Trialist with "Big Reputation" (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Well yeah, it was a joke...

4424185.jpg

giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
If it is Freddy Adu, a protest song could be "Leave (Get Out)"...

Yes, I looked on his Wiki.

giphy.gif

skybluepm2

Cue the official Facebook and twitter page getting a boner again a la Joe Cole

'Yes, THE Joe Cole, the REAL Joe Cole'.

Was a very sick in mouth moment.

Whoever it is will be at least 35.

Nonleagueherewecome

Nigel Reo-Coker?

Do you remember when double-barreled surnames used to be a mark of poshness, like Tarquin Montague-Smythe? Wouldn't let a Nigel or a Shaun have them in those days. Anyway, it will be interesting to see if Slade is Making Plans for this Nigel.....

Any excuse to link the best song ever. And lets face it, it's as close as we will get to any ecstasy.

Nonleagueherewecome

oakey

Gazza
In his current state of fitness he would still probably be better than current options

Terry Gibson's perm

Maybe he means a bad reputation:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Probably a young player who had a big reputation coming through but hasn't quite made it like a Jose Baxter (I know it's not him)

Warwickhunt

He is 51?

His reputation is for having the most trials in football?

Its Titus Bramble? and his reputation is for being shit ;)
Marlon king has had more trials than most!

letsallsingtogether

Vinnie Jones he had a reputation, or Robbie Savage new club for his new hairstyle :)

oucho

Is it Sonny Pike..

For the uninitiated, he was a supposed prodigy - he had a big reputation aged 14. The next Pele as I recall. Don't think he ended up playing a single league game. The height of his career was turning out for Stevenage's youth team in their non-league days. He'd be early/mid 30s now.

skybluedan

Don't know if it's coincidence but one of my pals messaged me today and said we were getting Carlton Cole tbf my mates a bit of a nob and probably only dreamt it

Otis

Is it Sonny Pike..

For the uninitiated, he was a supposed prodigy - he had a big reputation aged 14. The next Pele as I recall. Don't think he ended up playing a single league game. The height of his career was turning out for Stevenage's youth team in their non-league days. He'd be early/mid 30s now.
Oh dear? Ended up at Stevenage?

A fish out of water then.

ajsccfc

I remember Sonny Pike appearing on the Big Breakfast with his big hair doing keepie-ups in an Ajax kit. Next England superstar guaranteed, they said.

oucho

Oh dear? Ended up at Stevenage?

A fish out of water then.

He ended up at Waltham Forest according to Wikipedia, so your joke above is out of plaice.

Users who are viewing this thread