Tonights meeting in London with Onye (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kg82

You ever heard that story about Kim Jong Il telling every short person in North Korea that a cure had been found for the "genetic defect" of shortness and that they should all congregate in a certain place at a certain time? When they did they were all ferried off to an Island, never to be seen again.

Sooooo, just saying!!

Walking Bird

I read this earlier
Encouraging news from Thorne regarding some potential (loan) signings. I can't say anymore about anything though. #CCLSC #PUSB

secret squirrell shit!

Skybluedar

You ever heard that story about Kim Jong Il telling every short person in North Korea that a cure had been found for the "genetic defect" of shortness and that they should all congregate in a certain place at a certain time? When they did they were all ferried off to an Island, never to be seen again.

Sooooo, just saying!!

Thanks for that pointless post. That's 3 mins of your life you're not getting back, and probably 1 minute mine between reading and replying... just saying...

kg82

Thanks for that pointless post. That's 3 mins of your life you're not getting back, and probably 1 minute mine between reading and replying... just saying...

Ok, it was actually a joke, touchy! But I'll spell it out - SISU have conjured up a plan to get rid of supporters, hence no updates... It's not funny when you have to explain!

dadgad

It beggars belief that they should call a meeting (with supporters) none of whom are able to divulge what was said.
This is not a totalitarian state. Ridiculous.

kg82

Apologies didn't realise the context in which you posted. It's late in the day and just curious to hear nothing more than the question asked. Too many threads made recently have descended into drivel within a few posts.

No problem - I know I said I was joking but I'm actually starting to worry we've lost a couple of hundred fans!

J

Jack Griffin

It beggars belief that they should call a meeting (with supporters) none of whom are able to divulge what was said.
This is not a totalitarian state. Ridiculous.

That is the worst thing that could happen, anyone who agreed to secrecy is a compromised TWAT!!!

wingy

They could do what Sisu do and say one thing but do the opposite ,unless they''ve been told something truelly significant and could jepeordise it by blabbing .

Skybluedar

How on earth is it enforceable?
One Eye = Big Brother?
Ludicrous.

It's a joke and unless everyone had to sign a confidentiality agreement on entering, they are not bound to keep a lid on what was said. Things will leak although I would guess that there was much real insight or breaking news other than the usual spin and AT trying his best to sound like he has the tools to work with, it's cringe worthy and depressing.

kg82

Kg82 - there is no doubt that there are people losing interest day by day. It can be a struggle but I cannot believe that they have a confidentiality agreement (of sorts) with all attendees it's absolutely crazy. How can they call this a fans forum? Giving a few select people some information and swearing them to secrecy? Is this for real?

I'm sure they can't do that. Any information they give at the fans forum would be information they CAN give as anything confidential would have been signed between the significant parties and therefore couldn't be said. So I can't see fans being gagged as this would surely be a freedom of speech issue, wouldn't it?

Grendel

It is surprising that there has been NO tweets since the meeting or posts anywhere as to what was said. Unless it was just all garbage which is not unlikely.

Perhaps all the attendees have had their tongues ripped out so they can't blab and their hands chopped off so they cant tweet.

Astute

Does anyone here know anyone that was going to this meeting?

Was there ever a meeting? Is this why it was in London, so we would not know if it did not happen?

Did anyone try to get tickets for the meeting, but got turned down?

We have enough on here chatting sh1te about what they know is going to happen. So now we are supposedly to have had a meeting of some sort we don't have anyone coming in here to say something when they have something to say for once.

ashbyjan

Save Our City tried to send a rep but day before meeting he was told couldn't go as now oversubscribed. Not claiming any conspiracy of course as we all know how honest and open SISU are.

torchomatic

FFS! Compromised? This isn't James Bond! Just because no one has said anything about the meeting. Someone posts bollocks along the lines of "bloody SISU I bet they told everyone it was secret", then the Chinese whispers start and you all end up slagging people off when you don't know anything.

Thank God I don't live next to you lot in a communist country. You'd soon be onto the Stasi wouldn't you?

Why not wait until you hear from someone who actually attended before jumping to WILD conclusions.

That is the worst thing that could happen, anyone who agreed to secrecy is a compromised TWAT!!!

Grendel

I have seen this on another thread as well.

This is all a bit silly. Is there honestly a suggestion that the people who attended a meeting to discuss a football club's future plans have signed some form of confidentiality agreement? Is this just some kind of wind up?
What have they had to do - sign the official secrets act? Will they be carted off to Siberia if they reveal all. If they really had to sign something (big if in my view) then I do not know who to feel sorry for the most - the poor delusional people who think they are now "in the know" and dare not reveal all to outsiders or the club representatives who seriously believe that they have that power and influence.

What will happen if someone breaks rank are they going to have their season ticket removed -- is this a threat or a promise?

crowsnest

Save Our City tried to send a rep but day before meeting he was told couldn't go as now oversubscribed. Not claiming any conspiracy of course as we all know how honest and open SISU are.

The event was annouced on 11th Jan and tickets sold to cclsc members only.
All tickets has gone by 22th Jan.

cclsc have a forum with members from the club every season - in the past ranson, elliot, coleman, hoffman have all attended these forums.

cclsc have a forum with members from the club every season - in the past ranson, elliot, coleman, hoffman have all attended these forums.

Surely there wont be a problem spilling the beans on what was said then

kingharvest

I'm glad you posted that - all the bitching about the fact its in london was annoying me. They do this every season, and a hell of a lot of members of teh London Supporters Club all have seasons tickets and travel to most away games as well, so why some feel they should be second on the list of people SISU talk to is beyond me. If it really bothers you, you could join the CCLSC and go to their events, its only a tenner i think. I live in Cov but i'm a member (couldn't go last night cause of work).

Its also not uncommon for whoever is leading these types of events to ask the fans to keep certain info to themselves if they are particularly sensitive. However, anything they don't want to get out they simply won't say - why would they - thats the same as anyone. If you REALLY don't want something to get out, then don't tell anyone.

Astute

So they didn't want anything out so never mentioned anything of importance. Nothing of importance is said, but nobody that was there will mention anything of importance through being told not to? :confused:

I am glad you cleared that up for us :thinking about:

ccfcway

I have no probelm at all with it beoing held in London, in fact, they should do an international one as well, my problem is why the fans that went last night were entitled to know whats going on, but we aren't !

chiefdave

this is really strange. if there's something that's so confidential what are they doing telling it to supporters in the first place? they don't really help themselves, finally agreeing to meet some fans and now noones allowed to know what happened!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread