Tottenham v Coventry match thread (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Tried to find my sock
No good it's lost
Something's gone wrong again
Need a shave
Cut myself need a new blade
And again and again and again again and

Tried to fry an egg
Broke the yolk no joke
Look at my watch just to tell the time
But the hand's come off mine

Nothing ever happens to people like us
'Cept we miss the bus
Something goes wrong again
Need a smoke use my last 50p
But the machine is broke

Nothing ever happens to people like us
'Cept we miss the bus
Need a smoke use my last 50p
But the machine is broke

Turn up early in time for our date
But then you turn up late
Need a drink go to the pub
But the bugger's shut
Ah something goes wrong again

Skyblueweeman

Would love to hear Robins HT team talk. I know we're unlikely to get a result but this is where we'd see how good he actually is. "Do yourself proud, keep tight and win the 2nd half"....

Macca

Only me who doesn't care for today? With no league game to be up for and a no hope cup game it almost seems like international break weekend

scroobiustom

The BBC radio coverage is so shit,

called Robins him, asked if Steve Oggy was a coach

referring to cov players as 'the goalkeeper', 'the full back', 'the player on the line' - JESUS!

have switched off now, time for darts!

Swanny80

What were people expecting?

Sooner this is done the better. We need another league game ASAP. Roll on Carlisle

Astute

Some of you lot are so funny. We are playing the 3rd best team in England and their internationals. Yet we should be doing better. At least Clarke is starting to get into the game. Could be fun when he is against Div3 defenders again.

I really was suffering a lack of interest for today's fixture.......whereas i cant wait for our next league game. Fully expected a pasting today, at least the darts is on!

lordsummerisle

If we're going to get tonked he might as well bring on Defoe, at least I'd get some points for my Fantasy League team.

BackRoomRummermill

Not surprising and at least Spurs have put out a near full squad and by doing this have shown us some respect which i applaud , it aint over yet and what ever the score be good experience for the the team and MR

PUSB !

torchomatic

I hope we can get at least one for those who have made the trip. Give them something to shout about.

ccfcway

Some of you lot are so funny. We are playing the 3rd best team in England and their internationals. Yet we should be doing better. At least Clarke is starting to get into the game. Could be fun when he is against Div3 defenders again.

we lost 6-1 at arsenal and i clapped them off the field, as at least we tried against a team that was clearly far superior, today the players do not look interested at the mo. it reminds me a a last game of the season when you know you are safe

Otis

Yep. 51 places between the two sides. What do people expect? I am not too unhappy at all. As long as we can be competitive and not just lie down. Thursday is the big game anyway.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

skybluesteve76

Yep. 51 places between the two sides. What do people expect? I am not too unhappy at all. As long as we can be competitive and not just lie down. Thursday is the big game anyway.

Hope it doesn't do us much harm? All of a sudden we have lost the last two games and face a bogey side at home on the JPT!

Otis

Hope it doesn't do us much harm? All of a sudden we have lost the last two games and face a bogey side at home on the JPT!

But we clearly should have had at least a draw out of the Shrewsbury gaame and today was all but a write off anyway. We needed Spurs to be under par to get anything today. Thursday is a whole new ball game.

Brighton Sky Blue

A League 1 team should expect a battering from most top flight sides, let alone a full strength one in the top 5. If we keep it below 5 I won't be too fussed.

Users who are viewing this thread