Tyler Walker deal done??? (3 Viewers)

hill83

Deffo him...got a pic of him and his m8s

videoblocks-very-blurry-people-walking-about_hd5gut8ql_thumbnail-full01.png

JIu04Xb.jpg

shmmeee

He’s probably right but again he conveniently forgets the whole “covering wasps damages if they’re found to have done something wrong”

It’s really starting to annoy me the fact that people and Neil White are omitting this point from any of their arguments

It’s pretty integral because wasps won’t talk to us unless we cover it - I’m sure it was noted they wanted CCFC to cover it aswell - not SISU, So we’d be fucked even if they left

And you conveniently forget Wasps conditions for negotiations were known well before Sisu decided to lodge a complaint with the EU

giphy.gif

Grendel

And you conveniently forget Wasps conditions for negotiations were known well before Sisu decided to lodge a complaint with the EU

giphy.gif

They acknowledged the Eu complaint did not stop negotiations what the fuck are you on about?

cc84cov

I’m in no doubt if we were at the Ricoh he would of signed already wouldn’t even be a hard decision.

Alkhen

Couple of things against us, Lincoln are fancied for the play offs and and by all accounts are just lacking a striker.

They brought George Grant in the summer who was with Walker at Mansfield, if they got on that could be a big pull.

vow

Exactly! This might be the signing like bright that got away from us because we ain’t got a proper home ground
Relax Dom, it's got fook all to do with our home ground, money talks (if he goes to us or Lincoln).

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

giphy.gif
No I haven’t forgot and I’m quite happy to accept they said stop the legals against Wasps... hence the club signing undertakings saying so.

No legal action is being taken against Wasps - Wasps will only be chased for damages in the event that the sale is undersold. If the Ricoh is undersold then the council have to recoup the losses - that isn’t legal action against Wasps is it.

If as Wasps say, it was sold for the correct price then Wasps are not involved. They also stated that the complaint did not mean negotiations were stopped

Tommo1993

Is somebody gonna tell me how we’re a more attractive prospect than Lincoln? Is it just silly biased?

Mr Panda

I’m still yet to be convinced that the Lincoln rumour is anything but hopeful fans throwing a name around which has snowballed a bit. Would Robins have really let Chaplin go unless he was certain that he had a replacement coming in...?

higgs

I’m still yet to be convinced that the Lincoln rumour is anything but hopeful fans throwing a name around which has snowballed a bit. Would Robins have really let Chaplin go unless he was certain that he had a replacement coming in...?
In robin's we trust

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

junglej13

My slight fear is that we weren't inundated with bids for Chaplin. By the sounds of it we rejected a bid in May when I imagine we still hoped we'd be at the Ricoh. I suspect we have almost been touting a couple of players about to make up for the losses associated with playing at St Andrews. I expect the same is happening with Bayliss now and we will end up selling him over the next week for a poor price. Hope I'm wrong but the next week will be quite telling.

Mr Panda

Now heard he is off to Lincoln. Sorry guys. Change of management at Forest, Lincoln getting involved may have played a part

Was hoping it was just fan talk. Not sure who our next target will be but can't imagine we'll have them in for Saturday

larry_david

Now heard he is off to Lincoln. Sorry guys. Change of management at Forest, Lincoln getting involved may have played a part

Was hoping it was just fan talk. Not sure who our next target will be but can't imagine we'll have them in for Saturday

Fuck him then

cc84cov

The ground share for me is the issue to the outside the club looks a mess and insecure considering he’s already in the midlands we should of been able beat Lincoln to his signature offering similar terms.Not good if robins had all his eggs in this one basket either.

Last edited:

AFCCOVENTRY

Close this thread

Liquid Gold

If this is true then Robins has been played in the market two summers running. With the way he recruitment department is running we should be doing better than this. Mowbray like being 2 days from kickoff having Baka and Biamou as our only options.

cc84cov

If this is true then Robins has been played in the market two summers running. With the way he recruitment department is running we should be doing better than this. Mowbray like being 2 days from kickoff having Baka and Biamou as our only options.
Personally I don’t think he is able to go out and get who he wants Chaplin sale was to balance the books I feel,people can say groundshare won’t effect anything but let’s be real to incoming players we are trying to attract it doesn’t look good.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Oh well. If he's off to Lincoln so be it. The reviews were very reminiscent of Chaplin last year and if we couldn't get him knocking them in there's no guarantee Walker would either, even if he scores a hatful at Lincoln.

Only real disappointment is that we're now a bit light up front. I can see MR maybe having a punt with a young loanee from the PL until new year when he might look again, or if Ponti is knocking them in bring him back. I wonder in the meantime if he might now look into increasing the offer for Bright (even though I still don't expect it to happen)?

Users who are viewing this thread