Trump is my favourite comedian of the year already (3 Viewers)

The coventrian

So they're protesting against violence by using er violence? Great idea. So now many innocent people get caught up in it.

clint van damme

So they're protesting against violence by using er violence? Great idea. So now many innocent people get caught up in it.

But they've seen violence work.
It worked for white anti lockdown protesters when Trump came out on their side.
And when I say violence it was the threat of violence which worked because in their case the police didn't oppose them. They just let them do what they wanted.

That's a two tier racist system in action right there.

The coventrian

But they've seen violence work.
It worked for white anti lockdown protesters when Trump came out on their side.
And when I say violence it was the threat of violence which worked because in their case the police didn't oppose them. They just let them do what they wanted.

That's a two tier racist system in action right there.
White anti lockdown? I honestly know nothing about that.

He'll just bring the army in to sort them out. He obviously doesnt give a fuck.

clint van damme

White anti lockdown? I honestly know nothing about that.

He'll just bring the army in to sort them out. He obviously doesnt give a fuck.

A few weeks ago armed,white anti lockdown protesters stormed government buildings.
The police stood by and Trump urged State governors to listen to them, (I linked an article in the BBC thread).
Contrast that approach with what's happening currently. You're right though, he doesn't give a fuck.

The coventrian

A few weeks ago armed,white anti lockdown protesters stormed government buildings.
The police stood by and Trump urged State governors to listen to them, (I linked an article in the BBC thread).
Contrast that approach with what's happening currently. You're right though, he doesn't give a fuck.
Fucking hell.
What a fucked up country. It's not somewhere id want to visit tbh.

clint van damme

Fucking hell.
What a fucked up country. It's not somewhere id want to visit tbh.

I've been several times and love the place. Always found the people incredibly friendly but I get the impression something has changed since Trump came to power.
I've been since he's been POTUS but it was not long after he won.

Grendel

I've been several times and love the place. Always found the people incredibly friendly but I get the impression something has changed since Trump came to power.
I've been since he's been POTUS but it was not long after he won.

I went last year and to be honest it was far more chilled and friendly than I envisaged - I only visited one big city - and a lot of small towns - but everyone was very pleasant and helpful

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

you're assuming they'll be taught the truth.

Yep. America isn;t good at all at teaching the bits where they don't look good. Not that we don't to an extent either (and I'm sure many other countries do the same).

I think this is a massive part of the problem over there - it's always "America was right". Gives this sense of superiority they don't deserve just like the ingrained class divide here. If they want to heal the nation they need to do more showing their kids that America does make mistakes, and that it's OK to do so.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

There were people riding and walking around with huge guns, it double standards and just blatant racism.

From a 'what if' perspective it would be interesting to see a load of black men (or women) going to those same places (legally) armed in the same way to protest. But of course reality tells me I don't want to see it because you know full well cops would be firing at them before they'd got halfway down their own street.

But there is still a tiny part of me that wants it to happen to highlight that massive contrast in how they treat people based on skin colour. Or even a mixed group of black and white.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Plus to the OP

"Does this amuse you? Does it make you laugh? How the fuck is this funny? What the fuck is so funny about this? Tell me. Tell me what’s funny".

hill83

In news that will shock nobody the twitter account claiming to be antifa and calling for violence at the protests turns out to be run by white nationalists.
White nationalist group posing as antifa called for violence on Twitter

RewardingReasonableEel-small.gif

wingy

In his alternate reality again this morning.
Didn't sack Mattis
Didn't nickname him Mad dog.

ajsccfc

In November just tell him he's won again, open a Microsoft Word document on a PC connected to nothing and call it a Twitter remodel and let him fuck off to his underground lair or wherever he'd live.

Sky Blue Pete

Which SBT poster does he remind me of here?

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

It’s incredible that he makes no genuine attempt to answer the question. Same as johnson and Hancock and every single one of our lot too. Oh well wouldn’t want to know what they’re thinking of doing. He’s only the leader of the free world

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Although I agree with the proposal of Prince Andrew having to answer questions on Epstein, it shows again the double standards of the US that they've refused to send over a diplomats wife to face questioning over the death of Harry Dunn claiming diplomatic immunity but expect us to send Prince Andrew over.

They do not see us (or anyone for that matter) as partners, they see us as lapdogs there to do what they want.

So I suggest an exchange - Andrew for the diplomat's wife.

chiefdave

Trump has decided to restart his campaign rallies on 19th June, also known as Juneteenth - the date that African Americans celebrate the end of slavery.

And it will be in Tulsa where one of the worst massacres of black people in US history took place.
In May and June 1921 a white mob attacked the prosperous black neighbourhood of Greenwood, known as the "Black Wall Street", with guns and explosives - killing up to 300 people and destroying about 1,000 businesses and homes.

chiefdave

The crowd at his big comeback rally looked like a league 1 game at the Ricoh
Wasps would be proud of the number of free tickets they allegedly shifted. Campaign manager claimed 1m tickets had gone for an arena that holds 19,000, under 6,700 turned up. They even had a second stage setup outside as they thought it would be such a big crowd.

Didn't have permission to use a Tom Petty song either.

Users who are viewing this thread