Tim Kalns aka @ Liesreid is starting to feel the heat (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
The only time I ever look is when you lot roll them out! They (were) followed by about 10 people (probably all their own accounts, at that) and (were) even less popular than my own personal twitter account - and I don't really use that! All I'm followed by is hookers and chefs!

The only attention being given them is here!

If I hadn't called it out he would still be on the trust board wouldn't he?

No reason why it shouldn't be called out when it's people in those positions acting like that.

shmmeee

You see, you're doing it now. Can't let it lie and just let it drop, got to have the last word.

tbf I'm probably not in a strong position in needing to have the last word(!) but just let it drop, move on, stop all the infantile bickering that detracts from the message everybody wants, and is really rather off-putting in trying to support it.

giphy.gif

shmmeee

No its wrong and you are being at best naive to deny it

Its really not. And you just don’t want to stop your obsession with people. Trust me it turns people off and just creates division. If you want to be listened to you take the high road and let the rabble scrap it out below you.

Grendel

Its really not. And you just don’t want to stop your obsession with people. Trust me it turns people off and just creates division. If you want to be listened to you take the high road and let the rabble scrap it out below you.

The people who currently are listened to - namely the Trust and PSB in terms of media presence and credibility are massively obsessed - they have the top seat at the table and they have the influence and that is how it always works in any environment - rubbish the opposition and discredit them but try and create a distance from those working for you

Nick

Administrator

These are the people who are listened to though? Nothing wrong with pointing it out, it's actually prevented division.

letsallsingtogether

These are the people who are listened to though? Nothing wrong with pointing it out, it's actually prevented division.
Who is listening to them Nick.
Like Northern said the only time most of us see the shit they preach is on here.
People aren't that stupid you need to ignore these people and not give them air.
They will suffocate themselves.

Nick

Administrator
Who is listening to them Nick.
Like Northern said the only time most of us see the shit they preach is on here.
People aren't that stupid you need to ignore these people and not give them air.

The trust give them plenty of air... The ones who speak on behalf of fans to the media.

People obviously are that stupid, I had cj telling me I was wrong for about a year and that he wouldn't do that.

mmttww

"I provide a service despatching stupid people for the things they're best at. Like winning arguments. Stupid people are great at winning arguments because they're too stupid to realize they've lost."

Orca

Threats like this you mean?

This is what happens when people speak out. These dribbling old men get rolled out with threats like this.

It's why all sides should have been pressured years ago, some seem a bit too desperate.

So when I was doxxed by Les Reid and Cllr Tim Mayer, which included @ing my employer, I didn't hear you piping up then

Grendel

The original Doxxing was nothing to do with him.

In terms what happened on twitter earlier between Grendel and I, we have come to an understanding which now requires no further comment.

Oh I wouldn’t be so sure of that if I was you

letsallsingtogether

The trust give them plenty of air... The ones who speak on behalf of fans to the media.

People obviously are that stupid, I had cj telling me I was wrong for about a year and that he wouldn't do that.
Thing is it his his views doesn't mean everyone of them agree with it.

From what I've read of his on here he is a dick I wouldn't even read them.

Orca

Oh I wouldn’t be so sure of that if I was you
If you don't feel that way that's up to you. Your continued obsession with looking up what I tweet and commenting on it, when I've already removed you from following me multiple times, is a bit weird.

mark82

The message won't get anywhere with people like that being rolled out.

It's exactly why duggins can brag about public opinion and make things up.

I have already warned Pete about the personal (I don't mean name calling) attacks and threats he is likely to get.

By engaging with them you're giving them a platform. Just ignore them.

Nick

Administrator
So when I was doxxed by Les Reid and Cllr Tim Mayer, which included @ing my employer, I didn't hear you piping up then

At least they were clever enough to get the right person. You have done a search of the telegraph site for his name you dopey c**t. You posted your own name on social media then wondered why people used it.

You are a disgrace, you really are. I've found the article for myself.

It was an article about somebody with the same name as him who's wife died. You are using that to try and threaten him and saying his family wouldn't want it brought up.

You are scum. It's bad enough that it's the wrong person but if it was actually him and his wife had died and it was in the paper its a disgrace.

Coroner blasts 'slipshod' 999 service

You haven't even got the brains to look at the dates.

Last edited:

tisza

At least they were clever enough to get the right person. You have done a search of the telegraph site for his name you dopey c**t. You posted your own name on social media then wondered why people used it.

It was an article about somebody with the same name as him who's wife died. You are using that to try and threaten him and saying his family wouldn't want it brought up.

You are scum. It's bad enough that it's the wrong person but if it was actually him and his wife had died and it was in the paper its a disgrace.

Absolutely appalling if true

Orca

It's not me that's just posted it to a public forum now, is it? Why would you do that?

Oh and by the way, feel free to post up any 'threat' I made in regard to this. I had expressly said in tweets and in private to Grendel I wouldn't ever post it.

Orca

It's not me that's just posted it to a public forum now, is it? Why would you do that?

Oh and by the way, feel free to post up any 'threat' I made in regard to this. I had expressly said in tweets and in private to Grendel I wouldn't ever post it.
For avoidance of doubt
Screenshot_20200118-044842_Twitter.jpg

Orca

Even making reference to it is bad enough considering you thought it was him. You also spent time searching for him online and then you call others obsessed?

A random person looks me up on LinkedIn. A person with whom I have no common connections or any link to professionally. I googled the name of that person with the word Coventry, and the article Nick references is on the first page. I had absolutely no clue of Grendel's real name until he searched for me.

NorthernWisdom

I've had a look through that account, it's mental, desperately unfunny stuff. It's the kind of shit that'd turn the most avid whistler pro-SISU. Only fellow mentalists (two of them, according to Grendel) would find it remotely interesting... and given the inanity one of them used to post on GMK, having them as your number one fan isn't exactly a ringing endorsement.
Quite a few of Kaln's followers will be his alter egos

It was far less followers before he got a platform on here. IRL you don't give the drunk shouty old tramp in the street the gig presenting the six o'clock news.

Nick

Administrator

Because it's not him? Because I was disgusted that you would try and use that against somebody thinking it was them?

The fact you were saying I know where you live based on it.

You aren't the brightest, are you? I'd get help, you have crossed a line massively.

Nick

Administrator
I've had a look through that account, it's mental, desperately unfunny stuff. It's the kind of shit that'd turn the most avid whistler pro-SISU. Only fellow mentalists (two of them, according to Grendel) would find it remotely interesting... and given the inanity one of them used to post on GMK, having them as your number one fan isn't exactly a ringing endorsement.

It was far less followers before he got a platform on here. IRL you don't give the drunk shouty old tramp in the street the gig presenting the six o'clock news.
No you put him on the board of the BBC. Which was my point.

clint van damme

I've only found out through this thread he's 65. Astonished at that to be honest.
You just know his house is a hybrid of the gaffs the killers from seven and true detective series one lived in with the royal watcher with the baby doll living in the cellar.

Nick

Administrator
A random person looks me up on LinkedIn. A person with whom I have no common connections or any link to professionally. I googled the name of that person with the word Coventry, and the article Nick references is on the first page. I had absolutely no clue of Grendel's real name until he searched for me.

You then proceeded to give him the "I know where you live" threats without realising that it was a different person. You actually thought he was the poor bloke who's wife died and still tried to use that as ammo.

It about sums you up doesn't it? Yet you are whinging that somebody posts your name after you did yourself.

This is why you and the other rats need calling out and shaming. Couldn't give a shit if you setup a newsgroup in 1986, you are a nasty piece of work.

Orca

Because it's not him? Because I was disgusted that you would try and use that against somebody thinking it was them?

The fact you were saying I know where you live based on it.

You aren't the brightest, are you? I'd get help, you have crossed a line massively.

Except that I didn't, even though he actually asked me to. It could be him, as it's a startling coincidence - maybe you should ask him. In fact much like the coincidence of someone Grendel doesn't like on Twitter with the initials CW and him being convinced they're former Council employee Chris West.

Orca

You then proceeded to give him the "I know where you live" threats without realising that it was a different person. You actually thought he was the poor bloke who's wife died and still tried to use that as ammo.

It about sums you up doesn't it? Yet you are whinging that somebody posts your name after you did yourself.

This is why you and the other rats need calling out and shaming. Couldn't give a shit if you setup a newsgroup in 1986, you are a nasty piece of work.

Ammo? He asked me to post the link and I refused - you're the only one who's posted it. The private conversation Grendel and I had subsequently included me telling him "I can promise you now, I will not post the link or reference it.". I'll leave your clearly superior intellect to work out why

Nick

Administrator
Except that I didn't, even though he actually asked me to. It could be him, as it's a startling coincidence - maybe you should ask him. In fact much like the coincidence of someone Grendel doesn't like on Twitter with the initials CW and him being convinced they're former Council employee Chris West.

Whether you posted it or not is irrelevant, it's the fact you were threatening it based on that article.

It isn't him, simple maths looking at the dates is a bit of a giveaway. If it was actually him it makes it even worse!

Ah you mean the Chris W on Twitter who's first ever tweet was to be outraged about an article called Chris West? Maybe your other mate isn't Tim Kalns from the council?

As I have said, you really aren't very clever and seem to be consistently wrong while seeing yourself as some sort of smartarse. I really does hope it comes back to bite you after your latest trick.

Nick

Administrator
Ammo? He asked me to post the link and I refused - you're the only one who's posted it. The private conversation Grendel and I had subsequently included me telling him "I can promise you now, I will not post the link or reference it.". I'll leave your clearly superior intellect to work out why

Are you thick?

My issue is that you THREATENED it in the first place based on that.

If you struggle to understand I would suggest not threatening people in the first place.

Yeah I did post it, to show exactly the type of person you are.

Users who are viewing this thread