Trump is my favourite comedian of the year already (5 Viewers)

wingy

Fascinating comments from the pardoned Micheal Flynn the other day .

Liquid Gold

giphy.gif

tisza

Continuing to embarrass himself -now in Georgia senate runoffs appearance. Hordes of deluded diehards lapping up the fraud spiel.
Republicans throwing huge money at these 2 seats.

David O'Day

Sure he thinks because he appointed some of these justices that they work for him and will bail him out. Deluded beyond belief.

Sadly for him lots for the Judges and officials involved are Republicans but Republicans who have decided to do their jobs properly.

Sky Blue Pete

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
1h
If somebody cheated in the Election, which the Democrats did, why wouldn’t the Election be immediately overturned? How can a Country be run like this?

And again does he not hear the consequences of anarchy?

Otis

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
1h
If somebody cheated in the Election, which the Democrats did, why wouldn’t the Election be immediately overturned? How can a Country be run like this?

I reckon a queue of a thousand advisors could line up in front of him and one by one tell him there is no fraud or deceit and he would STILL say the election was fixed.

He's a bloke who just doesn't listen, always thinks he is right and can't take losing.

tisza

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
1h

Just seems if you don't let me win I'll leave a completely messed up and divided country.
And there's idiots that want him to run in 2024.
Hopefully a few convictions will send him into obscurity.

wingy

Elon must be a fan ,moving to Texas and taking his toys with him ,dissing California along the way.
The sort of c**t who wouldn't bat an eyelid if the planet burned in pursuit of his domination ,as long as he's got an out to Mars of course.

Brighton Sky Blue

Elon must be a fan ,moving to Texas and taking his toys with him ,dissing California along the way.
The sort of c**t who wouldn't bat an eyelid if the planet burned in pursuit of his domination ,as long as he's got an out to Mars of course.

The billionaires of this world have the ability to do untold good for so many people. Sadly few have shown intent and the politicians make it easy

shmmeee

How Musk has gone from “let’s save the world” to “Im alt right for the lulz” I’ll never know. Man needs to get off the internet.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Just seems if you don't let me win I'll leave a completely messed up and divided country.
And there's idiots that want him to run in 2024.
Hopefully a few convictions will send him into obscurity.

If he does announce his candidacy (rumours are he's going to do it during Biden's inauguration) I can see the judicial system turning every possible stone over in the next four years to get enough on him to make it impossible for him to run. And I'd be amazed if they don't find it. Wouldn't be surprised if they've already it found it and are just waiting until he's not longer protected to serve the papers.

Could be a very interesting couple of years after this one

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

The billionaires of this world have the ability to do untold good for so many people. Sadly few have shown intent and the politicians make it easy

But you don't amass billions by being generous and looking out for others. You get it by being a selfish prick.

Trouble is they've set the system up so that everyone needs at least some money to survive and as they hold the vast quantity of it they get to control everyone and everything else. And they're only interested in things happening that consolidate that position and give them an even larger slice of the pie.

David O'Day

How Musk has gone from “let’s save the world” to “Im alt right for the lulz” I’ll never know. Man needs to get off the internet.

It's a weird flex for someone who's business model will rely on government contracts to be nausing up the man who in 40 odd days will be in charge of said government.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

If anyone still needs evidence that Trump is a psychopath (surely not) then read this
Clearly got a blood lust.

Probably also got a lot to do with Barr. Draconian law and order is kind of his thing, but I doubt Trump would be inclined to stop them. Unless they're rich and nice to him, in which case they'll get a full pardon.

Users who are viewing this thread