Trump is my favourite comedian of the year already (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

Never thought it'd get to the point that even Fox News have had enough of his bollocks, considering they've spent the last five years excusing it

Brighton Sky Blue

Never thought it'd get to the point that even Fox News have had enough of his bollocks, considering they've spent the last five years excusing it

They ran a segment telling him to start allowing Biden in on the government briefings. Even they know they have to maintain credibility

Sky Blue Pete

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·
22h

Why is Joe Biden so quickly forming a Cabinet when my investigators have found hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes, enough to “flip” at least four States, which in turn is more than enough to win the Election? Hopefully the Courts and/or Legislatures will have....

he’s not accepting anythig. This will run and run

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
22h

Why is Joe Biden so quickly forming a Cabinet when my investigators have found hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes, enough to “flip” at least four States, which in turn is more than enough to win the Election? Hopefully the Courts and/or Legislatures will have....

he’s not accepting anythig. This will run and run

...but not shown any of these fraudulent votes to the judges etc who repeatedly dismiss his cases immediately.

It's just so depressing that anyone with half a brain knew this is exactly the tactic he'd do. He'd have done it in 2016 had he lost then.

tisza

Just mute him from your lives, it's just his twitching feet before the rigor Mortis sets in .
Let it play out, he's gone.
sadly it's the divisiveness he leaves behind.
If the Democrats don't take the Georgia senate seats Biden will be facing an even more hostile / obstructive Senate than Obama had. Already the spectre of a Conservative Supreme Court for the foreseeable future casts a Trump shadow on the next stages of US political life

shmmeee

Just mute him from your lives, it's just his twitching feet before the rigor Mortis sets in .
Let it play out, he's gone.

I was very much on this side but there comes a point where he’s dialled up the rhetoric so much you have 30-40% of the country not accepting the transition of power and that is very very dangerous.

When to the Dems start asking why they’re playing with one hand behind their back and start doing this crap too?

Sky Blue Pete

I was very much on this side but there comes a point where he’s dialled up the rhetoric so much you have 30-40% of the country not accepting the transition of power and that is very very dangerous.

When to the Dems start asking why they’re playing with one hand behind their back and start doing this crap too?
They can’t and shouldn’t but maybe I belong in the school of naive

shmmeee

They can’t and shouldn’t but maybe I belong in the school of naive

Attacking democratic institutions is mutually assured destruction though. Either people have to go to jail for this stuff or a new bar is set and opponents would be mad not to play by the new rules.

Sky Blue Pete

Attacking democratic institutions is mutually assured destruction though. Either people have to go to jail for this stuff or a new bar is set and opponents would be mad not to play by the new rules.
Conversation

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

In certain swing states, there were more votes than people who voted, and in big numbers. Does that not really matter? Stopping Poll Watchers, voting for unsuspecting people, fake ballots and so much more. Such egregious conduct. We will win

shmmeee

What does he mean? How does he know there are more votes than those that voted? Does he know how silly that sounds?

Honestly? I think he’s dumb enough to buy into the suit he sees on TV/online. He’s another Trump supporter in many ways.

I’ve never bought into the 5D chess evil genius stuff.

So my guess is he actually believes the crap he reads online that’s been debunked a hundred times.

Im more worried by the republicans enabling him who are basically saying “yeah we’re just humouring him, unless it works then we’re all in”. That’s scary.

One mental man splits the right. A whole new mental right is another beast all together.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Honestly? I think he’s dumb enough to buy into the suit he sees on TV/online. He’s another Trump supporter in many ways.

I’ve never bought into the 5D chess evil genius stuff.

So my guess is he actually believes the crap he reads online that’s been debunked a hundred times.

Im more worried by the republicans enabling him who are basically saying “yeah we’re just humouring him, unless it works then we’re all in”. That’s scary.

One mental man splits the right. A whole new mental right is another beast all together.

It makes the Tea Party look relatively sane!

shmmeee

It makes the Tea Party look relatively sane!

And BXP makes UKIP look sane. OK maybe not. But the point is still there that right wing populism always wants more. You can’t feed the beast a bit and hope to keep it onside. Cameron tried with UKIP and now the Tory Party is UKIP. The republicans tried with the Tea Party and Trump and now they’re the Trump party.

And it’s not like politics is full of strong characters to do what Kinnock did on the left in the 80s and slap it back down.

Concerning.

Sky Blue Pete

shmmeee

Fun use of language. In trump tweet it said they won them - mmmmmm. It’s like me getting a hearing for suing shmmee. Frivolous but I won the right to a hearing lol

What. What? :D

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Fun use of language. In trump tweet it said they won them - mmmmmm. It’s like me getting a hearing for suing shmmee. Frivolous but I won the right to a hearing lol

Like they're trying to placate the kid having a tantrum.

Users who are viewing this thread