TV series that should be repeated but never are. (1 Viewer)

Covkid1968#

Waltons!!!
Yeah completely forgot about the Waltons. Seemed really wholesome but in reality that many family members all loved up with each other and under one roof is something you would only see in Leicester

Covkid1968#

Captain Scarlet and Joe 90

My favourites as a kid !!
One of the barman at my local looks very Joe 90 ish and one of the customers referred to him as Joe 90 when getting served.... took me right back to Binley juniors school in the 70’s when if you wore glasses you were instantly referred to as Joe 90. The young barman just looked bemused and said... I’ve told you my name is Leo not Joe. !!! I thought about trying to explain to him it was just some good old fashioned bullying but instead just watched on with the theme tune playing in my head

BornSlippySkyBlue

One of the barman at my local looks very Joe 90 ish and one of the customers referred to him as Joe 90 when getting served.... took me right back to Binley juniors school in the 70’s when if you wore glasses you were instantly referred to as Joe 90. The young barman just looked bemused and said... I’ve told you my name is Leo not Joe. !!! I thought about trying to explain to him it was just some good old fashioned bullying but instead just watched on with the theme tune playing in my head
Good old fashioned bullying, ha ha. Snowflakes these days.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I've caught a few "old" TV programmes on various channels e.g. Gold, and suchlike, and they just don't hold the same charm / enjoyment for me. Even top rated shows like 'Minder', Fawlty Towers etc, just aren't as good as they were years ago. Is it because back then we only had 3 or 4 channels and you had to watch whatever was showing. Have we been spoiled with all the hundreds of TV options we now have?

hill83

I've caught a few "old" TV programmes on various channels e.g. Gold, and suchlike, and they just don't hold the same charm / enjoyment for me. Even top rated shows like 'Minder', Fawlty Towers etc, just aren't as good as they were years ago. Is it because back then we only had 3 or 4 channels and you had to watch whatever was showing. Have we been spoiled with all the hundreds of TV options we now have?

This will upset a few people. TV is just better now.

And I don’t mean ITV reality bollocks I mean proper stuff.

Covkid1968#

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Let me know if you can remember where!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Just had a quick look through and can't find it anywhere now, but this was only a few weeks ago I saw it. Remember seeing it and wondering if it was that programme and saw the names Anna and Miles in the info bar so it must have been.

I'll keep a look out in case it crops up again.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Remember having to watch a programme called”How we used to live” at Willenhall wood juniors in the 70’s.
Good old days and the three day week.
Remember people robbing food then in tough times so expect the same now!!

Users who are viewing this thread