Tv show finales that had a decent ending (1 Viewer)

AOM

Thought the Vikings ending was pretty good, but it took wading through two painful drawn out final seasons to get there

Terry Gibson's perm

I watched Friends at the start lost a bit of interest in the middle and then watched the end. I think I must have seen them all now and also the first series of Joey unfortunately never got to the second US only series.

Blind-Faith

Scrubs is my all time favourite. But as previously mentioned , we don’t consider series 9 to be part of it 🤣

Reactions: AOM

Adge

Started that again today. Never made it past the first season before.
Just at the end of the second series now. Not sure if we should carry on with it or not-seems a very slow mover so far?

hill83

Just at the end of the second series now. Not sure if we should carry on with it or not-seems a very slow mover so far?

I’m on episode 5 of season 1. I’m struggling if I’m being honest but everyone raves about it so I’m going to stick with it.
I’ve enjoyed other slow moving shows. The Wire, Better Call Saul etc.

Sky_Blue_Daz

If we're doing poignant comedy endings then still game is excellent as well. Surprised Daz never mentioned it!
Yes last episode was very good , shame they couldn’t reach the quality of the first 6 series though

Johnnythespider

The bus going over the cliff at the end of the young ones was a decent ending, no coming back from that, not a patch on that Blackadder ending though.

mrtrench

A Place in the Sun, Home and Away. Such a poignant and perfect ending for a great series.

lacesoutdom

Dexter season 4 has one of the best endings ive ever seen.

Sharp objects also good
Mr Mercedes also good
season 1 of hauniting of hill house was excellent (season 2 was a bit pants)

Users who are viewing this thread