Tyler Walker (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

Been superb past 2 games leads the line very well on his own,had my doubts early on but clearly as he’s got fitter he’s getting better.Watched last nights game with my mate who’s a Forest season ticket holder who kept asking himself why they sold him 🤣 he said he’s came on a lot and looks stronger than he was at Forest,took his goal well with that clinical chip over the on coming keeper 👏🏻

Yorkshire SB

Will be a couple of years before he peaks at this level as well, will get better at holding the ball up and doing the dirty side of the game, for example. His finishing looks brilliant though

Magwitch

He still needs a partner though imo Godden obviously, I think they can gel well Godden is quiet flexible and mobile.

Ccfcisparks

Will be a couple of years before he peaks at this level as well, will get better at holding the ball up and doing the dirty side of the game, for example. His finishing looks brilliant though
I've said it before, he's better than Godden. Look forward to them playing upfront together though.

standupforcity

It's Walker and Biamou for me...Biamou holds the ball up well and we've seen them have a clear understanding. Godden also a great option and once they're all fit at the same time we'll be spoilt for choice...

Yorkshire SB

I've said it before, he's better than Godden. Look forward to them playing upfront together though.
Agreed I think he is, although Godden has a better first touch though, and I think makes more of his abilities. Expect this will be where Walker can make huge improvements though.

KenilworthSkyBlue

It's Walker and Biamou for me...Biamou holds the ball up well and we've seen them have a clear understanding. Godden also a great option and once they're all fit at the same time we'll be spoilt for choice...

Godden isn't an option. He's a guaranteed starter and his record so far this season proves that.

To suggest Biamou starts over him is madness.

standupforcity

Godden isn't an option. He's a guaranteed starter and his record so far this season proves that.

To suggest Biamou starts over him is madness.
Three strikers gives you an option...Biamou is strong and an x factor which hasn't yet been properly exploited. Be nice to have them all on the pitch at once. Like I say we're spoilt for choice..

cc84cov

Three strikers gives you an option...Biamou is strong and an x factor which hasn't yet been properly exploited. Be nice to have them all on the pitch at once. Like I say we're spoilt for choice..
We’re not spoilt for choice we have 2 strikers at a level we are hoping to stay in

johnwillomagic

I think standuopforcity is confused he's describing Baka there not Max who has had more than enough chances....
Anyhow in reality it seems Robins deems netiher good enough so it is one up top until Godden is fit which is a few weeks away.

Until Godden is fit can;t see us statring now with anything other then one up top with that one being Walker.

I hope as and when Godden is fit we can play two up front but that will depend largely on if this new formation continues to work the next few weeks. I personally think Saturday's game is the first real test of the new formation and we will be found wanting but hope I'm wrong.

SlowerThanPlatt

What is this “x factor” you speak of? He is a scorer of great goals, not a great goal scorer. Robins isn’t going to play him because he scored a bicycle kick in League 2.

ms639

I like Godden a lot..just the option of Walker Biamou is worth looking at I think because we don't have that striker who holds the ball up as well as Biamou. Frankly I don't care what the combination is, but I think Biamou is under used....

lol -idiot

cc84cov

I think standuopforcity is confused he's describing Baka there not Max who has had more than enough chances....
Anyhow in reality it seems Robins deems netiher good enough so it is one up top until Godden is fit which is a few weeks away.

Until Godden is fit can;t see us statring now with anything other then one up top with that one being Walker.

I hope as and when Godden is fit we can play two up front but that will depend largely on if this new formation continues to work the next few weeks. I personally think Saturday's game is the first real test of the new formation and we will be found wanting but hope I'm wrong.
Merge Baka & Max together we still won’t have a player at the level why Baka was extended was beyond me

better days

Merge Baka & Max together we still won’t have a player at the level why Baka was extended was beyond me
Robins thought he could work with Baka to address the weaknesses in his game
He thought he had the physical attributes to be a much better player
I think the problem is that Baka doesn't follow instructions once he gets on the pitch
Nothing pisses a manager off more

cc84cov

Robins thought he could work with Baka to address the weaknesses in his game
He thought he had the physical attributes to be a much better player
I think the problem is that Baka doesn't follow instructions once he gets on the pitch
Nothing pisses a manager off more
Always said he looks the part but hasn’t got the brain to be a proper centre forward hasn’t a clue how to use his assets,past season here for him & max this year.

Brighton Sky Blue

Max and Baka are clearly in the bomb squad, MR would rather Walker do all the work on his own than have either of them on the pitch, says a lot

rob9872

I'd like to find a way to get Godden, Ohare and Ostigard into last nights team. Not sure who I'd drop so perhaps we can start with all 14 and I reckon we'd have a better chance.

Magwitch

Robins needs to scour around looking for a third striker in a better version than Connor Chaplin type
and give us options as for Baka and Max I’d let one go of the two probably Baka

cc84cov

Robins needs to scour around looking for a third striker in a better version than Connor Chaplin type
and give us options as for Baka and Max I’d let one go of the two probably Baka
Both need to be moved b jan if possibly and bring in a proper target man or a player with pace to burn to give us a different option

shmmeee

Why do people want us to drop one of Walker or Godden? They both look like scoring 10-15 a season minimum at this level.

We need AMs or CMs depending on what this formation ends up looking like. We’re playing Hamer Shipley and Giles and none of them are the answer there.

cc84cov

Why do people want us to drop one of Walker or Godden? They both look like scoring 10-15 a season minimum at this level.

We need AMs or CMs depending on what this formation ends up looking like. We’re playing Hamer Shipley and Giles and none of them are the answer there.
Drop Shipley push Hamer at CAM and use Godden and walker gets my vote

Users who are viewing this thread