Transfer Shouts (4 Viewers)

SlowerThanPlatt

Why all the shade at Moore all of a sudden? He is clearly championship standard and a massive upgrade on a most of the goal keepers we have had in recent years.

Its almost as if someone drops a rumor about someone leaving and people turn on the player like they are judas just for being mentioned. Mental behavior.

I really hate preseason on here.

Perhaps you could clarify what you heard? @slowpoke

SBT

Yeah got to say, up until March time Moore was up in the top 3 or 4 players of the season for me.

Certainly nowhere near a priority signing needed in that area. We'd struggle to get a better GK without splashing some good dough.

There are loads of keepers in this division who were free transfers. It’s probably the cheapest and easiest position to replace, which is probably why I can imagine us selling Moore if someone wants to give us a quick profit.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Why all the shade at Moore all of a sudden? He is clearly championship standard and a massive upgrade on a most of the goal keepers we have had in recent years.

Its almost as if someone drops a rumor about someone leaving and people turn on the player like they are judas just for being mentioned. Mental behavior.

I really hate preseason on here.

It’s mental. I’m not saying he’s the best keeper in the championship by any stretch but he’s so far above anything we’ve had in years (a decade) and now everyone is happy to see him go because he’s easily replaceable over a rumour that someone “other than the big 3” might leave. Needs to be some toning down of expectations of where we’re at and reality and humility of where we have been in the very, very recent past

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Philosopher

Hmm, now Solihull haven’t gone up they’ll be inundated with offers for him. Bidding must start at £1m with Man City interested? I’ll watch with interest…
Ridiculous and clearly tongue in cheek.

Due to their locality and level, I’d be offering Hilssner on loan plus an under 23 on loan and absorbing their wages for a transfer for Dallas or Hudlin and have them as u23.

Don’t buy a ticket, don’t win the balloon.

Just that.

Hudlin was dreadful in both games I saw. Definitely nowhere near our level.

Yeah I went to both the playoff games and even though he scored, he was terrible. Only attribute he has is being tall. Didn't even win most headers and then couldn't play the ball with his feet at all. Saying that Solihull did play much worse when he went off

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Interesting update from Andy Turner. Seems to rule out Izzy Brown. Also said Plange currently isn't an option we are pursuing and we aren't interested in the Palace left back

I honestly wish andy turner stopped ruling players out and told us who we are actually going to sign - no point just ruling out players if you’re not going to tell us who isn’t ruled out

The Philosopher

Yeah I went to both the playoff games and even though he scored, he was terrible. Only attribute he has is being tall. Didn't even win most headers and then couldn't play the ball with his feet at all. Saying that Solihull did play much worse when he went off
That he is tall is his main attribute - given.

He made a great pass through early on for Dallas and ran around and pressed. He scored a goal few would unless they can leap up to 6 feet 10.

I agree, when he went off Moors had lost their main defensive dead-ball cover and attack dead ball threat.

HE IS NOT OUR LEVEL

But he’s 21, never had proper coaching at our level, local. Don’t think he was terrible, but he didn’t have anyone giving him great service and delivery and he clearly isn’t Champ or L1 level. He was a game away from being L2 level - obviously.

HE IS NOT OUT LEVEL. Agreed.

6 months on our u23’s, working with Gus / whoever on the Training ground getting on to corners and set plays? 80th minute at 1-0 down? Sub time? I could see that working or we rely on the aerial might of Jamie Allen from the bench. Right.

I don’t care about the flack - I like wildcard players and maverick’s in the squad. Give me a wildcard over a Waghorn any. day. of. the. week.

SleepyGinger

That he is tall is his main attribute - given.

He made a great pass through early on for Dallas and ran around and pressed. He scored a goal few would unless they can leap up to 6 feet 10.

I agree, when he went off Moors had lost their main defensive dead-ball cover and attack dead ball threat.

HE IS NOT OUR LEVEL

But he’s 21, never had proper coaching at our level, local. Don’t think he was terrible, but he didn’t have anyone giving him great service and delivery and he clearly isn’t Champ or L1 level. He was a game away from being L2 level - obviously.

HE IS NOT OUT LEVEL. Agreed.

6 months on our u23’s, working with Gus / whoever on the Training ground getting on to corners and set plays? 80th minute at 1-0 down? Sub time? I could see that working or we rely on the aerial might of Jamie Allen from the bench. Right.

I don’t care about the flack - I like wildcard players and maverick’s in the squad. Give me a wildcard over a Waghorn any. day. of. the. week.
You’d have more threat throwing mcfadzean upfront for last 10

mr_monkey

I honestly wish andy turner stopped ruling players out and told us who we are actually going to sign - no point just ruling out players if you’re not going to tell us who isn’t ruled out

I honestly wish people would stop taking what turner says as anything other than guess work or stuff he reads on here, as he has no clue

Users who are viewing this thread