Trump is my favourite comedian of the year already (2 Viewers)

clint van damme

He'll be loving this won't he?
They're all against me .
Even these now are against me ?

Trump to sign executive order pursuing social media giants amid silence over US 100,000 death toll - follow live

His behaviour In His spat with Twitter is pretty disgusting.
The stuff that's going on with the woman who died in the office of one of his rival Senators is absolutely outrageous for a man in his position.her poor husband is having to go through all sorts of shit just because of that big spoilt manchild.

wingy

His behaviour In His spat with Twitter is pretty disgusting.
The stuff that's going on with the woman who died in the office of one of his rival Senators is absolutely outrageous for a man in his position.her poor husband is having to go through all sorts of shit just because of that big spoilt manchild.
Yes just absolute poison .
Seems to get away with it
Pretty sure the world was a better place prior to the internet.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Yes just absolute poison .
Seems to get away with it
Pretty sure the world was a better place prior to the internet.
I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't have survived this long in the UK based on his outrageous speeches alone. He'll get what he deserves eventually.

Grendel

skybluetony176

Given the irony of Donald Trumps actions over the last few days I thought it was worth putting this up. Watch it to the end when he starts talking about the first amendment which really puts Trumps actions into some sort of context

SkyBlueDom26

Scary thing is we’re only 6 months in, this year has been the worst year ever! It’s mad god knows what’s gonna happen next..... he hasn’t declared war on his country but it isn’t far off

chiefdave

He's lost the plot completely. The world has just watched live coverage of peaceful protesters being tear gassed so Trump can stand outside a boarded up church holding a bible upside down for a photo op.

skyblueusername

After reading my own post I'd like to add that I hope he goes the same way as Mussolini, I would personally like, even enjoy, dragging his fucking corpse through the the streets. Then nail it to a burning cross.

chiefdave

I am actually afraid that this is just the beginning, and I don’t think Trump is the one making the calls.
Who do you think is? To me this all seems in line with Trumps beliefs and general incompetence.

Throughout Trumps first term he has played to the far right and allowed them to become increasingly emboldened. Now, at a time he should be calling for calm, he's in the rose garden talking about the 2nd amendment, you don't have to be a genius to work out what he's implying.

But what's the endgame? A dictatorship? Civil war? They are things that should be unimaginable but with every day that passes they seem less far fetched.

skyblueusername

Who do you think is? To me this all seems in line with Trumps beliefs and general incompetence.

Throughout Trumps first term he has played to the far right and allowed them to become increasingly emboldened. Now, at a time he should be calling for calm, he's in the rose garden talking about the 2nd amendment, you don't have to be a genius to work out what he's implying.

But what's the endgame? A dictatorship? Civil war? They are things that should be unimaginable but with every day that passes they seem less far fetched.
Hopefully the end game is this c**t is gone, preferably dead, in a very violent way.
Then if some other racist arsehole fills the void they go the same way until those cunts get the message that they need to work towards a fully inclusive state.

skyblueusername

I've just listened to the orange cunts latest statement that if states dont call in the national guard then he will call in the military.
The United states president needs to be stopped. I would happily do it by kneeling on his fucking neck.

Otis

I've just listened to the orange cunts latest statement that if states dont call in the national guard then he will call in the military.
The United states president needs to be stopped. I would happily do it by kneeling on his fucking neck.
May take an awfully long time. You usually kneel on someone's neck until they turn blue, but you would have to get Trump to turn from orange to white first, before then going on to blue.

How does he rate in terms of worst president ever? I'm sure in a hundred years time kids at school are going to learn about him and say "what the f*"k!"

clint van damme

May take an awfully long time. You usually kneel on someone's neck until they turn blue, but you would have to get Trump to turn from orange to white first, before then going on to blue.

How does he rate in terms of worst president ever? I'm sure in a hundred years time kids at school are going to learn about him and say "what the f*"k!"

you're assuming they'll be taught the truth.

ajsccfc

I would say that the people who still think he gives a shit about then should consider how much effort he's put into protecting and fighting against coronavirus compared to how much he puts into silencing dissenting voices then those people are the same fucking lunatics who think it's a hoax concocted by the 'MSM' and will storm buildings with automatic weapons unopposed because they can't get their nails done.

David O'Day

It's madness what he is doing. The optics are awful and it does not matter what his base thinks as his polling amongst the vital independent voters is tragic.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

clint van damme

heavily armed police attacking the press, even some news crews from abroad.
America is turning into a fascist state.

ajsccfc

Chat-Shit.jpg

Grendel

Here is the historical popularity ratings - Truman is generally regarding as the worst along with Carter
How Popular Is Donald Trump?

Brighton Sky Blue

It's madness what he is doing. The optics are awful and it does not matter what his base thinks as his polling amongst the vital independent voters is tragic.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I think he knows his time is up so he’s going full ‘fuck it’. The comatose dementia patient Biden will win by hiding away

Users who are viewing this thread