Tyler Walker (1 Viewer)

LilleSkyBlue

Bar McNulty, we have a knack of trying to turn strikers into something they're not. Chaplin, JCH, two strikers who we've bought and not played to their strengths. Odd, really, given Robins as a striker, I remember as buzzing around, sharp in the box, but not the kind of player you'd expect to hold the ball up much!

Of course Robins isn't alone in that. Lee Hughes spent a lot of time chasing the ball wide, crossing it in to nobody because the penalty box poacher was now on the wing...

As an aside, here's an insight into how Biamou prefers the ball played on the deck, too! Google translate does make it a comedy read, at least...

That's a fantastic read, thanks. What he says about English football is exactly what all French fans tell me - the passion, the rigour, the numbers of fans, the drinking, the way we all support small clubs and so on. They really are in awe of English football.

Biamou seems like a very serious, likeable man, too!

Sky Blue Pete

That's a fantastic read, thanks. What he says about English football is exactly what all French fans tell me - the passion, the rigour, the numbers of fans, the drinking, the way we all support small clubs and so on. They really are in awe of English football.

Biamou seems like a very serious, likeable man, too!
He is

Gregbant

To be fair we don’t create any chances for the strikers so it’s a shit job being a coventry striker with the lack of creativity in our team.

Our full backs are our wingers, however recently they are not pushing up far enough. Hopefully that was due to the quality of the opposition. If they start doing that we may create chances again.

Liquid Gold

Bar McNulty, we have a knack of trying to turn strikers into something they're not. Chaplin, JCH, two strikers who we've bought and not played to their strengths. Odd, really, given Robins as a striker, I remember as buzzing around, sharp in the box, but not the kind of player you'd expect to hold the ball up much!

Of course Robins isn't alone in that. Lee Hughes spent a lot of time chasing the ball wide, crossing it in to nobody because the penalty box poacher was now on the wing...

As an aside, here's an insight into how Biamou prefers the ball played on the deck, too! Google translate does make it a comedy read, at least...

Actually great article, so many highlights in there. I particularly loved

"Ironically, the stadium was finally sold to the Wasps rugby club headquartered in London! This club has nothing to do with Coventry"
"The only positive point is that we play on a perfect lawn, while if we played at the Ricoh Arena, the lawn would be disgusting."
"Sutton had put me in a house with the assistant coach's ex-wife" - oo er
"In Coventry, it's even worse because the club is much larger. The fans are completely sick"

Grendel

Jesus fucking Christ. Our fans are such odd people.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I should have added a question on my Christmas Quiz

which well known striker has Max Biamou been compared to in the past

Dion Dublin
Emile Heskey
Harry Kane

Harry Krishner

What a great read. What integrity.

Frostie

I should have added a question on my Christmas Quiz

which well known striker has Max Biamou been compared to in the past

Dion Dublin
Emile Heskey
Harry Kane

I know the answer is Heskey (to excuse his lack of goals) but I'm sure someone also intimated he'd been more of a success for us than Dublin because we never won anything with Dion...

Users who are viewing this thread