Tim Fisher's interview (1 Viewer)

Grendel

if that happens you'd get no apology from me.We should'nt be in this league playing in the dreadful JPT in the first place.

The Rev

I would be interested to know why we shouldn't be. Leeds, Man City, Leicester, Norwich and both Sheffield clubs have. In fact every club that has been relegated from the Premier League and did not get back under parachute land have. Have SISU owned all these clubs? Would we not have been there anyway had Mr Coventry and his hapless operation premiership bunch still been around (actually no we would be broke) This has more to do with financial reality than ownership.

Grendel

If all of our debts are to SISU (apparently they are), and they cut their losses and piss off - surely we're debt free again...?! :thinking about:

Is that right? Probably not. Someone who knows these things put me right if not - coz i'm pretty sure they're close to pissing off.

Er no we owe £54 million I believe.

Grendel

Rich,is that another rumour ?because if it is, its on the wrong thread, and very shortly Torchy will be asking you for links.

The Rev

Let us hope it is not true or we have no club and you will be having to watch Norwich (ex League One) if you want to see a game.

Astute

Sorry Valiant, don't get your point at all

Edit; not about the cash

The Reverend Skyblue

I would be interested to know why we shouldn't be. Leeds, Man City, Leicester, Norwich and both Sheffield clubs have. In fact every club that has been relegated from the Premier League and did not get back under parachute land have. Have SISU owned all these clubs? Would we not have been there anyway had Mr Coventry and his hapless operation premiership bunch still been around (actually no we would be broke) This has more to do with financial reality than ownership.

of course SISU did'nt own there clubs. Two are now in the Prem,3 in the Championship and only us and poor Sheff Utd are stuck here.

I have no interest in how other clubs got down to this level, i'm only interested in Cov, but without going through there reasons, i bet they had just as shit owners as ours, but they got rid of there's somehow, or in Norwich's case they sacked ther rookie manager who was there goalie before,(ring a bell there)
We can't get rid of these parasites can we, and thats why i'm so fooked off

The Rev

Grendel

How can we owe 54 million? Weren't we 30 million in debt when they took over? Why has it nearly doubled?

I believe that is the debt that is owed (I am not sure) to the capital holdings company. We have never been debt free and the notion they paid nothing is also not true. They just side the debt to another company.

Brighton Sky Blue

And people still back them lol. Bsb,im normally a chilled person,what you read on here isn't the way i am in everyday life,i come on here and just lose it.

That's fine, just vent your spleen at those who deserve it (Leicester fans, Welsh people, even Scots), but not on here at people who do actually all want to see our club succeed.

The Reverend Skyblue

Let us hope it is not true or we have no club and you will be having to watch Norwich (ex League One) if you want to see a game.

without knowing me, how can you comment what i might do if we go tits up.I really don't like people telling me what I might do, when you don't know me from Adam.

For the record i would not support any other club ever, if we go belly up, I would rather go shopping with the Mrs, and thats a huge ask.If i could'nt do that i'd watch Rugby

The Rev

Brighton Sky Blue

No club is too big to go down, Duffy, but as history has tended to show, most clubs are too big to stay down. It is not elitism or arrogant to suggest we are bigger than the majority of clubs in the division, which is where the frustration lies. Going from Old Trafford to Huish Park (via Oakwell) in the space of just over a decade-not hard to understand where Rev's coming from.

torchomatic

Ha ha, now i know you're a joker. Whilst you're busy spitting your bile at your fellow fans you conveniently forget that he was the twat who got us in the mess we We are in now. And you accuse others of worshipping corrupt regimes. :jerkit:

Worst thing that could of happened was richardson leaving.

Last edited:

torchomatic

No,they are not. They did not sell our home to developers then rent it back. We've been through this before. I would rather have Sisu any day over that corrupt bastard. Do some googling and then you'll understand.

valiant15

I do understand,I don't particularly like him either. The hatred you have for him is the same i and younger posters than me have for sisu. Do you not understand that?

torchomatic

Yes, but Sisu were dealt a bad hand - their fault maybe. Richardson was the dealer.

Grendel

without knowing me, how can you comment what i might do if we go tits up.I really don't like people telling me what I might do, when you don't know me from Adam.

For the record i would not support any other club ever, if we go belly up, I would rather go shopping with the Mrs, and thats a huge ask.If i could'nt do that i'd watch Rugby

The Rev

Well we don't "just" sign 35 year old crocks but that now seems to have become your mantra. I am not implying you watch Norwich but I am stating that by wishing SISU leave you are by definition wishing the extinction of the club.

Grendel

Ha ha, now i know you're a joker. Whilst you're busy spitting your bile at your fellow fans you conveniently forget that he was the twat who got us in the mess we We are in now. And you accuse others of worshipping corrupt regimes. :jerkit:

I guess it is only successful corrupt regimes that he will worship. So North Korea is great and Libya well forget it.

kepit 2 yusen

Can i ask all the negative SISU haters what the reaction will be if we happen to get promoted and get to wembley this season? I imagine itll be one of bandwagon jumping and delirium and not a single SISU out protest in sight. I would expect a lot of humble pie to be eaten and apologies but of course you would all still try and find reasons to be negative.
<br />

Wembley ? Promotion ? Your deluded ! There's no way without drastically strengthening the squad we will be in with a sniff ! It's a difficult league and we need to be punching way above our weight to get remotely reasonable. I predict bottom half to lower table at the moment. We could not survive the onslaught of teams sometimes sitting back in the championship. What hope with teams that really want to wop our arses.
I'm not a fan of business managers/ accountants in football - strange breed and even less a fan of football fans who think they are business managers/ accountants ! They are like governments who rip the heart out of the country whilst trying to justify it and expect moral and spirit from those who are affected.

Astute

I do understand,I don't particularly like him either. The hatred you have for him is the same i and younger posters than me have for sisu. Do you not understand that?

If you were like a lot of us that have been going to games for 30 years or more you would understand our hatred for the man.

I was born the year after we went up. All I ever knew was top flight football. Maybe we were always near the bottom of the table, but we were top flight. Up there longer even than Manure. Up there longer than teams that had played in Europe whilst we were there. We should have been in Europe ourselves in 87.

We went from all of that and owning our own cosy ground to being about bankrupt without assets. This was whilst selling all our best players all the time. How do you think it happened? Where do you think the money went?

SISU were left to pick up the pieces. They threw money at us at first. They got it wrong. Their idea was to get us promoted and sell quickly. Now we are stuck together. That is until we are sellable again. I don't like being run by them, but it is them we have. A marriage of inconvenience.

Brighton Sky Blue

If you were like a lot of us that have been going to games for 30 years or more you would understand our hatred for the man.

I was born the year after we went up. All I ever knew was top flight football. Maybe we were always near the bottom of the table, but we were top flight. Up there longer even than Manure. Up there longer than teams that had played in Europe whilst we were there. We should have been in Europe ourselves in 87.

We went from all of that and owning our own cosy ground to being about bankrupt without assets. This was whilst selling all our best players all the time. How do you think it happened? Where do you think the money went?

SISU were left to pick up the pieces. They threw money at us at first. They got it wrong. Their idea was to get us promoted and sell quickly. Now we are stuck together. That is until we are sellable again. I don't like being run by them, but it is them we have. A marriage of inconvenience.

There was the CET interview with him published a few months ago that lauded him as a pioneering and ambitious man for orchestrating the construction of and then move to the Ricoh. What precisely they are smoking on Corporation St I wouldn't like to guess.

Macca

Very wise words old chap. We sold everything we had for one or two entertaining seasons. Like me renting a ferrari

wingy

KD the debt figure is grossly inflated ,OSB put a breakdown on a thread in the last couple of weeks ,He has it figured we owe Sisu somewhere around £21-23m. Just took a couple of hours out of here to eat ,lwatched Elbow live @ T in the park ,i recommend it.

Godiva

KD the debt figure is grossly inflated ,OSB put a breakdown on a thread in the last couple of weeks ,He has it figured we owe Sisu somewhere around £21-23m. Just took a couple of hours out of here to eat ,lwatched Elbow live @ T in the park ,i recommend it.

Must be a bit more as we owed them £23.4m by 31/05/09.

Grendel

Whatever it is it isn't nothing as Rich87 alleges.

wingy

Must be a bit more as we owed them £23.4m by 31/05/09.

Here it is Godiva From thread 17885 page1 if you wan't to read the whole thing.

jan 2008 to may 2008 £3m
2009 £7.6m
2010 £3.1m
2011 £7.1m

Total £20.8m which should be the total losses of CCFC that SISU have funded via SBS&L then via CCFC H up until 31/05/11. Why then is the debt £54m ? Well thats because they have left the inter group balance at its full value which includes funding CCFC received via CCFC H prior to when SISU came in.

Godiva

Here it is Godiva From thread 17885 page1 if you wan't to read the whole thing.

jan 2008 to may 2008 £3m
2009 £7.6m
2010 £3.1m
2011 £7.1m

Total £20.8m which should be the total losses of CCFC that SISU have funded via SBS&L then via CCFC H up until 31/05/11. Why then is the debt £54m ? Well thats because they have left the inter group balance at its full value which includes funding CCFC received via CCFC H prior to when SISU came in.

Thanks Wingy.

This is from FAQ-2-Money Talks:
Loans. Much is discussed about the SISU and other loans. Here are the facts as have so far been made available. On takeover the net liabilities of the group were discounted down by £35m leaving net debts of £8m for SISU to fund plus £3m losses from takeover until 31/05/08. By 31/05/08 they had provided a loan of £11m, this money loaned to the company to pay its debts. During the year to 31/05/09 these loans to SBS&L had risen by £12.4m to £23.4m. A further £700k was provided in 2010. Not all of that cash came to CCFC some would have covered the June 2008 acquisition of Prozone Group and funding its liabilities. Bear in mind that the funding SISU investors provide are loans to SBS&L that doesnt mean it all filters down to CCFC Ltd although because of cash flow difficulties much will have. RR was able to say we dont owe any banks but neglected to make clear we sure as hell owed SISU – we were never debt free as claimed. In fact there was £1.5m owed to RR’s own company Arley Group PLC in addition to SISU loans. The SISU loans do not charge interest those from Arley Group PLC did £153745 (2009) £310059 (2010)

Is it any wonder that we human beings are confused and clueless when it comes to accounting?
I would not even dare to whisper to myself: 'I can't see the original £8m sisu took over in the figures you quote'.

Sawyer

Great interview, look forward to seeing them answers put into practice. Nice and honest as well, like the Keogh answer, he's been offered a contract if he doesn't want it then we will get best possible deal, good lad.

Wallace

One thing about those clubs you mention above is that they all had been taken over and had investment poured into them.

@richh87

Whatever it is it isn't nothing as Rich87 alleges.

I didn't say we owe them nothing - I was saying if we can convince them to piss off maybe it can be written off. If we went into admin they'd only get a small percentage of the money.

It's the only way I can see us getting rid of that debt.

thechase

<br />

Wembley ? Promotion ? Your deluded ! There's no way without drastically strengthening the squad we will be in with a sniff ! It's a difficult league and we need to be punching way above our weight to get remotely reasonable. I predict bottom half to lower table at the moment. We could not survive the onslaught of teams sometimes sitting back in the championship. What hope with teams that really want to wop our arses.
I'm not a fan of business managers/ accountants in football - strange breed and even less a fan of football fans who think they are business managers/ accountants ! They are like governments who rip the heart out of the country whilst trying to justify it and expect moral and spirit from those who are affected.

Sorry didnt i highlight the word IF in capitals and bold font. It wasnt an opinion it was a question. So apart from proving my point you are also clearly either incapable of reading or choose to ignore whats actually written.

Users who are viewing this thread