Trust Reaction To Club's Accounts (1 Viewer)

NorthernWisdom

So the minute SISU arrived the trust went into demanding that they resign or did the relationship start well but after bad decision after bad decision the trust started holding them to account as you would expect them to. Only SISU don't like being held to account they like nodding dogs. So I ask again. How do you find middle ground when dealing with an outfit like they?

You be vaguely professional as, indeed, the Trust became.

As opposed to shouty crazy mentalists.

duffer

So the minute SISU arrived the trust went into demanding that they resign or did the relationship start well but after bad decision after bad decision the trust started holding them to account as you would expect them to. Only SISU don't like being held to account they like nodding dogs. So I ask again. How do you find middle ground when dealing with an outfit like they?

I'd say that you don't do it by demanding the resignation of the bloke you've got to deal with, or that the owners sell up. You stick at it, stay polite, and keep asking the questions.

If the owners won't answer then that's what you report. You're there to act as a link between the fans and the club - that may mean that you need to deal with people that you don't much like. Do you thump everyone that you disagree with, or walk away, or try to talk it out?

Nick

Administrator
I'd say that you don't do it by demanding the resignation of the bloke you've got to deal with, or that the owners sell up. You stick at it, stay polite, and keep asking the questions.

If the owners won't answer then that's what you report. You're there to act as a link between the fans and the club - that may mean that you need to deal with people that you don't much like. Do you thump everyone that you disagree with, or walk away, or try to talk it out?

I think that the sensible, mature approach and then the club not doing the same back only makes the club look bad. The shouty shouty stuff just gives the club a reason not to bother with the trust.

skybluetony176

My point being that it started well, it then went to the " middle ground" and when thing's still kept getting worse and then when SISU did the unthinkable by taking the club 35 miles away when as history has shown us their was a deal to be done in your home city if you had the appetite to do it the trust quite rightly called for those responsible to do one. Why would anyone think TF has earned the right to run our once proud club.

Nick

Administrator
My point being that it started well, it then went to the " middle ground" and when thing's still kept getting worse and then when SISU did the unthinkable by taking the club 35 miles away when as history has shown us their was a deal to be done in your home city if you had the appetite to do it the trust quite rightly called for those responsible to do one. Why would anyone think TF has earned the right to run our once proud club.

Which is all well and good, but there isn't really any grounds to moan with the "The club wont speak to us stuff" is there?

cloughie

There is no point in speaking to sisu they will do what they want regardless of any dialogue with the SBT or anyone else

They could not not give a sh#t about CCFC or the fans

Pointless trying to cosey up and befriend them

Nick

Administrator
There is no point in speaking to sisu they will do what they want regardless of any dialogue with the SBT or anyone else

I dont think anybody has said anybody should be coseying up to anybody have they?

skybluetony176

Which is all well and good, but there isn't really any grounds to moan with the "The club wont speak to us stuff" is there?

Forget the club won't speak. If "the club" has any respect for the clubs fans they should be begging on bended knee to talk to the trust. "The club" don't want to speak to the trust because they have no interest in what the fans want so they cosy up to the likes of individuals who only represent themselves on the SCG and then bullshit the FL that they're communicating with fans.

The Gentleman

Who's Bobby Davro?

You really should set up your own supporters trust if you think this ones so bad. You may even get enough members to warrant a place on the SCG and then you can locate this neutral ground with SISU and get the club pointing in the right direction. Then you'll be the messiah.

Backing singer for Marillion...................

skybluetony176

Exactly. Calling them out is the only way to make progress with them. At some point the FL will have to take note.

martcov

Who's Bobby Davro?

You really should set up your own supporters trust if you think this ones so bad. You may even get enough members to warrant a place on the SCG and then you can locate this neutral ground with SISU and get the club pointing in the right direction. Then you'll be the messiah.

don't mention neutral ground to SISU......

skyblueinBaku

Exactly. Calling them out is the only way to make progress with them. At some point the FL will have to take note.
The FL won't take note of anything. They will just stick their heads in the sand as usual.

steveecov

I used to wonder why SISU never spoke to the fans..

Now I realise why they were "Sent to Coventry".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread