Tim Kalns aka @ Liesreid is starting to feel the heat (4 Viewers)

Orca

Whether you posted it or not is irrelevant, it's the fact you were threatening it based on that article.

It isn't him, simple maths looking at the dates is a bit of a giveaway. If it was actually him it makes it even worse!

Ah you mean the Chris W on Twitter who's first ever tweet was to be outraged about an article called Chris West? Maybe your other mate isn't Tim Kalns from the council?

As I have said, you really aren't very clever and seem to be consistently wrong while seeing yourself as some sort of smartarse. I really does hope it comes back to bite you after your latest trick.
I didn't threaten it in the slightest. I mentioned that his approximate address was in the public domain already. I didn't put it there. However, your massive intellect has definitively worked out it's not him and that's not where he lives now or when the article was published. You know best Nick

Nick

Administrator
I didn't threaten it in the slightest. I mentioned that his approximate address was in the public domain already. I didn't put it there. However, your massive intellect has definitively worked out it's not him and that's not where he lives now or when the article was published. You know best Nick

You do realise that saying things like that is threatening? If you send me a PM saying you know where I lived I would take that as a threat, I wouldn't be bothered about you turning up as you a fat, middle aged wet wipe with fuck all about you. The fact you can't see any issue of finding an article about somebody's wife dying and looking at the address on it and using that against somebody you think is him is bad then it says more about you.

You should try the intellect sometime, maybe then you wouldn't post your own name on social media and then get upset when somebody else references it.

When you are thick as fuck, you probably shouldn't mock other people's intellect either. ;)

Moff

Except that I didn't, even though he actually asked me to. It could be him, as it's a startling coincidence - maybe you should ask him. In fact much like the coincidence of someone Grendel doesn't like on Twitter with the initials CW and him being convinced they're former Council employee Chris West.

So you threaten it but don’t. Intelligent stuff.
Why bother in the first place?
Why bother pointing out to people where they could potentially find Grendels address?(or not as you quite clearly got it so wrong)
Why find a link to someone whose wife has died and believe it’s Grendel and not give a fuck?

Seriously why are you here? You are one sad sick fuck.

Grendel

Why bother pointing out to people where they could potentially find Grendels address?(or not as you quite clearly got it so wrong)
Why find a link to someone whose wife has died and believe it’s Grendel and not give a fuck?

The other weird thing was him and salop were constantly referencing me being drunk and sticking glasses on the end of conversations

I assume they thought this was an amusing reminder of how my “wife” died

Orca

You do realise that saying things like that is threatening? If you send me a PM saying you know where I lived I would take that as a threat, I wouldn't be bothered about you turning up as you a fat, middle aged wet wipe with fuck all about you. The fact you can't see any issue of finding an article about somebody's wife dying and looking at the address on it and using that against somebody you think is him is bad then it says more about you.

You should try the intellect sometime, maybe then you wouldn't post your own name on social media and then get upset when somebody else references it.

When you are thick as fuck, you probably shouldn't mock other people's intellect either. ;)

Cheers Nick.

Orca

The other weird thing was him and salop were constantly referencing me being drunk and sticking glasses on the end of conversations

I assume they thought this was an amusing reminder of how my “wife” died

If that was the inference you made, that's up to you. That wasn't my intention.

Nick

Administrator

Because Grendel spoke out about Wasps, CCC and the Trust and he wants him not to.

mmttww

This is an argument between three of you - is there a reason you're not having that argument via DM instead of on here?

Nick

Administrator
This is an argument between three of you - is there a reason you're not having that argument via DM instead of on here?

Is there a reason you are more interested in this thread than you have been any match thread?

Moff

Possibly because the rest of us wouldn’t see what absolute bell ends are connected to the Trust if it was all on DM and not posted here.

Orca

As I've explained Moff, someone viewed my profile on LinkedIn and I'd never heard of them or worked in that industry. I looked them up and that article was there. Around the same time, Grendel made a great point of using my first name and then my full name in tweets. Also around that time, I had a number of random interactions with new twitter accounts who referenced my wife's first name and her profession. One of the accounts was the @kovblog account, setup by Rich Heneghan but accessed by a number of people (so I'm told) which included personal details about me and my wife - these were subsequently deleted. It felt co-ordinated and personal and other than lost of people don't like my opinion, I'd no idea why I was being targeted.

mmttww

Possibly because the rest of us wouldn’t see what absolute bell ends are connected to the Trust if it was all on DM and not posted here.

If you think most folks have the time or energy to read keyboard bitching back and forth over this many pages I think you're wide of the mark. Does more harm than good having it play out on here.

Moff

As I've explained Moff, someone viewed my profile on LinkedIn and I'd never heard of them or worked in that industry. I looked them up and that article was there. Around the same time, Grendel made a great point of using my first name and then my full name in tweets. Also around that time, I had a number of random interactions with new twitter accounts who referenced my wife's first name and her profession. One of the accounts was the @kovblog account, setup by Rich Heneghan but accessed by a number of people (so I'm told) which included personal details about me and my wife - these were subsequently deleted. It felt co-ordinated and personal and other than lost of people don't like my opinion, I'd no idea why I was being targeted.

I am not condoning anyone referencing yours or your wife’s name or profession, that is totally unacceptable, but surely two wrongs don’t make a right!

Grendel

I will try and post a screenshot so people can see what they think

IMG_0229.PNG

Orca

Because Grendel spoke out about Wasps, CCC and the Trust and he wants him not to.

If that was true, why would I have voted for Sky Blue Pete's letter and posted praising it. Like many on here, I paid my pound to join the Trust back in the day, but I've never been to a meeting or met anyone who's a board member

Nick

Administrator

Didn't you post your own name on Twitter?

I don't agree with comments about your wife either by the way, I haven't seen those! That is also crossing a line!

Grendel

Didn't you post your own name on Twitter?

I don't agree with comments about your wife either by the way, I haven't seen those! That is also crossing a line!

Yes he showed a picture with his train ticket

mmttww

Is there a reason you are more interested in this thread than you have been any match thread?

Is there a reason you answer questions that challenge you with a question attacking the credibility of the other person? Should've been a politician, maybe a local councillor.

I'm not going to answer your question as you'll just disregard the answer and / or make assertions about the poster to discredit them in the eyes of your mates.

clint van damme

If you think most folks have the time or energy to read keyboard bitching back and forth over this many pages I think you're wide of the mark. Does more harm than good having it play out on here.

So what's the alternative? Let the wasps/CCC cartel use the compliant local media to set the agenda without reply?
Fuck that.

Nick

Administrator
Is there a reason you answer questions that challenge you with a question attacking the credibility of the other person? Should've been a politician, maybe a local councillor.

I'm not going to answer your question as you'll just disregard the answer and / or make assertions about the poster to discredit them in the eyes of your mates.

I just wondered why you are more eager to not have this thread than you are about discussing CCFC games, that's all?

Grendel

Are you going to post the rest of it as well?

What else is there to actually post? This was the first conversation we’d had on there for a month

I was genuinely fascinated what these “secrets” were.

For the record old chap my first name actually isn’t that name. If you really looked at LinkedIn to get it then you are seriously dumb as my profile is not a 75 year old man.

I knew the address was wrong from the start and sent the attachment out to several people and one came back with this very obscure and unfortunate incident.

You do realise if it really was this person it could have had very severe consequences as they may have struggled with this for years?

Skyblueweeman

Struggling to make out the intricate details of all this but am I right in thinking G, that your wife died?

If true, sorry to hear that, even if it was a while ago.

Confused...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Imagine if it was actually you that had lost your wife and him and the other gimps were trying to use it against you?

Orca

I am not condoning anyone referencing yours or your wife’s name or profession, that is totally unacceptable, but surely two wrongs don’t make a right!
I agree, but this thread title is a case in point of the double standards. Whoever is behind these 'parody' accounts should have just been let to wither on the vine and be ignored. But here we are with a thread of supposition and guesses about who he is, including people asking for him employer to be informed (yeah, that happened to me as well).

People giving me a hard time about my interaction with Grendel is fine. It's not pretty and frankly, I wish he'd never looked me up on LinkedIn at all. However, he's dishing out plenty here by even starting this thread, as well as countless other abusive tweets at many people, so if people think Kalns (or whoever is behind the accounts) is fair game, then it's open season

Nick

Administrator
Struggling to make out the intricate details of all this but am I right in thinking G, that your wife died?

Confused...

No, his wife didn't die but Orca found an article thinking it was Grendel and saw an address in there and tried to use it for "I know where you live" type nonsense.

The woman who died was 52 in 2001, for starters.

Grendel

Confused...

No it’s not me it’s someone dumbo for some bizarre reason thinks is me.

I think the most offensive thing was to suggest I lived in some grotty road in Earlsdon

clint van damme

Confused...

Someone with the same or similar name to Grendel list their wife and certain people, thinking it was Grendel decided to try and weaponise it. Appalling.

Nick

Administrator
I agree, but this thread title is a case in point of the double standards. Whoever is behind these 'parody' accounts should have just been let to wither on the vine and be ignored. But here we are with a thread of supposition and guesses about who he is, including people asking for him employer to be informed (yeah, that happened to me as well).

People giving me a hard time about my interaction with Grendel is fine. It's not pretty and frankly, I wish he'd never looked me up on LinkedIn at all. However, he's dishing out plenty here by even starting this thread, as well as countless other abusive tweets at many people, so if people think Kalns (or whoever is behind the accounts) is fair game, then it's open season

I am sure you can see the difference.

I think he is a massive prick but if I thought his wife had died I certainly wouldn't use it against him. If anything I'd probably be more understanding and sympathetic.

All it shows is how far people will go to try and silence anybody speaking out against the Trust, Wasps and CCC. "We will tell everybody your wife died".

What a fucking prick.

SlowerThanPlatt

Confused...

From what I understand Orca found out Grendel’s name and did a Google search. What came up was the article in question and Orca used this as something Grendel wouldn’t want people knowing about but really it’s not the same person

Grendel

You are incredible

Grendel

I am sure you can see the difference.

I think he is a massive prick but if I thought his wife had died I certainly wouldn't use it against him. If anything I'd probably be more understanding and sympathetic.

All it shows is how far people will go to try and silence anybody speaking out against the Trust, Wasps and CCC. "We will tell everybody your wife died".

What a fucking prick.

Exactly

Users who are viewing this thread