

yeah we’ve been shite then pal you’re right.
Its ok Barnsley, our 'fans' on here argue with each other so being a relative outsider you're going to get some flack here as a matter of course...good luck for the rest of the season but if you get promoted prepare for the worst

Barnsley

Its ok Barnsley, our 'fans' on here argue with each other so being a relative outsider you're going to get some flack here as a matter of course...good luck for the rest of the season but if you get promoted prepare for the worst

I reckon when we do go up, we’ll have a massive rebuild, like what followed our last promotion, from what I’ve seen our recruitment team are quality they’ll get us a squad capable of competing in games against bottom half teams.

Brighton Sky Blue

I reckon when we do go up, we’ll have a massive rebuild, like what followed our last promotion, from what I’ve seen our recruitment team are quality they’ll get us a squad capable of competing in games against bottom half teams.

Maybe buy one of the bigger European clubs and sign them on freebies.

Brighton Sky Blue

more likely to buy a Scottish Premier league team, send our championship promotion winners there and build a premier league team.

Aunt Bessie wants to try the foreign market I heard, trying out herby Yorkshire puds and ‘jus’ rather than gravy. It won’t catch on

Sky Blue Harry H

For me the most important thing for us today is Rotherham not winning at Huddersfield. If they don't win, then they have to go full strength against QPR. If that is the case, then it would be nigh on impossible for them to go full strength against us, as players will either be out injured, be carrying knocks or just be knackered. If Rotherham were to win today, and we lose, then I think Warne is more likely to rotate his squad for the QPR game to leave some fresh for our game. Just my opinion.

Otis

For me the most important thing for us today is Rotherham not winning at Huddersfield. If they don't win, then they have to go full strength against QPR. If that is the case, then it would be nigh on impossible for them to go full strength against us, as players will either be out injured, be carrying knocks or just be knackered. If Rotherham were to win today, and we lose, then I think Warne is more likely to rotate his squad for the QPR game to leave some fresh for our game. Just my opinion.
I totally agree. I think Rotherham not winning today is pivotal. Unless of course we somehow win against Bournemouth.

I concur with all that, Harry.

EalingSB

Another massive week coming up - starts on Tuesday with Sheff Wed, Rotherham and Huddersfield all playing before the big one on Thursday ...

1618071337897.png

Ccfcisparks

We lose our last 6, Rotherham win their last 9, Wednesday win their last 6 and Wycombe win their last 5. We go down bottom.

Sky Blue Harry H

Looking at their fixtures, i can't see either Derby or Huddersfield pulling clear of the pack. Derby pick up less than 2 points from their next 2 away fixtures and they really are in trouble.

speedie87

Hopefully still within 2points of Huddersfield last day of season as fancy us to beat millwall , they have Reading away

Magwitch1

Win our home games starting with all conquering Barnsley we stay up. They have won their last seven away games but Cov away is a big bogey team for them, they must be due an away defeat surely.

AFCCOVENTRY

The sooner we can get the next win it will feel easier. If we lose against Rotherham it’s going to be the end of the world on the forum.

SBAndy

We win the last 6, the entire top half is deducted 30 points for beating us once or more this season and we go up as champions

I’m sure there’s someone more boring than me to work this out, but what is the highest position we can still mathematically finish?

Users who are viewing this thread