Trimming (1 Viewer)

Saddlebrains

Right then. With 1 more to come in we feel, whos off?

For me we can get a fee of any kind even a fee thousand then Max, Mason Kastaneer

Loan the likes of Drysdale and Williams

Squads massive when you look at it

covcity4life

Loan or sell

Mason
Kastaneer
Thompson
Williams
Biamou(although I personally don't mind keeping him)

Would keep Drysdale as 5 cbs for 3 positions is about right

Keep jobello for amc role and bapaga as a impact sub

fatso

Once Dacosta is fit, I can’t see Pask getting much game time, and although I quite like the guy as a defender, I think he may need a loan/ permanent move to get regular football.

Biamou and Kastaneer need to go. Their time here is up. Biamou is fourth choice striker, so at his age, he needs to look elsewhere. Kastaneer is just never going to play here.

Mason, now third choice can go, He’s a good player, but he’s a leftback and we don’t play that system here.

Bakayoko, He’s third choice striker at best, If he has any ambition he needs to find another club. Probably in league 1.

Jobello When fit, he could do with a loan to a lower league club to get game time. He could still have a future here.

Hilsner, A strange signing imho, We will need a long injury list before this guy gets a start, Maybe a loan would be a good idea.

SlowerThanPlatt

Once Dacosta is fit, I can’t see Pask getting much game time, and although I quite like the guy as a defender, I think he may need a loan/ permanent move to get regular football.

Biamou and Kastaneer need to go. Their time here is up. Biamou is fourth choice striker, so at his age, he needs to look elsewhere. Kastaneer is just never going to play here.

Mason, now third choice can go, He’s a good player, but he’s a leftback and we don’t play that system here.

Bakayoko, He’s third choice striker at best, If he has any ambition he needs to find another club. Probably in league 1.

Jobello When fit, he could do with a loan to a lower league club to get game time. He could still have a future here.

Hilsner, A strange signing imho, We will need a long injury list before this guy gets a start, Maybe a loan would be a good idea.

We would struggle to get a third choice striker better than Bakayoko. He’s not brilliant but has shown improvement and seems to accept his role in the squad

Alkhen

Not sure about letting Baka or Max go. They will be on feck all relative to the average Champ squad player and although both are not starters the can offer decent and different options off the bench and good back up to rest players.

Baka is full of energy and enthusiasm. Great to switch it up against tired legs

Max is prone to tatting one in from 35 yards or pulling off some mad bicycle kick. Where could you get that for as little
I'd keep both

SlowerThanPlatt

Biamou should be allowed to leave - he won’t even make the squad if Bakayoko and Walker stay fit. There’s also no cup games until Jan for him to stake his place

speedie87

Mason loan out till Jan
Max offer out on a free to help him find a club
Kasta pray someone takes him off us loan or perm
Thompson @ Williams loan out or bin off

Liquid Gold

GK
Marosi
Wilson
Bilson

Send Bilson out on loan to get some mens game time

LWB
McCallum (loan)
Giles (Loan)
Mason

Mason is the odd one out there, think he's talented but could easily see him sold

CB
Ostigard (loan)
Rose
Fadz
Hyam
Pask
Thompson
Williams
Drysdale

Bottom three should be made available for loan, possibly a sale on Williams or Thompson if MR doesn't think they're up to it

RWB
Dabo
Da Costa

Leave as is

DM
Kelly
Sheaf
Hamer
Shipley
Young

Young needs to go out on loan. Shipley I've put on both but think he's better further forward and could even look to strengthen here.

AM
Jobello
Allen
O'Hare
Hilßner
Shipley
Kastaneer
Bapaga
Ngandu

Don't really know how we stand here, Jobello and Hilßner are out for unknown period. As with before if Shipley is going to play depends I'd like 1 more in here. Kastaneer sold, Bapaga and Ngandu out on loan.

CF
Godden
Walker
Baka
Biamou

Max is the odd one out here, as much as I love him he needs to leave for game time.

Players out:
Mason
Thompson
Williams
Drysdale
Young
Kastaneer
Bapaga
Biamou
Ngandu

Sky Blue Pete

I’d end up with this squad:

GK: Maroši/Wilson/Bilson
CB: Østigård/Rose/McFadz/Hyam/Pask/Drysdale
LWB: Giles/McCallum
RWB: Dabo/Dacosta
DM: Hamer/Kelly/Sheaf/Shipley
AM: O’Hare/Allen/Hilßner/Bapaga/Jobello
ST: Godden/Walker/Baka

Sell anyone else over 22
Wow cutting

the rumpo kid

I would let mason go on loan, also pask who needs minutes bagpara and may be hilssner to get him used to British style and tempo Williams is another who could go on loan. Max and kas, to go permanently.

speedie87

GK
Marosi
Wilson
Bilson

Send Bilson out on loan to get some mens game time

LWB
McCallum (loan)
Giles (Loan)
Mason

Mason is the odd one out there, think he's talented but could easily see him sold

CB
Ostigard (loan)
Rose
Fadz
Hyam
Pask
Thompson
Williams
Drysdale

Bottom three should be made available for loan, possibly a sale on Williams or Thompson if MR doesn't think they're up to it

RWB
Dabo
Da Costa

Leave as is

DM
Kelly
Sheaf
Hamer
Shipley
Young

Young needs to go out on loan. Shipley I've put on both but think he's better further forward and could even look to strengthen here.

AM
Jobello
Allen
O'Hare
Hilßner
Shipley
Kastaneer
Bapaga
Ngandu

Don't really know how we stand here, Jobello and Hilßner are out for unknown period. As with before if Shipley is going to play depends I'd like 1 more in here. Kastaneer sold, Bapaga and Ngandu out on loan.

CF
Godden
Walker
Baka
Biamou

Max is the odd one out here, as much as I love him he needs to leave for game time.

Players out:
Mason
Thompson
Williams
Drysdale
Young
Kastaneer
Bapaga
Biamou
Ngandu

Drysdale is better than pask

Londonccfcfan

Biamou is 5th choice..I'd say Bapaga is more in favor.

Hobo

Kasteneer, Biamou, Jobello, Mason, Pask and Bakayoko.

I think we can survive without any of them....especially if it means someone better coming in. Say two out one in

Frostie

I'd be surprised if we make anywhere near as many outgoings as some are suggesting.

Billson, Pask, Jobello, Hillßner & Baka certainly won't be going anywhere.

Caveat of of a short loan potentially for Jobello to get more fitness.

Hobo

I'd be surprised if we make anywhere near as many outgoings as some are suggesting.

Billson, Pask, Jobello, Hillßner & Baka certainly won't be going anywhere.

Caveat of of a short loan potentially for Jobello to get more fitness.

I dont think anyone is expecting to off load all the players they have listed. But we need to try and release a couple. You cant always choose who you sell. If the right offer comes in it will be taken.

Alkhen

Out: Kasta, waste of space and wages. Might be a hard sell tho

Mason, really rate him but not a natural WB so unfortunately not gonna get a look in. If we get rid we wouldn't own a Leftback.

Other than that I'd Loan a few youngsters out.

If Biamou is desperate to leave then let him go if not keep hold for Plan C

Frostie

I dont think anyone is expecting to off load all the players they have listed. But we need to try and release a couple. You cant always choose who you sell. If the right offer comes in it will be taken.

Agreed but who's likely to be interested at the fee we would want for the players I listed?

We know Biamou has been told he can go, a move for Mason must be imminent & we'd desperately like to offload Kastaneer.
Other than that it'll surely only be loans for some of the youngsters (but not Billson).

Saddlebrains

I think we can survive without any of them....especially if it means someone better coming in. Say two out one in

Id agree with all that. Throw in Thompson/ Williams also

Alkhen

Anyone feel like we might have to brace ourselves against bids for Dabo before the window shuts? Feeling a bit edgy myself. They guy is quality and the type of all action talent that just doesn't go under the radar. Hope I'm wrong

Sky Blue Pete

Anyone feel like we might have to brace ourselves against bids for Dabo before the window shuts? Feeling a bit edgy myself. They guy is quality and the type of all action talent that just doesn't go under the radar. Hope I'm wrong
Did in the 4-4-2 magazine report on the game

SlowerThanPlatt

The people saying Biamou should go, are you saying we don’t need a 4th striker option or you want a different one? I’d love to know who you think we could get here as a 4th choice striker for the wages Biamou is on.

A younger player should be the fourth choice striker.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

An injury to godden and we look so weak up top

I think once Walker is up to speed he'll be an adequate alternative for this level. Baka on his day can be unplayable, it's just getting it out of him. Biamou is capable of a bit of magic should we need another option though I'm not saying we should start him.

It's not the strongest attack in the league but it could be a lot weaker.

fatso

The people saying Biamou should go, are you saying we don’t need a 4th striker option or you want a different one? I’d love to know who you think we could get here as a 4th choice striker for the wages Biamou is on.
Are you seriously suggesting that we use up a squad place for a player who's never going to challenge for a starting place, and we stop him from furthering his career, just because he's cheap?
Have you any idea how insane that sounds?

Mucca Mad Boys

That leaves us with 2 strikers for the season...

SlowerThanPlatt

Are you seriously suggesting that we use up a squad place for a player who's never going to challenge for a starting place, and we stop him from furthering his career, just because he's cheap?
Have you any idea how insane that sounds?

The fourth choice striker should be a development player - Bremang is still at the club but given Robins didn’t even give him a minute in the Checkatrade over 3 years we will have to bring someone in who has a chance of playing in the first team

Users who are viewing this thread