Transfer targets (8 Viewers)

Manchester_sky_blue

‘I’m not excited’

clown-sad.gif
Try having a wank, see if that helps

shmmeee

I was taking the piss. You are so obsessed by him being a wing back you can't accept that you might be wrong

I don’t care, he might play further forwards, I’m just doing a bit.

Wingbacks being midfielders I’m not budging on though.

ruralcov

Bidwell = defensive wingback - Maatsen = attacking wingback
Bidwell is less of a midfielder as will spend most of his time in defensive 1/3 of the pitch
Maatsen is more of a midfielder as will spend most of his time in attaching 1/2 of the pitch
If we are dominating possession then both "should" be playing in midfield, if not and pushed back both will be defenders
Its such a pivotal position.

shmmeee

Bidwell = defensive wingback - Maatsen = attacking wingback
Bidwell is less of a midfielder as will spend most of his time in defensive 1/3 of the pitch
Maatsen is more of a midfielder as will spend most of his time in attaching 1/2 of the pitch
If we are dominating possession then both "should" be playing in midfield, if not and pushed back both will be defenders
It’s such a pivotal position.

Bidwell is consistently the furthest forward non striker during games.

ccfc1234

Amad Diallo (Man utd)
Noam Emeran (Man Utd)
Jesurun Rak-Sakyi (Crystal Palace)

2 of those 3 would be ideal to add to the forward areas.

Jamieb87ccfc

Someone on Twitter has suggested we are looking at Patino from Arsenal. I believe he wants a permanent deal. 19 and played 37 games for Blackpool last season. Could be good but heard mixed things.

David O'Day

Amad Diallo (Man utd)
Noam Emeran (Man Utd)
Jesurun Rak-Sakyi (Crystal Palace)

2 of those 3 would be ideal to add to the forward areas.
Where does Emeran play given he's been pretty much just a winger and doesn't have the skill set to play centrally?

Matt smith

There's definitely something to work with tbf, I think people write footballers off so early these days. At 19 to have that experience in the Championship is a very good starting point.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Oh I agree, I don’t know I hear so much about him I just automatically think there’s to much hype about him.

how did he perform last year for Blackpool? Genuine question

procdoc

There's definitely something to work with tbf, I think people write footballers off so early these days. At 19 to have that experience in the Championship is a very good starting point.

He was hailed as a wonderkid weren’t he?

procdoc

Oh I agree, I don’t know I hear so much about him I just automatically think there’s to much hype about him.

Found it difficult I think, but he wasn’t exactly surrounded by quality

TomRad85

From what I gather he started well and was a bit of a fan favourite, then faded as the season went on. Not entirely surprising for a teenager in a poor team tbf.

TomRad85

Personally I don’t want 18/19 year old loans, pissed off with polishing other teams starlets as we have with McNulty and Doyle. Loan to buy as we did with Sheaf I can go with at a push.
We're talking about a permanent deal...

Jamieb87ccfc

I’m sure Patino handed in a transfer request as wants to play first team football and not have another loan. Be a good option off the bench pushing other players for 500/700k maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread