Trimming (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Lets get back to the point again.

Im not disagreeing with anyone but you.

If you read back i clearly state i agree with current management decision that Biamous future elsewhere. Ffs how many times!

You talk utter shite.

Literally my only point is I can see why Robins has Baka ahead of him. I’m not sure you’ve made a point other than Max scores overheads and I’m talking shite.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

But to win a game you have to score a goal....

I agree with parts about Max but there does he does apear to be a marmite footballer. No middle ground just love or hate.

Well that's the thing. Max can pop up with the occasional worldie which is memorable but as has been said if his build up play is more laboured and prevents us from having quicker breakaways attacks that could result in more goals are we gaining or losing? Because those chances are never created they're not considered. Like when we had Stephen Hughes - the stats showed he rarely gave the ball away etc but that's because everytime he put his foot on the ball and/or passed it back, allowing the opposition time to get back into position and reducing our chances of scoring.

I like Max - he's an honest pro who does what he does well. But is it enough? There's probably a number of L1 & 2 teams who would benefit massively from having someone like him in their team/squad and he'd benefit playing more regularly.

SlowerThanPlatt

11 in 26 for max
6 in 33 for Baka

unless we are ignoring cup goals ?.

In which case Tyler Walker has done nothing so far for us ?

Walker has played 2 games hasn’t he? If for arguments sake he scored a total of 6 in the cups but only 2 in the league most fans would agree he was a poor signing - league goals are what we’re after particularly this season. It’s where we play the majority of our games after all

SlowerThanPlatt

Neither are brilliant and probably would only have a chance of being prolific if they took a step down to a lower League One or League Two side.

clint van damme

I was hoping by getting him off the wage bill we can bring in a better alternative

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the problem is he won't be on a lot so we'll still be taking a risk on someone we've scouted or a loan.
Maybe it's better the devil you know until the clubs in a position to spend a bit more, (if we ever are).

Users who are viewing this thread