Tommy Robinson (4 Viewers)

clint van damme

seriously saying I’m a racist facist. you do know the extreme Muslims hate Jews and gays don’t you? the ones tommy stands up against. Tell you what he would have hated. how this country he fought for has turned into a easy pushover dictatorship. but yeah carry on spouting rubbish. I see still no-one wants to discuss things away from a computer?

Essex Ill buy you a pint later in the sheaf. Ill be sitting as you come in on the left side. always a few of us in there

You're right about extreme Muslims but the far right aren't exactly known for their tolerance of Jews and gays.
Now you may not hold those opinions but there are a lot of people among those that Robinson courts who do.

martcov

seriously saying I’m a racist facist. you do know the extreme Muslims hate Jews and gays don’t you? the ones tommy stands up against. Tell you what he would have hated. how this country he fought for has turned into a easy pushover dictatorship. but yeah carry on spouting rubbish. I see still no-one wants to discuss things away from a computer?

Essex Ill buy you a pint later in the sheaf. Ill be sitting as you come in on the left side. always a few of us in there

I actually said I would if I were in Cov. Not quite the same, but maybe another time. I hope to be in London on 23 March, but cannot be in Cov and there at the same time.

CovInEssex

Now you may not hold those opinions but there are a lot of people among those that Robinson courts who do.

Correct. People see the platform and try and push their racist views. I've been a few protests are always see/hear a few pockets of people that need a kick up the arse.

Funny, Tommy was arrested for headbutting one of these said guys.

Grappa

I said he fought right wing mugs. Never said you were a 'racist fascist' but gonna go out on a limb and say you probably are. And how the fuck is the country an 'easy pushover dictatorship'?
The problem with this country is you. Gullible idiots who left school at 16 and want to fit in with their peers who are also gullible idiots.

The Lurker

I said he fought right wing mugs. Never said you were a 'racist fascist' but gonna go out on a limb and say you probably are. And how the fuck is the country an 'easy pushover dictatorship'?
The problem with this country is you. Gullible idiots who left school at 16 and want to fit in with their peers who are also gullible idiots.

you said your grandad would hate people like me and tommy. So why is that? your chatting more shite and getting toe curling now. we voted brexit we the public voted brexit yet this is being sabotaged by the government. that’s a fuckin dictatorship you twat!

martcov

you said your grandad would hate people like me and tommy. So why is that? your chatting more shite and getting toe curling now. we voted brexit we the public voted brexit yet this is being sabotaged by the government. that’s a fuckin dictatorship you twat!

A dictatorship is a government that ignores the current mood of the country, the signs that Brexit has created job losses and losses of influence, bases it’s policy on a manipulated advisory referendum ( advisory means that strict electoral rules and a qualified majority don’t apply ) and carries the country to a disaster despite everything showing that we can only become worse off.

If we were a democracy, there would be a second referendum before we leave to confirm that the people are still with this policy of leave means leave. If they are, then so be it.

martcov

bit like the left hating white Christian people

I don’t see hopenotehate talking about this

Seeing it is right wing Christians who were responsible for the holocaust, I would be more worried about a minority like Jews being persecuted again, than the majority of white Christian people being persecuted by minorities.

The Lurker

A dictatorship is a government that ignores the current mood of the country, the signs that Brexit has created job losses and losses of influence, bases it’s policy on a manipulated advisory referendum ( advisory means that strict electoral rules and a qualified majority don’t apply ) and carries the country to a disaster despite everything showing that we can only become worse off.

If we were a democracy, there would be a second referendum before we leave to confirm that the people are still with this policy of leave means leave. If they are, then so be it.

you absolute idiot lol. the current mood?how do you know the current mood you don’t even live here! everyone said we’d remain but the silent majority voted leave and I imagine the same would happen again. project fear hasn’t worked on many. the loud mouth left on Twitter don’t speak for the country. dictatorship is the powers that be telling us what do to that’s exactly what’s happening with brexit

The Lurker

Seeing it is right wing Christians who were responsible for the holocaust, I would be more worried about a minority like Jews being persecuted again, than the majority of white Christian people being persecuted by minorities.

See you didn’t mention the Muslims homophobic hate speech I put up. says a lot really.

skybluetony176

See you didn’t mention the Muslims homophobic hate speech I put up. says a lot really.

Don’t the majority of white Christians believe god created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve? There’s certainly more tolerance for LGBT in the Christian community but you only have to venture to the corner of the U.K. known as Northern Ireland and listen to the governments bed buddies the DUP to see that there’s plenty of similarities between sections of white Christians and Muslims in the video you linked.

The Lurker

Don’t the majority of white Christians believe god created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve? There’s certainly more tolerance for LGBT in the Christian community but you only have to venture to the corner of the U.K. known as Northern Ireland and listen to the governments bed buddies the DUP to see that there’s plenty of similarities between sections of white Christians and Muslims in the video you linked.

hilarious. you don’t condone the video once yet brings Christians into it the argument. can’t remember seeing a video of Christians outside a school protesting about gays.

skybluetony176

hilarious. you don’t condone the video once yet brings Christians into it the argument. can’t remember seeing a video of Christians outside a school protesting about gays.

I didn’t condone the white Christians either. I was merely pointing out the parallel. In the interest of balance.

Interesting that you mention the video but don’t mention that the white Christian parents of pupils were demonstrating also. Because the school is in a predominantly Muslim area of Birmingham you want to make it about Islam. In fact if you read up about it and the headmaster specifically you will learn that the same headmaster had seen these demonstrations at his previous school which happened to be in a predominantly white area so was being led by white Christians. If you’re interested in balance you would know that. If you only want to drive an anti Islam agenda you wouldn’t or would choose to ignore it.

The Lurker

I didn’t condone the white Christians either. I was merely pointing out the parallel. In the interest of balance.

Interesting that you mention the video but don’t mention that the white Christian parents of pupils were demonstrating also. Because the school is in a predominantly Muslim area of Birmingham you want to make it about Islam. In fact if you read up about it and the headmaster specifically you will learn that the same headmaster had seen these demonstrations at his previous school which happened to be in a predominantly white area so was being led by white Christians. If you’re interested in balance you would know that. If you only want to drive an anti Islam agenda you wouldn’t or would choose to ignore it.

lol so because it’s in a Muslim populated area it’s alright? you are making yourself look rather silly. The video clearly shows Islam doesn’t want to follow our 21st century values. would like to see the video of 100’s of Christians outside a school protesting. proof please and not just some article. bit like the grooming gangs. it’s not just a Islam problem yet the majority we see in gangs are Islam. same here 100’s turning up against western values.

skybluetony176

lol so because it’s in a Muslim populated area it’s alright? you are making yourself look rather silly. The video clearly shows Islam doesn’t want to follow our 21st century values. would like to see the video of 100’s of Christians outside a school protesting. proof please and not just some article. bit like the grooming gangs. it’s not just a Islam problem yet the majority we see in gangs are Islam. same here 100’s turning up against western values.

Where have I said that? There’s a parallel is all I’ve said, as the head teachers experiences alone proves. The rest you have imagined yourself.

Sky Blue Pete

It is terrifying but mainly terrifying for those children who have nowhere to turn with their feelings of attraction against the norm of their culture and will end up suppressing their god given love for someone of the same sex and suffering mentally because no one told them it was ok. Father forgive

Last edited:

Astute

Job losses?

Is that the same job losses we were told that would happen straight after a leave vote that has led to the highest employment numbers the UK has ever had?

Keep your Mart facts to the Mart's facts thread.

Astute

you absolute idiot lol. the current mood?how do you know the current mood you don’t even live here! everyone said we’d remain but the silent majority voted leave and I imagine the same would happen again. project fear hasn’t worked on many. the loud mouth left on Twitter don’t speak for the country. dictatorship is the powers that be telling us what do to that’s exactly what’s happening with brexit
The Tories are trying to take us out. Labour are trying to keep us in. Yet leave voters have a go at the Tories and still back Labour.

Politics are bullshit. And so is racism disguised as politics.

Astute

There is bad in each religion. There is mainly good in each religion. There is bad in non religion. There is mainly good in non religion. But it is easy to pick on the small amount of whatever you want to make a point.

I have never voted UKIP. I didn't vote leave. But I have always defended the right to vote UKIP and vote leave. It is the choice we all have. We are not a dictatorship.

But the BNP is finished. So they have taken over UKIP. Even Farage has said UKIP has become racist. So now I won't defend the right to vote UKIP.

The Lurker

The Tories are trying to take us out. Labour are trying to keep us in. Yet leave voters have a go at the Tories and still back Labour.

Politics are bullshit. And so is racism disguised as politics.

that’s bullshit. majority of mps want to stay. May wants to stay. Corbyn wants to leave but the labour mps want to remain.

politics is bullshit because mps don’t listen to the general public. brexit has proved this

The Lurker

There is bad in each religion. There is mainly good in each religion. There is bad in non religion. There is mainly good in non religion. But it is easy to pick on the small amount of whatever you want to make a point.

I have never voted UKIP. I didn't vote leave. But I have always defended the right to vote UKIP and vote leave. It is the choice we all have. We are not a dictatorship.

But the BNP is finished. So they have taken over UKIP. Even Farage has said UKIP has become racist. So now I won't defend the right to vote UKIP.

small minority? the Islam belief is to kill gays. that’s not a minority. in the Middle East gay people are hung and thrown of buildings to be killed. and stoned to death.

Astute

small minority? the Islam belief is to kill gays. that’s not a minority. in the Middle East gay people are hung and thrown of buildings to be killed. and stoned to death.
And what does Christianity say about people who are gay?

There are paedophile Christians and paedophile Catholics like with priests. Does this make all Christians and Catholics paedophiles?

Astute

The Lurker

And what does Christianity say about people who are gay?

There are paedophile Christians and paedophile Catholics like with priests. Does this make all Christians and Catholics paedophiles?

your making yourself look silly now. I’m talking 2019. Christians have revolved and can now have same sex marriages. can Muslims? also like I said. never seen here a person stoned to death for being gay. I don’t believe in relgion I believe in values

The Lurker

So ISIS follow the religion of Muslims to the letter?

You will find that they ignore just about all of it. And you know this. Yet you have a point to try and prove so you use false information.

not just isis lol. want me to show more in the Middle East? Can if you want?

Astute

your making yourself look silly now. I’m talking 2019. Christians have revolved and can now have same sex marriages. can Muslims? also like I said. never seen here a person stoned to death for being gay. I don’t believe in relgion I believe in values
If we didn't have law and order like where the places you quote there is no doubt there would be more racist crimes and murders.

Astute

not just isis lol. want me to show more in the Middle East? Can if you want?
So you want to show me about those who hold extreme views as a reason to defend those with extreme views?

Cov City Daytrader 87

just to prove my point

Isis has murdered at least 25 people for their sexuality

can’t ever remember seeing a gay person thrown from a building in this country by a Christian but could be wrong

Also if you want to Islam then you'll be killed. Yet if you leave Christianity and become a Muslim you get don't get executed.

Infact Brigitte Gabriel answered a question from an American Muslim about most peaceful Muslims.

Enjoy.

Astute

pardon, why you trying to deflect from the truth? you saying I hold extreme views?
Show where I haven't been truthful.

You are having constant digs at Muslims. But you are not using the full truth. You have made out that Christianity is now OK as it is 2019.

Would you like a list of wrongdoing by Christians?

Sky Blue Pete

Yep absolutely

Users who are viewing this thread