Today’s games (6 Viewers)

Bugsy

This thread is turning into that bit of a season where fans are fighting with each other in the stands, despite all wanting the same thing (perhaps one small benefit of there being no fans at games).

Imagine grendull and tony going at it at half time...PUSB

covcity4life

I was angry at us not winning a game where Wycombe were dreadful...

Give it a break it was boring back in October
You keep making same mistakes since October though. Remmeber you so angry at an away point at derby lol

Wycombe are clearly not a hopeless team. You should know better

Brighton Sky Blue

You keep making same mistakes since October though. Remmeber you so angry at an away point at derby lol

Wycombe are clearly not a hopeless team. You should know better

I get annoyed at the performance more than the result. We were poor at Derby and poor 2 weeks ago.

What I have been calling for since October is 5-3-2 and each time we play it I'm vindicated.

David O'Day

Barring miracles Wednesday will still be 8 points behind us. Don't let their all too late dead cat bounce ruin your day

Sick Boy

Wycombe and Wednesday will play without fear now as they’ve nothing to lose - can’t see either of them staying up.

covcity4life

Thibk you can call it at Huddersfield for relegation battle

Altho my old flame Tony needs to get 1 more win to make sure really

clint van damme

I get annoyed at the performance more than the result. We were poor at Derby and poor 2 weeks ago.

What I have been calling for since October is 5-3-2 and each time we play it I'm vindicated.

Inconceivable we wouldn't have played two up top far more regularly if Godden and Walker had stayed fit.
We've had bad luck with illness/injury to strikers.

Evo1883

If we do what we need to and get another 7, that means they would need to make 14 points up on us. That’s 4 wins and 2 draws from 7 games, almost inconceivable.

When you realise how long we've stayed above water and only ever really been 7 clear at most ...it shows you how hard It is to get the form to claw it back

Evo1883

But for context, we win just 2 more games they have to win 4 draw 1 and lose 2 from their last 7

And that's if they can keep their GD better than ours

David O'Day

They've got a better goal difference already, so if they gain 7 points, they're above us.

Good that you know how the rest of the season will go, it's currently -17 vs -15 so the only way you can say they will certainly be ahead of us if they have more points.

Which they won't but some of these floofs are acting like they are 1 point behind

Evo1883

We've 7 points in the last 5 games

Same as Wednesday

So as it stands , they aren't taking over us any time soon

Users who are viewing this thread