Trump is my favourite comedian of the year already (5 Viewers)

It’sabatch87

I'm hoping that Biden wins. The company that predicted Trump would be president and called Brexit, said Trump would win again by a landslide. I stuck a fiver on Trump on Bet365. If he wins I can drown my sorrows with a bottle of Jack.
Just stuck £25 on Trump at 6/4 his odds are shortening,Won a few quid at good prices on him last time and had 13/2 on the brexit vote just before polling closed.

M

Monte78

Trump over Biden any day of the week. Easy win today - landslide. Then all the rabid left can cry into their cornflakes and wonder why the biased media got it so wrong.

Brighton Sky Blue

Trump over Biden any day of the week. Easy win today - landslide. Then all the rabid left can cry into their cornflakes and wonder why the biased media got it so wrong.

Biden isn’t on the left either by the way. It’s 2020 Republicans versus self confessed 1980s Republicans and they’re both shit. You’re dead wrong on the prediction though

skybluetony176

No I am just someone who has a different view to the majority on here so of course the left will start the rumour mill.
Mart? Is that you? No, wait. Only the left start a rumour mill.

The funny thing is that when the usual two posters start accusing someone new of being Mart they’re always serious. Never seen anyone “from the left“ do anything other than joke that someone is Lurker or covtarian.

M

Monte78

Biden isn’t on the left either by the way. It’s 2020 Republicans versus self confessed 1980s Republicans and they’re both shit. You’re dead wrong on the prediction though
Fair enough. Let’s reconvene tomorrow. If I’m wrong, no problems, but I doubt I will be.

M

Monte78

Mart? Is that you? No, wait. Only the left start a rumour mill.

The funny thing is that when the usual two posters start accusing someone new of being Mart they’re always serious. Never seen anyone “from the left“ do anything other than joke that someone is Lurker or covtarian.
I genuinely don’t know what this means so it’s lost on me.

Brighton Sky Blue

Fair enough. Let’s reconvene tomorrow. If I’m wrong, no problems, but I doubt I will be.

The best case for Trump is 279 assuming he flips everywhere he's down by 5 or less. For Biden under the same conditions he gets over 400. My feeling is Biden will most likely get 300-350 so we shall see who is right.

David O'Day

i mean it's only 12.31 in LA and the west coast so there polls will open for another 8 and a half hours yet

Liquid Gold

i mean it's only 12.31 in LA and the west coast so there polls will open for another 8 and a half hours yet
West coast means F all though. You don't have to stay up for the entire results, when FL, GA and PA start to count you should be able to see how accurate polls were.

David O'Day

West coast means F all though. You don't have to stay up for the entire results, when FL, GA and PA start to count you should be able to see how accurate polls were.

You need to look at places like Arizona etc as well. Also it's half 3 in Phillie and Atlanta so you still have 5 and a half hours of open polls to go.

It's going to be tomorrow before it's clear

M

Monte78

Yes the chances of a trump landslide are next to non existent and nice bullshit smear about Joe Biden.
Hang on I will get you a video and post it here then we will see if your belive otherwise.
What makes me laugh is these guys are getting their info from the media - I’m getting mine from the actual polling. If Trump doesn’t win I will be amazed. Biden is so corrupt, but no one hears about it. Once that Hunter Biden laptop is out after the election it’s going to be amazing 😂

Users who are viewing this thread