Transfer Shouts (3 Viewers)

Skybluedownunder

so you think that speculating that Lawrence and Kane were at loggerheads has merit? i won’t join you throwing insults and if others agree with you then i must be out of touch.

When one of the ITK’s said he’s lucky to be breathing or standing (can’t remember if it was breathing or standing) you’d think he’s upset someone… therefore it’s a question of who.

Some people have said Fadz, my one I’m saying is Big Dennis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Esoterica

A small squad containing players who regularly miss large chunks of the season like Dabo, Kelly, Eccles, Godden. Not being able to move out top earners deemed surplus to requirements creating further difficulties in bringing players in. Prospective late sale of Hamer with only the wages to re-invest at the wrong end of the transfer window. An academy that needs serious investment to be bringing through players at the level we need now. Think Robins is going to need to pull off another of his miracles this season.

saveitforthewombles

A small squad containing players who regularly miss large chunks of the season like Dabo, Kelly, Eccles, Godden. Not being able to move out top earners deemed surplus to requirements creating further difficulties in bringing players in. Prospective late sale of Hamer with only the wages to re-invest at the wrong end of the transfer window. An academy that needs serious investment to be bringing through players at the level we need now. Think Robins is going to need to pull off another of his miracles this season.

Conjecture

mr_monkey

If no-one left or came in from this point, I would say we can do better this season. Having Kelly back will add options in the midfield, and got a feeling Waghorn might come good.

We desperately need a new lwb and at least one CB (preferably two and at least one left footed) get them in and loose no one and I'd agree (not about Kelly and waghorn though as I think their time has passed)

Samo

Are we the most depressing fan base in the country or are all of the other forums full of pessimistic bedwetters as well?

Its not really surprising is it? MR has done a u-turn on his squad size remarks, we've been primed to lose one or more of our better players and the ITK's tell that money will not be reinvested in the squad. Its hardly inspiring.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Its not really surprising is it? MR has done a u-turn on his squad size remarks, we've been primed to lose one or more of our better players and the ITK's tell that money will not be reinvested in the squad. Its hardly inspiring.
But the way we go on, it’s like it’s a shock.we’re not even alone in this. Birmingham, and Reading are in far worse positions, Rotherham have just lost two key players to the league below, Blackpool have just hired Michael Appleton.

the ITKs also said we’d spend in January, our small squad will get us there, and we’ll be fine. Not exactly ambitious but it’s not a disaster

junglej13

If Hamer was sold and the money reinvested in the squad it would put us on such a solid footing for years to come. I find the whole concept of not reinvesting absolutely crazy. Makes me wonder for the first time in ages again what Sisu's exit strategy is.

Skybluebeliever

Two possible signings could drop over the next few days...

@Skybluebeliever @better days - any knowledge on these?

Think a defender from the premiership is very close , couple of other fringe players perhaps . The striker is more of a juggle , with four strikers currently here . any striker coming in would want assurance’s they will get game time , difficult for MR to give this until movement on players going out happens

KenilworthSkyBlue

Think a defender from the premiership is very close , couple of other fringe players perhaps . The striker is more of a juggle , with four strikers currently here . any striker coming in would want assurance’s they will get game time , difficult for MR to give this until movement on players going out happens

Has there been any definitive interest so far in any of those that are likely to be moved on?

Offhegoes

Has there been any definitive interest so far in any of those that are likely to be moved on?
If he is looking to move on Kane, Walker & Waghorn, at least they are 'names'. Kane & Waghorn have performed well in the Championship, and Walker has scored goals in L2 & L1. Could see one of the promoted clubs taking a chance on Waghorn or Kane.

Users who are viewing this thread