Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

todays games

Yeah, the talk of teams running away with it and it's not even Christmas is ridiculous.

Luton could easily have a barren period and surely as they are top and doing so well there must be a fair bit of interest in a number of their players going into the transfer window.
Accrington & Notts C. have won 1 of the last 5. Wycombe, Exeter, and Mansfield have won 2 of the last 5 like us. Yet to some people we have been in relegation form.
 
Slightly off piste - but I follow the results of another team (Hellas Verona in Italy, Serie A) They lost 4-0 today to Udinese, but it was all worthwhile because the final goalscorer was the fantastically named.......Kevin Lasagna (I kid you not!) Merry Sky Blue Xmas everybody !!!
 
Slightly off piste - but I follow the results of another team (Hellas Verona in Italy, Serie A) They lost 4-0 today to Udinese, but it was all worthwhile because the final goalscorer was the fantastically named.......Kevin Lasagna (I kid you not!) Merry Sky Blue Xmas everybody !!!
Often have him up front in career mode on fifa
 
Slightly off piste - but I follow the results of another team (Hellas Verona in Italy, Serie A) They lost 4-0 today to Udinese, but it was all worthwhile because the final goalscorer was the fantastically named.......Kevin Lasagna (I kid you not!) Merry Sky Blue Xmas everybody !!!
I noticed Bob Fishandchips scored for Carlisle yesterday too.
 
Slightly off piste - but I follow the results of another team (Hellas Verona in Italy, Serie A) They lost 4-0 today to Udinese, but it was all worthwhile because the final goalscorer was the fantastically named.......Kevin Lasagna (I kid you not!) Merry Sky Blue Xmas everybody !!!
Sounds tasty in front of goal. Sorry
 
Slightly off piste - but I follow the results of another team (Hellas Verona in Italy, Serie A) They lost 4-0 today to Udinese, but it was all worthwhile because the final goalscorer was the fantastically named.......Kevin Lasagna (I kid you not!) Merry Sky Blue Xmas everybody !!!

The win against Milan was epic! How come you follow Hellas? My first game of theirs was the 2013 game at home to Empoli.
 
Different Jordan Clark(e).
Winger of theirs.
Speaking of which, where is one of the worst defenders I have ever seen now? Still at Scunthorpe?
 
I don't see how though, not coming from a no better than midtable, very poor, not good enough, never going to get promotion with this bunch of rubbish players, side.
Only just halfway through the campaign and it's a tight league. Don't get carried away!

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
 
But no but's, so here's a couple.

giphy.gif


giphy.gif
I'm sure you could have chosen a more aesthetically pleasing pair, if you'd tried.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
 
The win against Milan was epic! How come you follow Hellas? My first game of theirs was the 2013 game at home to Empoli.

Visited Lake Garda/Verona years ago. Then came across a book by Tim parks called 'A season with Verona' where he (Tim Parks) goes to every game (home and away) for a season (Hellas have a few players who you will have heard of) but it is a great read (lots of mad outings - mainly the away trips), Highly recommend it as a read, particularly if you like Hellas (but just as a footy fan) - have a Hellas t-shirt and they are a guilty pleasure of mine! Merry Xmas mate
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom