Transfer Shouts (8 Viewers)

Greggs

I agree with that on keyboard warriors

this person does know gyokeres though on a more personal level than us the average fan - I know this

so not sure if there’s more to it
Same as when you said Paterson was done and dusted??

junglej13

Hopefully SISU step up and support the club , if not can see us having to sell and then be right at the end of the deadline
Timing of Stoke sacking their manager isn’t good , let’s hope they look elsewhere , you could not blame MR if they came knocking
Doesn't read well. Just the pitch stuff or have other assurances not been given?

Matt smith

If we lose gyokeres before the 2nd of September and don’t re invest

I think that just might make the owners and fans toxic again

If we sell gyokeres for less than 15 million these owners have a lot to answer

Samo

If we lose gyokeres before the 2nd of September and don’t re invest

I think that just might make the owners and fans toxic again

If we sell gyokeres for less than 15 million these owners have a lot to answer

We won't get 15m for him

Alkhen

I popped up to Forest Green Vs Brighton last night.

Few Brighton fringe players stood out:

Steven Alzate attacking midfielder 23. born in England but played for Columbia but struggling to get near Brightons 1st team. very sharp, scored and was a constant creative threat, would be a great option especially whilst O'Hare is out

Deniz Undav, Forward 26. quick and had an eye for goal. not sure we need another forward but would be a different type than we have.

Need to get agent Vik to do his magic

on a side note its a shame that FGRs Dom Bernard isn't a foot taller as he is a great defender. not sure he would hack a higher level physically

junglej13

Hopefully SISU step up and support the club , if not can see us having to sell and then be right at the end of the deadline
Timing of Stoke sacking their manager isn’t good , let’s hope they look elsewhere , you could not blame MR if they came knocking
You reckon a Hyam sale might be enough to keep the wolf from the door?

long way home

All gone quiet on Kane, Waghorn, Reid etc.. not that it will stop anything big happening just be nice to lose some that clearly not in plans.

Tea & Busquets

I popped up to Forest Green Vs Brighton last night.

Few Brighton fringe players stood out:

Steven Alzate attacking midfielder 23. born in England but played for Columbia but struggling to get near Brightons 1st team. very sharp, scored and was a constant creative threat, would be a great option especially whilst O'Hare is out

Deniz Undav, Forward 26. quick and had an eye for goal. not sure we need another forward but would be a different type than we have.

Need to get agent Vik to do his magic

on a side note its a shame that FGRs Dom Bernard isn't a foot taller as he is a great defender. not sure he would hack a higher level physically
Undav is supposed to be their starter this season.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Now on Talksport everyday, not really a sign you want to continue playing
That is true, but what else is he likely to do, Im sure he does some training and that Youtube of his…
“Hi guys, you’ll never guess what a club called Coventry City? Was it? Had the audacity to offer me a contract, so I said to them put your money where your mouth is, but they replied that they already have it where the pitch is, never heard that saying before but it sure doesn’t make sense”

Users who are viewing this thread