Tyler Walker (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

He was poor tonight but he's clearly a good player and scored at a better rate than Godden in L1 last year in a worse team (and was even out scoring Ivan Toney)
He gets fuck all service

fatso

I think Walker is Forest's secret agent, he's certainly doing a good job of not contributing anything.
I hate to say it, but I think he should be dropped for Baka!

Fuck sake, how bad have things got!

Orca

Whilst Walker had a poor game tonight, I'd suggest it would be a struggle to think of a forward minded player who had a good game. We barely mustered a shot and other than the first 5 minutes, our wing-backs barely crossed the half way line.

I'm at a bit of loss to suggest where we go next. Wilson was poor again with a ball into the box, any one of our four starting centre halves are struggling for pace in this division (Ostigard probably quickest of the lot). Robins still doesn't seem to know who our best midfield combination is and if the wing-backs don't get high enough up the pitch, we lack width and struggle with chance creation.

Robins needs to earn his money over this run of fixtures to get a system that works.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Struggle to see how Biamou was any better tonight, feels like people are judging it more off being busy that anything else. The amount of moves he breaks down with a shocking first time or by being lethargic on the ball is shocking. We need two new strikers in the summer.

Sums it up fairly well. Max looked busier and had more touches but most of them were poor. Walker was just anonymous. Neither were good enough tonight. I don’t buy the Walker bashing just yet though. He’s been poor two games in a row but given chances he clinical, and we need someone in the side who can score because no one else can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skybluepm2

He does sometimes go missing in games admittedly, but also has that natural ability to score a match winning goal out of nothing. Instinct and ability is there and he is certainly good enough for this level. Still only a young lad, I’m certain he will come good and score the goals to keep us up, with our without Godden alongside him.

Evo1883

He does sometimes go missing in games admittedly, but also has that natural ability to score a match winning goal out of nothing. Instinct and ability is there and he is certainly good enough for this level. Still only a young lad, I’m certain he will come good and score the goals to keep us up, with our without Godden alongside him.

They need to be busting a gut... Whoever is upfront to get infront of the defender to attack the ball... They need to use their heads and pull off as the ball is with the wing backs to give a different option.. As if right now it's all very... Let's cross it... Hope it comes to us and hope we get something on it

skybluepm2

They need to be busting a gut... Whoever is upfront to get infront of the defender to attack the ball... They need to use their heads and pull off as the ball is with the wing backs to give a different option.. As if right now it's all very... Let's cross it... Hope it comes to us and hope we get something on it

yeah I do get that, and as frustrated as the next man but is he being told to not play this way perhaps, and just hang about in these areas? I’m not sure how he played at Lincoln or Mansfield so can’t comment if it’s in his nature or being drilled into him. He does have undoubted quality in terms of finishing ability. Was feeding of scraps today and on Saturday, but as you say perhaps he needs to go looking to make something happen rather than wait for it to arrive on a plate.

letsallsingtogether

He hasn’t played regular football since December 2019. He needs match sharpness.

Godden will be the same when he comes back. At least when the ball comes up to him he controls it and lays it off to a midfielder instead of trying to trap it and end up conceding a throw in.
Might aswell put it out for a throwing then giving it to one of our midfielders at the moment.
Just cant watch this team at the moment makes me angry, I just listen on he radio then turn off at half time.

pusbccfc

Surprise surprise Grendel and Partridge defending that tonight.

pusbccfc

Lethargic performances like that tonight leads to relegation.

Need a bit of grit and determination. Severe lack of it from Walker.

pusbccfc

Tyler Walker: 2 goals 1 assist in last 4 games
Max Biamou: 1 goal 1 assist in last 18 games

It’s mad that Walker is getting the most grief really.

Don't think that's the issue though.

Walker has more ability in one leg than Biamou but the last two games he's strut around the pitch half-arsed.

The worry is that we are relying on Biamou. That's how desperate it is.

pastythegreat

I think Walker is Forest's secret agent, he's certainly doing a good job of not contributing anything.
I hate to say it, but I think he should be dropped for Baka!

Fuck sake, how bad have things got!
I said at half time to a mate I'd drag him for Baka. If we were going to have a player on the pitch doing not a fat lot, it may aswell be one that was suited to our hoofing and that could have dealt with their physicality

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Torquay Sky Blue

We know Max isn't very good but at least he shows and can hold the ball up. Walker is marked out of games far too easy at this level. He hid last night .

cc84cov

I said at half time to a mate I'd drag him for Baka. If we were going to have a player on the pitch doing not a fat lot, it may aswell be one that was suited to our hoofing and that could have dealt with their physicality

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Yeah Baka will get the goals we need wont he 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣

Users who are viewing this thread