Trialist with "Big Reputation" (2 Viewers)

oucho

Flippin heck City, that's made a mockery of my earlier comment of 'whoever it is will be a comical letdown'. If we can get him it may be a game changer....perhaps there is hope after all!!

steve82

Without wanting to piss on anyone's chips... yakubu is not the answer to our prayers... '34' years old, unfit and has scored 4 goals in 3 years

Feels like we ain't scored in 3 years.....
If he gives us that physical edge then that will do for me...
nothing to lose everything to gain!

steve82

Without a club all season. :(

Going to be at least a month until he is match fit.

In a month's time it will be too late. We need someone to hit the ground running.... NOW!

I think a player like Yakubu will not be played in the same way as Beavon. Will move about as much as Tudgay but may just be more successful at winning the ball and outmuscle the giants we face weekly to hopefully crete openings for others.
Extra punch for the fight if you will...

oucho

In a month's time it will be too late. We need someone to hit the ground running.... NOW!
I do agree but if he's the best of what's available, why not roll the dice and see what happens? We have quite literally nothing to lose.....

higgs

Play him now

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

higgs

Yak has a mansion in London, UK, a duplex in Lagos, 2 big buildings in Benin and several hotels in Edo State. He also owns a petrol station in Benin which is rules by his brother Momo. Except estates he is a fan of luxurious cars. His garage includes BMW and a Range Rover.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

The Reverend Skyblue

I've been doing a bit of research for our season next year in league two, and Forest Green who are not even top of the conference has a player budget of 2.1 million this year.The population of Nailsworth the place they are from is just 5800 people. I know they have a meglomaniac owner but for gods sake there budget compares to a city in the top ten in the U.K.
I tell you what next season could be a bit of a struggle

Last edited:

skyblue025

I've been doing a bit of research for our season next year in league two, and Forest Green who are not even top of the conference has a player budget of 2.1 million this year.The population of Nailsworth the place they are from is just 5800 people. I know they have a meglomaniac owner but for gods sake there budget compares to a city in the top ten in the U.K.
I tell you what next season could be a bit of a struggle
It will be a struggle because we will have more budget cuts. Fishface will come out with we have a competitive top 6 budget.

Users who are viewing this thread