Trialist with "Big Reputation" (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Julian Clary

oucho

I remember Sonny Pike appearing on the Big Breakfast with his big hair doing keepie-ups in an Ajax kit. Next England superstar guaranteed, they said.
He was on Soccer AM doing the same around the same time, late 1990s.

I seem to remember Joe Cole being spoken of in a similar way when he was about 15, and though he didn't turn into a superstar he did have a pretty decent career.

oucho

Formerly big reputation........Ron Jeremy?

Otis

He ended up at Waltham Forest according to Wikipedia, so your joke above is out of plaice.
Sorry, I got my info off my mate Ray, but then he always was a bottom feeder. I don't like to cross him mind , cos he does carry some muscle and is a great double bass player.

Certainly done me up like a kipper hasn't he!

shmmeee

Sorry, I got my info off my mate Ray, but then he always was a bottom feeder. I don't like to cross him mind , cos he does carry some muscle and is a great double bass player.

That post was starting to flounder towards the end. Suggest next time you mullet over first.

oucho

Yeah that didn't even make full sense. It's less a load of fish puns shoehorned into a sentence than the other way around.

Plus you've taken most of the good ones, very shelfish of you.

Brylowes

Yeah that didn't even make full sense. It's less a load of fish puns shoehorned into a sentence than the other way around.

Plus you've taken most of the good ones, very shelfish of you.
Well that knocked Otis off his Perch, Eel not be happy with you, maybe you cod apologise
For putting him in his plaice.

Happy_Martian

Jermaine Pennant ? Massive reputation as a kid. Never hear of him now

<<Edit>> Forget that idea, he signed for Bury 2 weeks ago :oops:

Bob Latchford

Leon Best.

oucho

After this thread, whoever it turns out to be will be a comical letdown. My money's on Clive Platt.

Bob Latchford

Users who are viewing this thread