Tottenham v Coventry match thread (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Yep. 51 places between the two sides. What do people expect? I am not too unhappy at all. As long as we can be competitive and not just lie down. Thursday is the big game anyway.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

Not so many spaces as between Bradford and arsenal.

SkyBlueRuffian

Some supporters obviously enjoy watching their team humiliated down in old London Town, why bother?

I'm sure Robins is secretly relieved at the score.

skybluesteve76

But we clearly should have had at least a draw out of the Shrewsbury gaame and today was all but a write off anyway. We needed Spurs to be under par to get anything today. Thursday is a whole new ball game.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

We didn't get a draw tho did we!?

ccfcway

this is so much better, edge just had a great hearer saved. if we had played like this in the first half we could still be in with a shout. dont know what happened in that first 45

Covstu

I think if at least we can keep it to 3 or maybe grab one back for pride I would be happy. It would be nice to have a confident 2nd half performance to ensure confidence isn't battered too much. Bring on Preston!!

ccfcway

clarke has done ok, and unlucky not to score, thomas has looked really sharp and a mile ahead of baileys first half peformance.

ccfcway

fantastic 2nd half display, its like watching a different teams..what a shame we didnt decide to turn up until half time

ccfcway

finished, edge motm, 2nd half we pressed and the effort was there and we had a goal disallowed, 1st half we rolled over and had our bellies tickled

stupot07

Some of you lot are so funny. We are playing the 3rd best team in England and their internationals. Yet we should be doing better. At least Clarke is starting to get into the game. Could be fun when he is against Div3 defenders again.

You're forgetting that we're only 3 signings away from being a top 6 Championship side. ;)

Astute

3-0 away to one of the best teams in Britain is a decent result.

Back to the bread and butter with pride intact and a few quid made.

Otis

Not so many spaces as between Bradford and arsenal.

Which is why I said on another thread that it makes a difference when you are at home in the cup.

Also key is an under par performance from the higher standing team. Any Premiership team that is at their best is going to beat a lower league team 99 times out of a 100.

Had Spurs put in a sub standard performance today we might have got something out of the game.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Well im happier at the end of the second half than I was after the first. Think Robins must have given then a bollocking at half time.

Second half was alot better! Yes I know it was Spurs and we were never going to get a result but we were far too sloppy in the first half and not many positives from it! Think the occasion got to too many players. The Edge was our best player on the pitch imo!

Black6Osprey

I predicted 2-0 so am not too unhappy either.

Today was always a distraction. Thursday is the big game!

If Thursday is such a big game. Do you think the crowd will be as big as the Shrewsbury game especially when you could buy a ticket with lost money from down the back of the sofa?

ohitsaidwalker king power

Edge was man of the match we think?

Disappointed but not too down. Spurs are a quality team, the gulf in class immense.

Good support from the SBA. Just on coach now waiting for bingo to start! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread