Tim Kalns aka @ Liesreid is starting to feel the heat (2 Viewers)

SlowerThanPlatt

I agree, but this thread title is a case in point of the double standards. Whoever is behind these 'parody' accounts should have just been let to wither on the vine and be ignored. But here we are with a thread of supposition and guesses about who he is, including people asking for him employer to be informed (yeah, that happened to me as well).

People giving me a hard time about my interaction with Grendel is fine. It's not pretty and frankly, I wish he'd never looked me up on LinkedIn at all. However, he's dishing out plenty here by even starting this thread, as well as countless other abusive tweets at many people, so if people think Kalns (or whoever is behind the accounts) is fair game, then it's open season
Actually if you read the thread the vast majority including Nick agreed an employer shouldn’t be contacted over stuff like this as it doesn’t sit right

Grendel

Actually if you read the thread the vast majority including Nick agreed an employer shouldn’t be contacted over stuff like this as it doesn’t sit right

I don’t think the other side on that debate agree with orca on this either

SlowerThanPlatt

I agree, but this thread title is a case in point of the double standards. Whoever is behind these 'parody' accounts should have just been let to wither on the vine and be ignored. But here we are with a thread of supposition and guesses about who he is, including people asking for him employer to be informed (yeah, that happened to me as well).

People giving me a hard time about my interaction with Grendel is fine. It's not pretty and frankly, I wish he'd never looked me up on LinkedIn at all. However, he's dishing out plenty here by even starting this thread, as well as countless other abusive tweets at many people, so if people think Kalns (or whoever is behind the accounts) is fair game, then it's open season

They’re not guesses are they? I thought it was public knowledge who was behind them - the Trust did ban him after all

Nick

Administrator
From what I understand Orca found out Grendel’s name and did a Google search. What came up was the article in question and Orca used this as something Grendel wouldn’t want people knowing about but really it’s not the same person

Exactly, very much used as a "shut up else we will tell about your wife and where you live".

So, why are they so desperate?

Grendel

Orca

Exactly, very much used as a "shut up else we will tell about your wife and where you live".

So, why are they so desperate?
Who is "They"? You still think I'm part of a group of some sort, even though the people with whom you think associated with wouldn't be seen dead signing Pete's letter. Wheras I did.

Nick

Administrator
Who is "They"? You still think I'm part of a group of some sort, even though the people with whom you think associated with wouldn't be seen dead signing Pete's letter. Wheras I did.

You are part of a group, a group of sad, old cunts.

Erm, you do realise pressing a button on a poll doesn't prove much?

You should probably look to get help before it gets silly.

Orca

What else is there to actually post? This was the first conversation we’d had on there for a month

I was genuinely fascinated what these “secrets” were.

For the record old chap my first name actually isn’t that name. If you really looked at LinkedIn to get it then you are seriously dumb as my profile is not a 75 year old man.

I knew the address was wrong from the start and sent the attachment out to several people and one came back with this very obscure and unfortunate incident.

You do realise if it really was this person it could have had very severe consequences as they may have struggled with this for years?

I'm sure lots of the people you interact with on twitter have unknown things they may have been struggling with. I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise for my actions.

SlowerThanPlatt

I'm sure lots of the people you interact with on twitter have unknown things they may have been struggling with. I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise for my actions.

But from what I know he’s not become aware of a very distressing event of supposedly someone’s past and used it as a way to control and silence someone?

It’s a very low thing to do

Nick

Administrator

You still don't get it, do you?

I am sure lots of people have issues that others don't know about when they make comments. Fact is, you thought you did know and tried to use that as ammo against him.

Why?

I bicker with lots of people on here but if I thought something like that had happened then football and politics would become irrelevant.

Orca

You were harassing him weren’t you?
We had a frank exchange of views about two years prior and he blocked me. Some random, annoymous account asks him who my twitter account belonged to and Les obliged. I have my suspicions that Les was actually the person behind the random account.

Nick

Administrator
Says the person who lords it over everyone on his own special forum. Every. Single. Day.

If the poll doesn't prove much, why have it?

I am saying you voting on a poll doesn't suddenly distance you from the shit you do and who you do it with, does it?

The more you go on, the more you seem to show yourself up. You really aren't this smart guy you try to put across.

Nick

Administrator
We had a frank exchange of views about two years prior and he blocked me. Some random, annoymous account asks him who my twitter account belonged to and Les obliged. I have my suspicions that Les was actually the person behind the random account.

So, were you harassing him too?

We have seen how accurate your suspicions are.

hill83

source.gif

mmttww

I just wondered why you are more eager to not have this thread than you are about discussing CCFC games, that's all?

I think this thread is unhelpful when a statement is about to be issued in the name of this forum. It doesn't portray the forum in a great light and given that the statement is likely to attract attention to it, I wanted to point out that folks may want to consider the scrutiny that content may come under from a range of people (incl. media outlets that are being engaged for the first time) before keeping it on here.

Users who are viewing this thread