Transfer Shouts (3 Viewers)

Terry_dactyl

Sory Kaba…8 goals in 14 for Cardiff. Sounds like he fits the bill as a potential Vik replacement. In the last year of his contract in Denmark. Cardiff can’t sign him as they’re under a transfer embargo…can’t pay money for anyone until they’ve paid off the fee for Emiliano Sala.

slowpoke

We don't play a high line so he's no more likely to be exposed by pace than he is currently. I think it says an awful lot than a Manchester City academy graduate credits him with a lot of his own development this season.
And so he should, not sure if you watched the Newcastle/Arsenal match in the week but the pace of both teams when attacking was frightening, we have to be realistic, but this is hopefully a conversation for the 28th.

CCFCSteve

Sky just announced ‘breaking news’ that Wolves are leading the race to sign Gyokeres, with Palace and West Ham also interested. Nice one sky, old news, now pipe down until play offs are done !

procdoc

Charlie Patino, Joel Piroe, Cresswell, McNally, Ziam Flemming. If we are still in the championship I’d take Yates from Blackpool, he’s impressed me when I’ve seen him

slowpoke

Any West Brom players tickle our tastebuds, my suffering Albion mate has told me apparently they have to get rid of a load of their top players talk of O’Shea, Swift and Grant plus others up for grabs, Grant cost them £15million from Huddersfield, he won’t be on £5k a week and I think he managed three goals this season, I like O’Shea too only 24 decent defender but I think he’s been out injured and I like their centre-half Cedric Kibre strangely on loan at Cardiff, thought he was excellent against our Vik this season without having to wrestle him to the ground every attack.
They will have some good kids their Acadamy is very good.
Any others ?

fernandopartridge

Any West Brom players tickle our tastebuds, my suffering Albion mate has told me apparently they have to get rid of a load of their top players talk of O’Shea, Swift and Grant plus others up for grabs, Grant cost them £15million from Huddersfield, he won’t be on £5k a week and I think he managed three goals this season, I like O’Shea too only 24 decent defender but I think he’s been out injured and I like their centre-half Cedric Kibre strangely on loan at Cardiff, thought he was excellent against our Vik this season without having to wrestle him to the ground every attack.
They will have some good kids their Acadamy is very good.
Any others ?

Kibre and O'Shea are of interest, none of the others really

larry_david

Van Dijk could give Godden a 20 yard head start, take a picture, drink an espresso, and still get to a loose ball before him
And whilst this is a dig at Godden, it's not an aggressive dig. It shows how different the step up in class is going to be. On Saturday there was a long ball and Godden was 3 yards offside and the defender still got there first. Even Clive was miffed by it.

If we go up, we need to address pace as it's something we lack in the entire squad and always have!

The Philosopher

Godden is a great finisher who needs to play alongside a central target man and get in the end of opportunities in the box. To my mind Vik is a player who cuts and runs in.

Godden is being required to fetch and run a lot in this set up. Not his forte.

With regards to shouts, until we know what division we will be in it’s a futile exercise.

However, raiding Reading and Blackpool and whoever doesn’t make it out of the L1 playoffs is a sensible place to start.

Tomh111

I'd be looking to sign Panzo and McNally on permanent transfers.

I still really like Bali Mumba at wingback

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

baldy

Do you know if O’Shea is left sided ?
Just rang my mate who reckons O’Shea would be a good signing and cheap but a top wage.

You rang your mate to discuss it as if it’s a real possibility? Hope you talked about something else too 🤦🏻‍♂️

Nuskyblue

Norwich - the so called to yo club - had an £80 million wage bill and spent £50m on fees in the relegation season. Any player signing a contract in the league will through their agent be demanding big salaries
That's a crazy wage bill, you'd imagine that teams would build in relegation clauses to contacts to safeguard against this.

Grendel

Anyone know if this account is reliable? Would be a decent signing

Its clearly ridiculous but I’m sure some will be booking Italian lessons as we speak

Users who are viewing this thread