TV series that should be repeated but never are. (1 Viewer)

BornSlippySkyBlue

Not read the whole thread but Blake’s Seven? Have never forgotten it, (or the fact that I had a crush on one of the main actresses), but have never once seen it repeated (or found out who it was I had a crush on!).

Otis

Not read the whole thread but Blake’s Seven? Have never forgotten it, (or the fact that I had a crush on one of the main actresses), but have never once seen it repeated (or found out who it was I had a crush on!).
Am guessing ....

The lady on the right.

RT-Blake-7-main-pic-de89961.jpg

BornSlippySkyBlue

Am guessing ....

The lady on the right.

View attachment 14428
Just been looking through and genuinely can’t remember, but 10 year old me could possibly have found either of those ladies pleasing on the eye. I did have a vague recollection that she had recently passed so you might be right wingy.

Either way I feel old.

skyblue025

Things I used to watch with my grandad as a kid. Steptoe and son. (Still my favourite)
Rising damp
Two Ronnies
Tommy Cooper
Benny Hill
George and Mildred

when I got too teenage years
Blackadder
Young ones
Not the nine o'clock news
Victor Meldrew

My wife is a German and she and her full family loved Mr Bean. We had to tape them and send them over as the Bosch were always 2 series behind.

Last edited:

Brylowes

Things I used to watch with my grandad as a kid. Steptoe and son. (Still my favourite)
Rising damp
Two Ronnies
Tommy Cooper
Benny Hill
George and Mildred

when I got too teenage years
Blackadder
Young ones
Not the nine o'clock news
Victor Meldrew

My wife is a German and she and her full family loved Mr Bean. We had tape them and send them over as the Bosch were always 2 series behind.
I reckon you’re 51

fellatio_Martinez

I enjoyed Goodnight Sweetheart when I was a kid. I think the general idea is great and would be ample for a remake. It's like a history lesson and sitcom in one.

Users who are viewing this thread