Trump is my favourite comedian of the year already (6 Viewers)

shmmeee

I was reading “The Kraken” that the lawyer who was too batshit even for Trump to keep on submitted.

Hilariously bad. So bad you think it’s intentionally bad so they can whine when it gets thrown out. Their star witness seems to be a poster on 8kun and their expert technical witness is the admin of 8kun. It’d be like Sisu submitting Nicks posts in the JR!

References left as “_” instead of a reference. Numbering messed up. Twitter threads submitted as evidence. Hearsay. Spelling issues, whole sentences lacking a space. Attaches evidence from other cases that isn’t even relevant.

I wonder how much money she’s gritted off people for this.

I notice a Trump supporting millionaire is asking for $2.5m he donated towards Trumps legal fight back because he was misled about how likely it was to win.

Keeping my eye on the ball, it seems to be repeatedly dunking on Trump.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Pete

This pisses me off too.

Don’t just say it should be safe. That’s a hunch. Show me why it’s safe, show me the benefits and the costs. Show me why you think you’ve got it right and not the medical experts who are being paid to make these calls for you. It’s the old messiah trick again. I don’t need to check evidence and facts and I just think it’s right and I’m entitled to my opinion shit

chiefdave

Fauci has always said they should try and keep schools open and close other things, such as bars to allow that. His stance hasn't changed.

"This just in", China isn't entirely truthful. Why are they acting like thats earth shattering breaking news?

Everyone has known that for years and assumed that to be the case with covid-19. In fact people were so certain of it the CDC had someone based there just to be able to provide an early warning on any potential pandemics China weren't being open about. Guess who decided that wasn't needed?

chiefdave

Its very slow and overdue but are the Republicans finally turning on him?
A US state of Georgia election official has said President Donald Trump will bear responsibility for any violence that results from unsubstantiated election fraud claims he has stoked.
In a fiery statement, Gabriel Sterling, a Republican, said: "It's all gone too far! All of it! It has to stop!"

Sky Blue Pete

Anyone hear his statement? Not quite a concession lol. This will not be resolved any time soon and I don’t think democracy in the states gets through this. It’s gone

David O'Day

Anyone hear his statement? Not quite a concession lol. This will not be resolved any time soon and I don’t think democracy in the states gets through this. It’s gone

It doesn't matter what he says

It will be resolved by the 14th of November when the Electoral College awards the election to Biden.

Brighton Sky Blue

His latest plan is apparently to announce his re-election bid during Biden’s inauguration.

ajsccfc

Yeah it'll be resolved pretty soon, it doesn't need him to accept defeat before anything can happen. He still disputes the 2004 Emmy awards, fuck him

NorthernWisdom

Yeah it'll be resolved pretty soon, it doesn't need him to accept defeat before anything can happen. He still disputes the 2004 Emmy awards, fuck him
It's the Paxmans of this world hanging onto his words that are the problem, however. If Trump was shouting into a void, then let him get on with it. Once he takes a sizeable portion of morons with him, that becomes more of an issue.

ajsccfc

That's true, I'd hope that as they increasingly see his words actually mean nothing they'd join the more sensible end of his scale of followers and start to realise the man they had faith in couldn't give a single fuck about any of them

David O'Day

That's true, I'd hope that as they increasingly see his words actually mean nothing they'd join the more sensible end of his scale of followers and start to realise the man they had faith in couldn't give a single fuck about any of them

They'll still be there but they have been here for a long time. Remember Sarah Palin and the Tea Party.

cunts gonna c**t

Sky Blue Pete

Donald J. Trump Retweeted

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
15h
The best way to insure a
@KLoeffler
and
@sendavidperdue
VICTORY is to allow signature checks in the Presidential race, which will insure a Georgia Presidential win (very few votes are needed, many will be found). Spirits will soar an

Do you think he means insure????

Lol knob

David O'Day

Donald J. Trump Retweeted

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
15h
The best way to insure a
@KLoeffler
and
@sendavidperdue
VICTORY is to allow signature checks in the Presidential race, which will insure a Georgia Presidential win (very few votes are needed, many will be found). Spirits will soar an

Do you think he means insure????

Lol knob

hasn't Georgia already certified their results and awarded their electors?

Users who are viewing this thread