Transfer Shouts (3 Viewers)

Grendel

lol just looked at some of the others on there

Marty

How has Morgan Rogers been progressing? looked like he had a decent future ahead of him while he was at Lincoln.

SBAndy

How has Morgan Rogers been progressing? looked like he had a decent future ahead of him while he was at Lincoln.

1 goal in 20 games for relegated Blackpool, following 1 in 17 last season.

Looking past that, seems he has 1 year left on his contract at Man City and, with the kind of seasons he’s had, there could be appetite for him to move on permanently in the summer.

JonesBob

With our transfer policy AV and MR care about character as much as ability, and also the team's style of play. I'm not saying we are one dimensional but we do not play with wingers. I love MR style of play but with players from a bygone era maybe Tommy Hutch wouldn't get in the team. Yorath would do well and so would Mortimer, but some wouldn't.

shmmeee

Robins has played various formations though. This one only came about really because of staffing issues. The L2 4222 had wide-ish midfielders, the L1 433 sort of as well which is why we got Kastaneer and Jobello in. I wouldn’t be shocked if he takes the rebuild in the summer to try something new.

Sky Blue Pete

Robins has played various formations though. This one only came about really because of staffing issues. The L2 4222 had wide-ish midfielders, the L1 433 sort of as well which is why we got Kastaneer and Jobello in. I wouldn’t be shocked if he takes the rebuild in the summer to try something new.
Yeah Robins makes do and mends

shmmeee

Yeah Robins makes do and mends

If we went up I’d like to see us go to a 4231, we need new CBs/FBs anyway. And it allows us to play Sheaf, Vik, Hamer and O’Hare in their best roles. Then get a new defence and a couple of wide forwards in.

slowpoke

If we manage it this season it will be a whole different ball game imo, lots of better players who will be brought in in various positions and yes starting with a whole new backline but that’s needed whatever division we are in.
I think the four you mention plus one or two others would thrive with better players around them.

Brighton Sky Blue

If we went up I’d like to see us go to a 4231, we need new CBs/FBs anyway. And it allows us to play Sheaf, Vik, Hamer and O’Hare in their best roles. Then get a new defence and a couple of wide forwards in.

Don’t envy the new recruitment team’s task in needing to plan for both divisions, I can’t imagine many targets would be suitable for both.

SBT

There’s something funny about how our three promotion pushes have come about after injuries essentially forced us to abandon our wide play and just stack the team with CMs. Less so this season I guess, but definitely in L1 and L2.

Brighton Sky Blue

There’s something funny about how our three promotion pushes have come about after injuries essentially forced us to abandon our wide play and just stack the team with CMs. Less so this season I guess, but definitely in L1 and L2.

Didn’t we switch to a wing back system to win L1?

Blind-Faith

Maybe not a transfer shout as such , but John Bostock is playing an absolute blinder in the play off final, don’t think I’ve seen him give the ball away.

looks a cut above everyone else on the pitch

Last edited:

Sky Blue Harry H

Hmm, two freebies from League Two doesn’t scream ‘ambitious’ to me.
Isaiah Jones at Boro' from non league. It's only a rumour (always loads at this time of year) As others have said, nearly all depends which league we're in. I think the loan signings we utilise will be as important as anything else, assuming we don't go up.

Users who are viewing this thread