Tom Flanagan (1 Viewer)

TomRad85

Gonna put a marker down: Pask will start in a back three first game of the season. Quote this post.
Stick your neck out a little further... who you reckon in place of?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

Is the injury even confirmed or is it just SBT rumours?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Depends what you mean by confirmed. Person who told me about it is very close to the club. No reason for them to make it up.

TTG

`

Magwitch

Rose probably...depending on how long he's out for.

Edit: hadn't read Frostie's post !
We won’t be kicking off until September/October getting on for three months away if true not sure what this Rose injury is or Dabos’ for that matter, more intrigued as to when and how they got injured we haven’t kicked a ball in anger since March ffs!

Sky Blue Harry H

We won’t be kicking off until September/October getting on for three months away if true not sure what this Rose injury is or Dabos’ for that matter, more intrigued as to when and how they got injured we haven’t kicked a ball in anger since March ffs!
Annoying, but as you suggest, if it had to happen, at least it's early on in the break. They may have been carrying niggles over from last season? A lot of players seem to play on with injuries that get sorted during at the end of the season, it when it gets too serious. I don't know which in these cases, I've just heard from 2 reliable people that it's happened (hip injuries)

Sky Blue Pete

Depends what you mean by confirmed. Person who told me about it is very close to the club. No reason for them to make it up.
Would think most players carry injuries to the end of the season and then rest them up. Operations are more difficult to keep quiet. Pretty confident both will be raring to go if the season starts

I thought he looked alright at the game at St Andrews from what I remember. Robins knows what he’s doing and wouldn’t sign him unless he was sure he could do a job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SkyblueTexan

Coventry City 'hold discussion' with Sunderland defender
The article above says B'ham and us are in a race to try to get Flanagan. Hope we lose this race as I think he's an awful player all the times I've watched him and even Sunderland fans feel the same way. I'd much rather have Willis back from Sunderland than Flanagan.

Warwickhunt

do you think MR would cash in on Rose to use the money to supplement bringing in ex Premier/Championship players ?

AFCCOVENTRY

Rose won’t be going anywhere unless a Premiership club come in for him. Every player in our squad has a shot at Championship football.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

do you think MR would cash in on Rose to use the money to supplement bringing in ex Premier/Championship players ?

Depends on the size of the fee, how much he was allowed to keep and who those players he could bring in were.

Personally I can't really see us getting a massive sum for him that would allow us huge scope in the transfer market. We know he fits into our system and is familiar with his teammates. To sell him just to bring in a similar replacement who wouldn't have that certainty wouldn't be worth it.

If it allowed us to bring in say two or three players fighting for the first team it would be worth considering.

Colin Steins Smile

Rose won’t be going anywhere unless a Premiership club come in for him. Every player in our squad has a shot at Championship football.
Especially, if the recent rumours of him needing surgery and not being available for the start of the season [whenever that is]. Any club wanting to make a bid will wait until he's back playing well again.

Saddlebrains

Nice to see we give players a chance. Loads of people slagged off dabo last pre season

Look at Sunderland fans reactions. They say hes shit. As walsall did with baka. The people that watch him every week can wait to see the back of him in the league below us ffs.

No one on here seems particularly enthused either. I suppose you think Kastaneer is still going to turn into Messi n all

Users who are viewing this thread