Transfer targets (20 Viewers)

Nuskyblue

We aren’t going to get constant play off opportunities

We must have money to get a dynamic midfielder and a forward - even if the latter is a higher quality Prem loan than we got last season

It won’t happen but i genuinely would like a Left back / LWB and move Dasilva on. Bidwell can’t keep the energy levels he commits to in games over a whole season - he tired last season towards the end - Dasilva I genuinely think looks a poor signing
Dasilva does seem to be a liability defensively

BlueSkiesForever

I really hope we sign some proper serious quality this window, even just one or two players, I’d rather have quality over quantity.

When I look at the starting team and the size and passion of our fanbase, I don’t half think we can do a lot better than the likes of Eccles and Allen. They’re decent players at this level but they’re not the quality that’s going to get us into the prem. I really hope we can sign some real midfield quality this window.

hill83

The main reason I’d say old firm is a better choice is because it’s easier to shine and you’ll always get exposure.

Leicester and Leeds for instance would be paying more perhaps double what Celtic would pay.

I’d compare it to Gyokeres - he’s gone to a lesser league on more more money and he’s ripping it up and is showing himself in Europe.

He’s now primed for another big move

Sheaf turned down Rangers last year because staying with us is better for his career.

TomRad85

Sheaf turned down Rangers last year because staying with us is better for his career.
More players move from the Champ to the Prem than from the Old Firm to the Prem, including the literal dozens that are promoted to it every year. It's a flawed argument with nothing backing it up.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Macca1987

Did you watch past one minute of the video?
I watched up to 2 mins, I have now watched it all and accept what has been said about him, I admit I jumped the gun on this one, happy to be proved wrong. I liked the last segment where it showed his defensive work as well, lot of tackling and robbing the ball on the edge of his own box. I'm now more convinced he could be a player for us

SBT

I watched up to 2 mins, I have now watched it all and accept what has been said about him, I admit I jumped the gun on this one, happy to be proved wrong. I liked the last segment where it showed his defensive work as well, lot of tackling and robbing the ball on the edge of his own box. I'm now more convinced he could be a player for us
A 5:30 YouTube highlights video has surely got to be the fastest “happy to be proved wrong” in forum history?

Deity

More players move from the Champ to the Prem than from the Old Firm to the Prem, including the literal dozens that are promoted to it every year. It's a flawed argument with nothing backing it up.

More players move from 22 championship clubs than just 2 Scottish clubs to the Premier League …. No shit Sherlock

now that is the definition of a flawed argument

TomRad85

More players move from 22 championship clubs than just 2 Scottish clubs to the Premier League …. No shit Sherlock

now that is the definition of a flawed argument
It's not though is it, it's a fact. Again, including 3 full squads every year.

Last players that left the Old Firm to go to the Prem I think were Ajer and Edouard in the same season, about 3 years ago, both to mediocre clubs. It's hardly a conveyor belt is it.

Skybluedownunder

I really hope we sign some proper serious quality this window, even just one or two players, I’d rather have quality over quantity.

When I look at the starting team and the size and passion of our fanbase, I don’t half think we can do a lot better than the likes of Eccles and Allen. They’re decent players at this level but they’re not the quality that’s going to get us into the prem. I really hope we can sign some real midfield quality this window.

I think this man wants quality believe it or not.

Rammed the word quality 4 times in like 4 sentences

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TomRad85

My bad, I was just thinking of Celtic and writing off Rangers outbound transfers altogether. Joe Aribo was the last to move to the Prem a couple of years back. Of course now in the Championship with Southampton.

TomRad85

Weren't Rangers also pushing very hard to sign Haji Wright when we signed him?

Users who are viewing this thread