Trump is my favourite comedian of the year already (2 Viewers)

clint van damme

Biden is going on about climate change but arrived in Washington in a private jet then rode in a cavalcade of 70 4x4 vehicles and 7 armoured limos all day around the city.
Practice what you preach,Do as I say not as I do!!
You couldn’t make it up.

As an example of a politician being a hypocrite that's a fairly minor example.
They all do far worse.

ajsccfc

whnuvoh4od031.jpg

skybluetony176

Biden is going on about climate change but arrived in Washington in a private jet then rode in a cavalcade of 70 4x4 vehicles and 7 armoured limos all day around the city.
You couldn’t make it up.
To be blunt that’s deliberately beyond cynical. He’s the President of the US. He has a security detail for a reason and that isn’t ever going to change. It’s what you can change and choose not to change that make you a hypocrite when talking about climate change. They’ll be actual opportunity for you to do that I’m absolutely sure without making up an over exaggerated number of vehicles in his cavalcade. 70 4x4’s my arse.

Skybluefaz

You couldn’t make it up.
Ha ha, you do remember the armed terrorists doing Trumps bidding just a couple of weeks ago don't you? I don't think the President is really safe to get the number 28 Bus on his own at the minute.

ajsccfc

They were chanting to hang Mike Pence who was their boy up until about 5 minutes before, but yeah this 78 year old who they think is a paedophile lizard who stole an election should really be riding his bike around or else rejoining the Paris accord means NOTHING

David O'Day

To be blunt that’s deliberately beyond cynical. He’s the President of the US. He has a security detail for a reason and that isn’t ever going to change. It’s what you can change and choose not to change that make you a hypocrite when talking about climate change. They’ll be actual opportunity for you to do that I’m absolutely sure without making up an over exaggerated number of vehicles in his cavalcade. 70 4x4’s my arse.

it's not cynical it's the ramblings of a right wing floof

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Obama put in a basket ball court. Trump put in a Diet Coke button. What’s Biden going to put in? I’m going for a stannah stairlift.

Joe's red button is the one they give old people to put around their neck to alert people if they've had a fall.

D

Deleted member 4439

Trump Takes on the World begins on Wednesday at 9pm on BBC Two

Had meant to post this earlier!

Macca

Just heard very little about him in last few weeks. He’ll have a job on his hands there by the looks of it

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Just heard very little about him in last few weeks. He’ll have a job on his hands there by the looks of it

Good thing really. Kept on hearing about Trump all the time causing problems or just being a twat. Less we hear of something half a world away because not a lots happening is nice for a change.

clint van damme

Biden supporters 40 days in
Can't get the presidential thread up for some reason, but basically.......
View attachment 18876

Absolutely no surprise but still not an endorsement of Trump as far as I'm concerned.
There are still Trump supporting Republican senators who believe, among other crazy theories, that the Californian wildfires were started by Jews with a giant laser gun. You can't have people like that running a country!!

NorthernWisdom

Absolutely no surprise but still not an endorsement of Trump as far as I'm concerned.
There are still Trump supporting Republican senators who believe, among other crazy theories, that the Californian wildfires were started by Jews with a giant laser gun. You can't have people like that running a country!!
Yep, it's like giving me a choice of Jacob Reece Mogg in charge of Boris Johnson, stick me on team Boris every time!

David O'Day

Isn’t a minimum wage WOKE communism. You’d think Republicans would be against that.

Also they are currently trying to get Biden's plan to raise the minimum wage to $15 through congress.

The hardcore "progressive" wing of US politics are as post truth as the Trumpists

Liquid Gold

We're over the high of the more shit person losing now we have to deal with the less shit one bumbling on.

Was horrible watching all the liberals on twitter defending the 'not so bad' child migrant facilities on twitter last week.

Users who are viewing this thread