Tottenham v Coventry match thread (1 Viewer)

Otis

If Thursday is such a big game. Do you think the crowd will be as big as the Shrewsbury game especially when you could buy a ticket with lost money from down the back of the sofa?

Nope. They won't be big games for people until we get to Wembley and then 50,000 City fans will be saying they went to every single round.

Ashdown1

Just had a text from a Spurs friend who says................'The City fans were superb in their numbers and in great voice throughout' !!......................and on that note, take a look at some of the appalling crowds around today !!

SkyBlue_Bear83

I wasn't there and never listen to it as I was working.Can some one tell me if we had chances to score

Friedel made a world class save from a corner and also had a goal disallowed in injury time which must have been a tight call. Apart from that, just a few half chances where a good cross with no body on the ending it an a few half chances for Clarke

THFC6061

The game was effectively over after 37 minutes but full credit to Coventry for sticking to their task and keeping the scoreline respectable.

The best of luck with the rest of your season and hopefully it won't be much longer before City are back in the Top Flight where they belong.

Otis

Always quite like Spurs and always favour them in the North London derby.

Alan Sugar? Chas and Dave? Ossie? Hoddle? Greaves? Who knows, but always had a soft spot for them.

Sky Blues

The 11 minute one was Bailey, it is corrected below the 64th minute in the live text

Ah, I see now. Cheers. They could have made the correction a bit clearer. On a quick scan through I didn't pay attention to the time (I assumed naturally it was going chronologically) and saw that as a separate booking for Bailey. :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread