Trump is my favourite comedian of the year already (8 Viewers)

tisza

So Trump thinks parts of the Constitution should be struck down. That will go down well with large elements of the Republican party !! Gun control lobby for a start. What's the point of loading the Supreme Court (whose main frame of reference is the Constitution) if you want to decimate it?

Sky Blue Pete

So Trump thinks parts of the Constitution should be struck down. That will go down well with large elements of the Republican party !! Gun control lobby for a start. What's the point of loading the Supreme Court (whose main frame of reference is the Constitution) if you want to decimate it?
Always about power

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Trouble is how many of the so-called die-hards that constantly refer to the constitution will now say "yeah, we need to get rid of it!" just because of their idolisation of Trump?

Basically only wants it to save his own ass.

I find it incredible how so many people still can't see that he doesn't give a shit about America, just himself.

JAM See

Trouble is how many of the so-called die-hards that constantly refer to the constitution will now say "yeah, we need to get rid of it!" just because of their idolisation of Trump?

Basically only wants it to save his own ass.

I find it incredible how so many people still can't see that he doesn't give a shit about America, just himself.
It's reminiscent of the illegal proroguing of parliament in this country a few years ago.

This whole 'cult of leader' thing is really not helpful in a democratic system.

shmmeee

This is actually genuine isn't it

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT! My official Donald Trump Digital Trading Card collection is here! These limited edition cards feature amazing ART of my Life & Career! Collect all of your favorite Trump Digital Trading Cards, very much like a baseball card, but hopefully much more exciting. Go to CollectTrumpCards | Donald Trump Digital Trading Card NFTs & GET YOUR CARDS NOW! Only $99 each! Would make a great Christmas gift. Don’t Wait. They will be gone, I believe, very quickly!
https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonaldTrump/statuses/109518512543023262

ajsccfc

Have to say I was both surprised it took a master grifter this long to get into the absolute bollocks of NFTs and was sceptical about how popular they'd be, but his site says SOLD OUT and with world class artwork like this you can really see why

rvWmBSF.png

shmmeee

Have to say I was both surprised it took a master grifter this long to get into the absolute bollocks of NFTs and was sceptical about how popular they'd be, but his site says SOLD OUT and with world class artwork like this you can really see why

rvWmBSF.png

You stole that NFT! I’m calling the internet police!

Otis

rvWmBSF.png
He's a lot longer than I remember

ajsccfc

I can't find it, but there's another where he's a wrestler and his belt says TRUMP CHAMPION, which suggests he's battered his kids to win it.

skybluetony176

Do people always get given a few days notice so they have the chance to get out the country?
Apparently it was a tabloid story based on nothing. His legal team has said there’s nothing in the story but Trump has chosen to ignore his legal team and play the victim of the back of an unfounded tabloid claim.

tisza

Apparently it was a tabloid story based on nothing. His legal team has said there’s nothing in the story but Trump has chosen to ignore his legal team and play the victim of the back of an unfounded tabloid claim.
Trump ignoring advisers - shocker😄

Users who are viewing this thread