Trump is my favourite comedian of the year already (8 Viewers)

Otis

BBC News - Trump says he would 'encourage' Russia to attack Nato allies who do not pay their bills

I do think sometimes we need more stuff like this from him, just to show jist how desperately deranged he truly is.

Sick Boy

BBC News - Trump says he would 'encourage' Russia to attack Nato allies who do not pay their bills

I do think sometimes we need more stuff like this from him, just to show jist how desperately deranged he truly is.
Unfortunately, those who vote for him probably don't care!

skybluetony176

skybluetony176

What amazes me is people actually think that the world will be more stable if Trump is president. He’s essentially just given Putin the green light to attack our NATO allies which will 100% trigger WW3. No ifs, no buts, we, that’s WE, would be at war with Russia.

shmmeee

What amazes me is people actually think that the world will be more stable if Trump is president. He’s essentially just given Putin the green light to attack our NATO allies which will 100% trigger WW3. No ifs, no buts, we, that’s WE, would be at war with Russia.

The internet was a mistake. Classic smart people forgetting stupid people exist.

PVA

The Republicans are purely supporting Russia because the orange idiot tells them too. It wasn't long ago these people despised Russia.

You just know if Biden came out tomorrow and said 'you know what, fuck Ukraine - I'm supporting Putin now' then the MAGA crew would instantly back Ukraine and decry Biden for supporting those commie bastards.

clint van damme

No, he's just parrotted what Putins told him to.
At this point, anyone who thinks Trump isn't a Russian asset is a fucking mentalist.

clint van damme

There does seem to be enough mentalists to give him a fighting chance of becoming president again...

To be fair, I do wonder if he'd be enabling genocide quite as vigorously as Biden is.
I'm actually now of the opinion that Americas best hope is Kennedy who's as mad as fuck, that's where we are.

NorthernWisdom

To be fair, I do wonder if he'd be enabling genocide quite as vigorously as Biden is.
I'm actually now of the opinion that Americas best hope is Kennedy who's as mad as fuck, that's where we are.
Removing Trump from the Republicans doesn't even help much, as a fair few of their 'names' appear to be as big if not bigger nutters than him!

CCFCSteve

Absolute nutter and ridiculous comment. I fear for NATO if he becomes president again.

The underlying point with regard to defence spending is correct though. Loads expecting a free ride, look at the % gdp spend for 2022 and 2023 for a lot of nato countries*…and that’s with a war going on on their doorstep.

*check Spain in particular who’ve also been buying loads of Russian gas

shmmeee

You’ve got to be kidding me

Absolute derangement isn’t it? Exactly the sort of thing that leads to leaders like Trump and Johnson. Just a complete detachment from reality and willingness to ignore all evidence in front of them to address some minor slight in the mainstream candidate.

clint van damme

Absolute derangement isn’t it? Exactly the sort of thing that leads to leaders like Trump and Johnson. Just a complete detachment from reality and willingness to ignore all evidence in front of them to address some minor slight in the mainstream candidate.

Thousands of dead kids, 'a slight in a mainstream candidate', haha!

shmmeee

Really? Even to suggest that any of them is the sane option is fucking crazy.
Biden is funding a fucking genocide for fucks sake!!

You want the US to just stop being an Israel ally? Just for once come into reality for a second. And you think Trump or Kennedy wouldn’t double down? Did you pay any attention to his Middle East policy during his presidency?

shmmeee

Fuck knows what Trump would do. Not sure Trump knows what Trump would do from day to day!

Nah miss me with this. We do know. He’s been president. This “oh we just don’t know” allows people like Clint to insert their own fantasy candidate. He’s extremely pro Israel, he’s most likely to send troops or more money over.

clint van damme

Trump is Trump and Kennedy believes that Covid was bio-engineered to spare Jewish people. If you’re looking for rational policy on the Middle East then you’re best off looking elsewhere.

Sort of proving my point, they're al fucking mental, but only one is currently funding a genocide.
Whoever becomes the next POTUS, is going to be a fuxcking crackpot, its frightening.

clint van damme

Nah miss me with this. We do know. He’s been president. This “oh we just don’t know” allows people like Clint to insert their own fantasy candidate. He’s extremely pro Israel, he’s most likely to send troops or more money over.

Againd, you're probably right, but at the moment there's only one POTUs funding genocide.
I'm really pissed off about all those dead women and kids, and those Hammas killed as well so would like some fucker to try and stop it.

shmmeee

Againd, you're probably right, but at the moment there's only one POTUs funding genocide.
I'm really pissed off about all those dead women and kids, and those Hammas killed as well so would like some fucker to try and stop it.

Unless you’re voting in the Israeli election I’m not sure there’s much you can do. Biden at least has a significant number of Dems who support Palestine. Republican Middle East policy is basically bomb it all to hell and build a Starbucks.

clint van damme

Unless you’re voting in the Israeli election I’m not sure there’s much you can do. Biden at least has a significant number of Dems who support Palestine. Republican Middle East policy is basically bomb it all to hell and build a Starbucks.

Depressingly, you're right. Apart from the Palestinian support for Biden bit.

Ben in S-21 today, we never fucking learn.

Grendel

What do you think Biden is?

As Simon Sharma said it’s like telling grandad he’s not allowed to drive anymore and I’m taking the keys off you

Users who are viewing this thread