Trump is my favourite comedian of the year already (3 Viewers)

shmmeee

Interesting breakdown of Ashli Babbitts Twitter before the riot and her movements leading up to her death.

Looks like that comment was roughly correct, they were behind the chamber on the second floor.

Liquid Gold

Gone from twitter, anything he says his supporters will say is a deep fake. He'll have a 'heart attack' in a few months.

Sky Blue Pete

Interesting breakdown of Ashli Babbitts Twitter before the riot and her movements leading up to her death.

Looks like that comment was roughly correct, they were behind the chamber on the second floor.
What a waste of a life. By all rights it should have been a bloodbath. The reticence of the armed police to respond with force stopped it being so

shmmeee

What a waste of a life. By all rights it should have been a bloodbath. The reticence of the armed police to respond with force stopped it being so

The police/SS were so restrained. They literally waited until there was no option but to shoot. If that barricade had been breached they would’ve been overwhelmed and more would’ve died either in the struggle or when the crazies got to the senators. By taking that shot he stopped the insurrection in its tracks.

The guy deserves a medal.

We need to find a legal instrument to take on these cult leaders who radicalise these people. Surely after twenty years of terror legislation we’ve got something we can use?

Brighton Sky Blue

It's absolute madness to think this is the POTUS they're on about and not some street level shit stirrer.

I think it’s funny that these free market junkies are getting upset that a private company is flexing its muscles. Guess what, you can always start up your own right wing social media platform used by nobody and see how it competes.

hill83

I think it’s funny that these free market junkies are getting upset that a private company is flexing its muscles. Guess what, you can always start up your own right wing social media platform used by nobody and see how it competes.

He is, or at least says he is.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

The police/SS were so restrained. They literally waited until there was no option but to shoot. If that barricade had been breached they would’ve been overwhelmed and more would’ve died either in the struggle or when the crazies got to the senators. By taking that shot he stopped the insurrection in its tracks.

The guy deserves a medal.

We need to find a legal instrument to take on these cult leaders who radicalise these people. Surely after twenty years of terror legislation we’ve got something we can use?

But they're not Muslims or the wrong colour so it shouldn't be used to restrict their freedoms and rights.

tisza

This is the sort of shit that goes down on Parler

View attachment 18215

She's got some other beauties on there. Maybe the mental illness is a family thing.

1.BREAKING : Pence has been arrested and is currently awaiting legal representation in a military jail in DC. The man you see in the Senate tonight is his double. Traitors get the noose.

2.Look closely. This wasn't event my uncle on stage today. This was an ANTIFA look a like. He would never encourage the storming of the Senate. He could buy the whole senate building and turn it to condos!! False flag. #falseflag #senate #maga

D

Deleted member 4439

I often have time for Douglas Murray, for whilst he sometimes uses strawmen, exaggerations, and plain falsities to support his views, I regard him as a libertarian and holder of certain truths, rather than a far-right fanatic. So it was not at all a surprise to see this piece for Sun in which he roundly condemns Trump.

What shocked me, however, is the many, many posts supporting Trump and the conspiracies, and the number of upvotes for these. I'm guessing many of these are from US supporters, but nonetheless, when you read also of the growing number of people here, in the US and elsewhere that believe in Icke-like conspiracies and such like, you cannot help but feel dismayed and be concerned for the future.

Users who are viewing this thread