Trump is my favourite comedian of the year already (5 Viewers)

Kieranp96

Lol, that?

so you seriously think if there was a video broadcast nationally on c-span people who weren't weirdos wouldn't be talking about it?

go to bed
You need to Open you're eyes everytime I see you you're hating on the right, yet they seem to be wining on most countrys nowadays, get with the times.

Kieranp96

What makes me laugh is these guys are getting their info from the media - I’m getting mine from the actual polling. If Trump doesn’t win I will be amazed. Biden is so corrupt, but no one hears about it. Once that Hunter Biden laptop is out after the election it’s going to be amazing 😂
Tbf from what I see on social media trump wins anyway 😂, the amount of rallys that have been held recently for trump rallys just show, as he got in last time the silent mostly vote trump, only the freaks of nature that identifie as well what ever they like go for Biden, there was also a rally recently for blank trump supporters because apparently trump supporters are racist 😂. Then you've got Biden attending kkk former leader and blessing his life ect. Just a joke.

M

Monte78

You need to Open you're eyes everytime I see you you're hating on the right, yet they seem to be wining on most countrys nowadays, get with the times.
I get this all the time. I’m more centrist than anything but the much of the left have become so intolerant, it’s unreal. If anything that’s nudged me over to the right a tad. Like I mention Trump will win ‘whatever floats your boat’ are the type of replies you get:

David O'Day

What makes me laugh is these guys are getting their info from the media - I’m getting mine from the actual polling. If Trump doesn’t win I will be amazed. Biden is so corrupt, but no one hears about it. Once that Hunter Biden laptop is out after the election it’s going to be amazing 😂

What polling would that be as Biden is massively ahead.

If you aren't going to truthful cya mate.

David O'Day

Monte, these polls that point to a trump landslide.

Where are they? Time to put up or fuck off

Liquid Gold

You need to look at places like Arizona etc as well. Also it's half 3 in Phillie and Atlanta so you still have 5 and a half hours of open polls to go.

It's going to be tomorrow before it's clear
My sleeping pattern is 2-9 so a couple of extra hours does no damage.

SBAndy

There’s a difference in getting behind something because it’s popular, which is what you seem to be insinuating you do, and getting behind something because you believe in it.

M

Monte78

Monte, these polls that point to a trump landslide.

Where are they? Time to put up or fuck off
I use: https://www.thetrafalgargroup.org/

Just FYI - Trump is up in Florida, Arizona and Michigan already. I appreciate it’s easier for you to massively rude - but believe me. Trump has got this. And the ‘fuck off’ is exactly what I expect from internet warriors who struggle with different opinions. Enjoy your evening and I shall be on tomorrow!

djr8369

Corrupt and a sex offender. The fact these seem to be the two attack lines you have been fed says a lot. Hilarious.

Kieranp96

There’s a difference in getting behind something because it’s popular, which is what you seem to be insinuating you do, and getting behind something because you believe in it.
Why would I be behind American politics? It effects me in no way, I just know Biden won't be close.

David O'Day

Just FYI - Trump is up in Florida, Arizona and Michigan already. I appreciate it’s easier for you to massively rude - but believe me. Trump has got this. And the ‘fuck off’ is exactly what I expect from internet warriors who struggle with different opinions. Enjoy your evening and I shall be on tomorrow!

Oh these who produce polls skewed towards republicans?

Mate they are usually wrong and are only rated as C-

I gave you a list of all polls that have been taken and you come back with this?

M

Monte78

Why would I be behind American politics? It effects me in no way, I just know Biden won't be close.
Mate I’m signing off. I realise in these situations it’s not easy having different views and I think the world is worse off for it. Well done for standing your ground. On a lighter note - if Biden wins, fair game but I think Trump will do it.

David O'Day

Arizona polling

Florida Polling

Michigan Polling

M

Monte78

Oh these who produce polls skewed towards republicans?

Mate they are usually wrong and are only rated as C-

I gave you a list of all polls that have been taken and you come back with this?
Yes that’s who I go off. Enjoy your evening. I won’t be on this forum again, the day I get told to fuck off for having an opinion is the day I realise this type of forum (even if I stirred the pot a bit admittedly) is not for me. You enjoy your evening.

David O'Day

Mate I’m signing off. I realise in these situations it’s not easy having different views and I think the world is worse off for it. Well done for standing your ground. On a lighter note - if Biden wins, fair game but I think Trump will do it.

Talk shit and get laughed at

David O'Day

Yes that’s who I go off. Enjoy your evening. I won’t be on this forum again, the day I get told to fuck off for having an opinion is the day I realise this type of forum (even if I stirred the pot a bit admittedly) is not for me. You enjoy your evening.

So you go off one polling company that is skewed towards your favoured candidate and yet you have pop at someone else for looking at all available polling.

Wow

Ian1779

I get this all the time. I’m more centrist than anything but the much of the left have become so intolerant, it’s unreal. If anything that’s nudged me over to the right a tad. Like I mention Trump will win ‘whatever floats your boat’ are the type of replies you get:
I love how the ‘left’ are the intolerant ones. The right is jammed packed with cry-baby whining bitch-sniffling snowflakes.... and that’s before we get to the flat out racism.

Imagine getting so triggered about their ‘human rights’ to sing a 150 year old song at Proms they don’t even know the fucking words for; to be like Farage as he belts out the chorus like the clueless c*** he is.

M

Monte78

So you go off one polling company that is skewed towards your favoured candidate and yet you have pop at someone else for looking at all available polling.

Wow
Keep telling yourself that. Yes that’s my polling. That’s what I’m looking at.
Talk shit and get laughed at
See, you put something that is actually finishing on a fair note and you wad

Wow
I think the ‘fuck off’ and ‘talk shit get laughed at’ is enough for me. Yes I stirred the pot but not to the extent. Really uncool. Again, if Biden wins or Trump wins then no major deal.

M

Monte78

I love how the ‘left’ are the intolerant ones. The right is jammed packed with cry-baby whining bitch-sniffling snowflakes.... and that’s before we get to the flat out racism.

Imagine getting so triggered about their ‘human rights’ to sing a 150 year old song at Proms they don’t even know the fucking words to be like Farage as he belts out the chorus like the clueless c*** he is.
To be fair I’m not the right and I think Farage is a complete knob.

David O'Day

Keep telling yourself that. Yes that’s my polling. That’s what I’m looking at.

See, you put something that is actually finishing on a fair note and you wad

I think the ‘fuck off’ and ‘talk shit get laughed at’ is enough for me. Yes I stirred the pot but not to the extent. Really uncool. Again, if Biden wins or Trump wins then no major deal.

It's a weird flex you have going on

David O'Day

If Trump somehow wins, it will not be a landslide as this would require a double digit vote win

M

Monte78

If Trump somehow wins, it will not be a landslide as this would require a double digit vote win

Fair enough. I think he will win, but I guess we’ll find out in the next day or so.

Grendel

Why's it incorrect or silly? Am. I American am I living in America? Do I have plans to Go to America? My poi t it effects me in no way, of Trump gets in fair play if Biden gets in fair play I won't lose sleep.

Tony said he was going to live in New Zealand once. I doubt he’s made it as far as Newhaven

Brighton Sky Blue

He needs to win all of them plus Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Ohio amongst others. He needs a bigger swing in the polls than he managed in 2016 when he still actually lost by 3 million votes. It's not impossible but very, very unlikely. As the primary showed if anything Biden could well exceed his own numbers

skybluetony176

Why's it incorrect or silly? Am. I American am I living in America? Do I have plans to Go to America? My poi t it effects me in no way, of Trump gets in fair play if Biden gets in fair play I won't lose sleep.
Well. For starters the democrats are threatening to hold the U.K. to the GFA as the democrats were co signers of the GFA. That could have a massive knock on effect for Brexit. Trumps trade wars have been effecting the whole world to various degrees.

Users who are viewing this thread