Transfer Shouts (4 Viewers)

Briles

Wouldn't mind Jørgen Strand Larsen from Gronigen

Cov City Daytrader 87

Cov face competition for nketiah from Liverpool and Chelsea, arsenal haven't given up hope either of fighting off Covs interest by offering a new deal

Depends if Eddie wants to sign a new deal at Arsenal or not.

Another thing, if Arsenal fans don't rate him, how the hell is going to make it (scoring wise) at Liverpool or Chelsea?

Skybluedownunder

Before this gets bombarded with ‘ohhhh what’s with the obsession of previous players’ 🥱 I’m bringing this up cause he’s clearly a good player based on the clubs he’s linked with… Cyrus Christie is available on a free transfer and linked with Swansea, Watford & Forest. There is also international interest from Konyaspor and Fenerbahce.

If we are getting rid of Kane and it’s unlikely we will get the Forest Green Rovers right back… would you want Cyrus Christie back? Looks like he’s most likely going Swansea but surely we could tempt him with a hometown return where his family will be.

He provided five assists and three goals in 23 appearances for Swansea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Monty

Before this gets bombarded with ‘ohhhh what’s with the obsession of previous players’ 🥱 I’m bringing this up cause he’s clearly a good player based on the clubs he’s linked with… Cyrus Christie is available on a free transfer and linked with Swansea, Watford & Forest. There is also international interest from Konyaspor and Fenerbahce.

If we are getting rid of Kane and it’s unlikely we will get the Forest Green Rovers right back… would you want Cyrus Christie back? Looks like he’s most likely going Swansea but surely we could tempt him with a hometown return where his family will be.

Interesting suggestion, if he was a Left Sided player then I think without a doubt this would potentially have legs. For adding depth and competition to the rwb area would make sense, but I feel wages for what wouldnt be a guaranteed starter could be restrictive. As others have said LWB, left sided CB, an AM are initial priorites

procdoc

We can’t compete with any of those other clubs in terms of wages unfortunately

fernandopartridge

Christie on a free transfer linked with Forest the club that has just him go

higgs

Made a solid career for himself must have made plenty of money along the way would he be suited to our passing style of play now even if he was interested in a return?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

PUSB-We_are_going_up

He would love to come back, but he has said he isnt sure we could pay his wages, would love him back

SlowerThanPlatt

Made a solid career for himself must have made plenty of money along the way would he be suited to our passing style of play now even if he was interested in a return?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
He’s spent half the season at Swansea and that’s their entire game so yes. They have offered him a contract

Greggs

Deffo yes from me, only so i can hear Oggy call him 'Cyprus Crispie' every week.

Last edited:

Deity

Mckirdy has just scored for Swindon again. Was he linked to us or what is simply a suggestion ??

TomRad85

He needs a spell in L1. No higher.
There will be people who look at all aspects of his game who would help make that decision and decide if its a risk worth taking. Doesn't always work though, he could be another McNulty of course.
Me personally would just find it funny as Swindon fans are proper dickheads.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread