Tyler walker (1 Viewer)

cov donkey kick

How can you laugh at that? Waghorn contributed virtually nothing and has been a disastrous and expensive signing. One goal all season, and no he wasn't instrumental in Gyokeres play. Gyokeres played well all season on his own, and with Godden, except for that period after the Blackburn match when he got injured.
Glad you understood the point I was making and not making a monkey of yourself .

mr_monkey

How can you laugh at that? Waghorn contributed virtually nothing and has been a disastrous and expensive signing. One goal all season, and no he wasn't instrumental in Gyokeres play. Gyokeres played well all season on his own, and with Godden, except for that period after the Blackburn match when he got injured.

Obviously didn't watch any games this season then... The waghorn hate is almost as comical as the max love

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Don't hate him. It's just he was terrible.

Waghorn has been terrible this season overall, I don't think that can really be argued against. The idea Biamou could do better is a strange comparison that I really wasn't expecting, and I wouldn't want him to have played myself, but I can see why some people would say he wouldn't have actually been any worse.

The Biamou thing is weird. Some people bang on about the cult or whatever, but it's those very same people that prolong these viscous circles with their own dislike for him.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Anyone follow his Insta? Currently appears to be training, earlier than others (or at least showing it publicly more) but todays he posted it via a Derby player? Max Bird. Pals? Just wanting to get ahead of steam? Potential move and new team mate? Just sharing another footballers story? Me Over thinking and speculating? 🤷🏼‍♂️🤣

shepardo01

Anyone follow his Insta? Currently appears to be training, earlier than others (or at least showing it publicly more) but todays he posted it via a Derby player? Max Bird. Pals? Just wanting to get ahead of steam? Potential move and new team mate? Just sharing another footballers story? Me Over thinking and speculating? 🤷🏼‍♂️🤣
Loads of players have 1-1 sessions with self employed coaches. Sometimes they double up with other players.
Rangers Charlie McCann (from Cov) has them in the close season with the coach of Cov Sphinx's football education academy.... doesn't mean he's joining that.
Don't read anything into it SW88

fernandopartridge

Loads of players have 1-1 sessions with self employed coaches. Sometimes they double up with other players.
Rangers Charlie McCann (from Cov) has them in the close season with the coach of Cov Sphinx's football education academy.... doesn't mean he's joining that.
Good for Walker if he's doing it, gets a lot of unfair criticism for being lazy cos he's got a languid style

SlowerThanPlatt

Likely know eachother through academy football being at Forest and Derby or mutual friends

Walker’s younger brother was at Derby for a bit, now playing in Serie D

fatso

Good for Walker if he's doing it, gets a lot of unfair criticism for being lazy cos he's got a languid style
He's languid and he's lazy.
You could argue his style doesn't help as it makes him look like he's not giving it everything, but when Portsmouth fans are saying he looks lazy too, you'd wonder if it's true.
He scored plenty of goals at league 2 level and a good few at Lincoln in league 1.
Maybe that's his level.

But if he's in training this early then fair play to him for making the effort, he clearly needs to do something if his career is to go anywhere other than lower leagues.

SlowerThanPlatt

Is that Future Pro? They do a lot of players in the area, must be a decent earner in the summer

shepardo01

Is that Future Pro? They do a lot of players in the area, must be a decent earner in the summer
Yeah it is.
There are a LOT of coaches that do this for a whole host of players of all different ages and abilities through pre season and through thr season too... it is a business now.

Pro players doing this sort of thing is normal - almost a necessity as they will have fitness/weight/bmi targets to meet when they report back to training.
The ball inclusion part of it is obviously good for them too.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

The club has had enquiries about Walker, it's pretty certain he will be moving.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread