Today’s games (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Huddersfield result is nice
giphy.gif

D

Deleted member 2477

Brentford pitch looking decent with a n egg chaser club playing on it to. Just shows it can be done with the right investement

Sky Blue Harry H

Hoping Huddersfield don't lose their heads and not be 'right' for the Rotherham game on Saturday. Norwich are different class, as we all know.

Otis

Hoping Huddersfield don't lose their heads and not be 'right' for the Rotherham game on Saturday. Norwich are different class, as we all know.
This is good. Means Huddersfield players will get a right old caning post match.

Be all red arsed and chomping at the bit on Saturday to put it right

Barnsley

That makes zero sense

Due Rotherham’s games in hand and favourable fixtures and fixture pile up, if they beat Huddersfield and you beat them both. Neither will finish above you in my opinion. Huddersfield’s fixtures are dreadful.

D

Deleted member 2477

No really scrappy game but its all brentford now. blues slowing the game down with cynical fouls

Sky Blue Harry H

This is good. Means Huddersfield players will get a right old caning post match.

Be all red arsed and chomping at the bit on Saturday to put it right
Hope you are right Otis - I was trying to find a way to delete my earlier post saying Huddersfield play decent football 🤣 🤣 🤣

Evo1883

Due Rotherham’s games in hand and favourable fixtures and fixture pile up, if they beat Huddersfield and you beat them both. Neither will finish above you in my opinion. Huddersfield’s fixtures are dreadful.

If Huddersfield have dreadful fixtures then they can have Saturday...I'd like to be 7 clear of Rotherham when we play each other

Rotherham have a rough last 6 matches too with 4 being away

Barnsley

If Huddersfield have dreadful fixtures then they can have Saturday...I'd like to be 7 clear of Rotherham when we play each other

Rotherham have a rough last 6 matches too with 4 being away

Exactly if Rotherham beat Huddersfield they’re both doomed and you’ll be save with a couple of games to spare.

no_loyalty

Brentford passing the ball around well, but they have no finish.

Users who are viewing this thread