Tommy Robinson (6 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

That can't be true as his reason for having to name them was a big conspiracy to cover it all up despite them having being named in the media prior to the media blackout being put in place.

Yep - can't understand that.

If the media had already named then the reason TR/SYL gave for naming them is untrue and he's telling porkies.
OR
They hadn't been named in the media and what CovinEssex wrote isn't true.

It has to be one or the other.

Having said that if he is re-convicted I do think it's only far that the time he's already spent in jail is taken into account during sentencing. He's an odious prick but he shouldn't serve two sentences for one crime.

I'm waiting for the point where he uses the Alex Jones defence of it's all a character.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

20180515-gawdziakowski-tomasz-a-edit.jpg

This is Tomasz Gawdziakowski.

poles-salford.png

Here he is with the little fella. Tomasz is part of Tommy's security team.

20190127-tomasz-gwadziakowski-gerard-batten-a-1.jpg

Here he is again with that Gerard Batten bloke.

20180711-gawdziakowski-tomasz-combat18-88-tatuaze-a-edit.jpg

Check out Tomasz's tattoos! 88, C18 and 14! That's Heil Hitler, Combat 18 and the 14 words ("We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.")

Little Tom should be careful about hanging about with and employing nazis, people might put 2 and 2 together and infer that he might be a bit further to the right than he actually is.

Out of interest; why did the three Steven fanboys ignore this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Lurker

Out of interest; why did the three Steven fanboys ignore this?

same reason why no one replied to my post about the red head freak handing the letter Sunday. when it came out he’s a racist thug. pot kettle black again.

btw I’ll be in the millpool tonight from 5pm and wheatsheaf from half 6. anyone wanna talk in person rather than be a keyboard warrior. always good to have a debate. Ill be the bloke with nazi symbol on my forehead

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

same reason why no one replied to my post about the red head freak handing the letter Sunday. when it came out he’s a racist thug. pot kettle black again.

btw I’ll be in the millpool tonight from 5pm and wheatsheaf from half 6. anyone wanna talk in person rather than be a keyboard warrior. always good to have a debate. Ill be the bloke with nazi symbol on my forehead

You and west end lad got matching tats? That’s cute!

Grappa

Thick and hard?

martcov

Probably better to meet you at 5:00. would love to actually because you’re probably a good guy at heart.

But, I am not in England.

Grappa

another great reply. Proves my point
Funnily enough, my grandad used to drink all the time in the Millpool. Lived about 10 doors down Hipswell Highway, same side as the pub. Scottish miner. He fought right wing mugs in Africa in WW2. He would have fucking hated people like you and Tommy. Calling yourselves patriots ffs.

martcov

Funnily enough, my grandad used to drink all the time in the Millpool. Lived about 10 doors down Hipswell Highway, same side as the pub. Scottish miner. He fought right wing mugs in Africa in WW2. He would have fucking hated people like you and Tommy. Calling yourselves patriots ffs.

People forget that our parents or grandparents fought against right wing led countries where racism and religious persecution of Jews was government policy. Demagogues, like Hitler, used referenda to claim that he was carrying out the will of the people. Now we have demagogues literally in the streets. Even using the SA tactics to frighten opponents. As in Swindon attacking a remainer ( small woman attacked by a big man ) and as knocking on people‘s Windows in the night.

CovInEssex

20180515-gawdziakowski-tomasz-a-edit.jpg

This is Tomasz Gawdziakowski.

poles-salford.png

Here he is with the little fella. Tomasz is part of Tommy's security team.

20190127-tomasz-gwadziakowski-gerard-batten-a-1.jpg

Here he is again with that Gerard Batten bloke.

20180711-gawdziakowski-tomasz-combat18-88-tatuaze-a-edit.jpg

Check out Tomasz's tattoos! 88, C18 and 14! That's Heil Hitler, Combat 18 and the 14 words ("We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.")

Little Tom should be careful about hanging about with and employing nazis, people might put 2 and 2 together and infer that he might be a bit further to the right than he actually is.

Jesus, not a good look at all.

rob9872

SBT version of DHOTYA :)

Football factory direct quote: "They're foolish men, Tom. Harris think s we're connected cos I fought in the war. What he doesn't understand is, I fought to stop people like him with their Fascist opinions."

All our grandads fought, mainly because they were told to, but lets not pretend that two generations back this country wasn't racist. In fact less educated, less integration from immigration and less tolerant meant they were as a generation mostly more racist. I remember visiting grandad in hospital about 20 years back and he thought saying that "the doctor, the darkie over there" was a term of endearment because he was singing his praises.

martcov

Football factory direct quote: "They're foolish men, Tom. Harris think s we're connected cos I fought in the war. What he doesn't understand is, I fought to stop people like him with their Fascist opinions."

All our grandads fought, mainly because they were told to, but lets not pretend that two generations back this country wasn't racist. In fact less educated, less integration from immigration and less tolerant meant they were as a generation mostly more racist. I remember visiting grandad in hospital about 20 years back and he thought saying that "the doctor, the darkie over there" was a term of endearment because he was singing his praises.

Not to forget our American allies... certainly racist and had all black regiments. Factually the country fought against fascism and racism. Doesn’t mean that was the reason we fought.

clint van damme

what's DHOTYA?

clint van damme

You could literally call yourself a journalist tomorrow if you wanted to, there's no entry requirement to become one

You're probably right, but I wouldn't, and people shouldn't, just because they upload some content on to social media.
In the same way no one would call them selves a renaissance artist just because they'd painted their fence.

CovInEssex

Why's no one answered me about why the terrorist-sympathiser solicitor (he was a member of such group, for the record) gave a wackjob racist a letter to deliver?

It must be because we're all in unison that it's completely wrong and he should be struck off. Thank god for that.

The Lurker

seriously saying I’m a racist facist. you do know the extreme Muslims hate Jews and gays don’t you? the ones tommy stands up against. Tell you what he would have hated. how this country he fought for has turned into a easy pushover dictatorship. but yeah carry on spouting rubbish. I see still no-one wants to discuss things away from a computer?

Essex Ill buy you a pint later in the sheaf. Ill be sitting as you come in on the left side. always a few of us in there

CovInEssex

seriously saying I’m a racist facist. you do know the extreme Muslims hate Jews and gays don’t you? the ones tommy stands up against. Tell you what he would have hated. how this country he fought for has turned into a easy pushover dictatorship. but yeah carry on spouting rubbish. I see still no-one wants to discuss things away from a computer?

Essex Ill buy you a pint later in the sheaf. Ill be sitting as you come in on the left side. always a few of us in there

Alright, we'll discuss nazism, brexit, tattoos, beer and roast dinners

rob9872

You are seriously calling me a liar?
Never seriously but yes lol

Why do you post here? Never see you in the CCFC threads but all over this one, the EU thread etc - do you actually like football? Wouldn't you be better off on a forum with like-minded people discussing there? I don't mind an occasional venture into this sort of debate but I'm primarily here for CCFC news. You're not alone, there are a bunch of others toom but I do find it very odd.

rob9872

Alright, we'll discuss nazism, brexit, tattoos, beer and roast dinners
I like Brexit, beer and roast dinners but I'm less of a fan of Nazi-ism and tattoos :)

rob9872

*Edit - in no particular order :)

NorthernWisdom

Never seriously but yes lol

Why do you post here? Never see you in the CCFC threads but all over this one, the EU thread etc - do you actually like football? Wouldn't you be better off on a forum with like-minded people discussing there? I don't mind an occasional venture into this sort of debate but I'm primarily here for CCFC news. You're not alone, there are a bunch of others toom but I do find it very odd.
I'll answer on his behalf. Was a regular football poster until Northampton...

Users who are viewing this thread