Tim Fisher's interview (1 Viewer)

Sutty

Someone from the club says something, Cov fans moan. Nothing new here.

If he's positive, it's all spin and bullshit.
If he's negative, SISU are killing the club.

I'm fed up with it now to be honest. Wake me up when the pre-season friendlies start.

CUS Wyken

We positively have the most negative fans....

and i wonder why eh.

We.....
dont own our ground
have no money
have no assets
inexperienced manager
small squad
lowest point in the club history since the 60's
worse league record in all 4 divisions

and there's more but can't be arsed to moan

torchomatic

and i wonder why eh.

We.....
dont own our ground Richardson
have no money. Richardson
have no assets Richardson
inexperienced manager Sisu
small squad Sisu
lowest point in the club history since the 60's Richardson
worse league record in all 4 divisions ?

and there's more but can't be arsed to moan

CUS Wyken

What do you mean by worse league record in all 4 divisions?

Only team who havent finsihed in the top 8 in all 4 leagues since 1998.

Rochdale were the same but they got promoted the other year.

I think we have some of the best supporters considering... especially away.

Astute

The only club not to own our ground?
The only club without money?
The only club without assets?
Our manager has more experience than others
The only club with a small squad?
So we punched well above our weight for 30 odd years
Worse record than clubs that can only dream about reaching the Championship, let alone the Prem?

Some people need to take a breather, sit back, take a reality check and see who we have and see how we do when the season starts.

ajsccfc

I wouldn't class that as the worst. Least interesting maybe, but I'd take not finishing in the top eight of the top two divisions (up to this season) over doing anything in the fourth. I don't envy Bradford, for example.

torchomatic

So are we blaming Sisu for stuff from 1998 now?

Only team who havent finsihed in the top 8 in all 4 leagues since 1998.

Rochdale were the same but they got promoted the other year.

I think we have some of the best supporters considering... especially away.

CUS Wyken

The only club not to own our ground?
The only club without money?
The only club without assets?
Our manager has more experience than others
The only club with a small squad?
So we punched well above our weight for 30 odd years
Worse record than clubs that can only dream about reaching the Championship, let alone the Prem?

Some people need to take a breather, sit back, take a reality check and see who we have and see how we do when the season starts.

You don't get it do you?

Yes other clubs have some problems like us BUT we have the most on and off the pitch.

Pompey were in Europe only 4 years ago. A thing we could only dream about.

Astute

You don't get it do you?

Yes other clubs have some problems like us BUT we have the most on and off the pitch.

Pompey were in Europe only 4 years ago. A thing we could only dream about.

And look where signing players they can't afford has got them. And you tell me I don't get it.

CUS Wyken

I wouldn't class that as the worst. Least interesting maybe, but I'd take not finishing in the top eight of the top two divisions (up to this season) over doing anything in the fourth. I don't envy Bradford, for example.

I would.

Bradford is a example of how we will turnout if SISU are still in charge.

Astute

But least they've had some good memories. What we had during the same period?

So they have memories vut are in a much worse situation than us, but you would prefer to be Pompey than us?

ajsccfc

I would.

Bradford is a example of how we will turnout if SISU are still in charge.

This doesn't really make sense. If you'd say we've got it the worst, logically you're now saying that SISU remaining in charge can only improve things so we're in the enviable position Bradford now hold, apparently better than ours.

valiant15

It's like banging your head against the wall. We've got the most pussy arsed fans in the country. So this is it then,were not aloud to dream of a return to the champ or the prem,we can't dream of signing good players instead of shite all the time? We've got to put up with league 1 and be gratefull to sisu for putting us there? This is ccfc for fucks sake,not bury of stevenage.

Macca

I just saw a Bentley with reg 7 COV, any of our players? Sorry couldn't be arsed to start thread

Astute

I am chilled Macca. I think we will have a good season. I hope if we finish in the top 6 that some will call it a successful season as it will be our best finish for over 40 years, although at a level below we are used to. Saying that clubs that have played at a lower level than is are seen by some to have done better than us as they have finished in the top 6

thechase

Can i ask all the negative SISU haters what the reaction will be if we happen to get promoted and get to wembley this season? I imagine itll be one of bandwagon jumping and delirium and not a single SISU out protest in sight. I would expect a lot of humble pie to be eaten and apologies but of course you would all still try and find reasons to be negative.

Astute

It's like banging your head against the wall. We've got the most pussy arsed fans in the country. So this is it then,were not aloud to dream of a return to the champ or the prem,we can't dream of signing good players instead of shite all the time? We've got to put up with league 1 and be gratefull to sisu for putting us there? This is ccfc for fecks sake,not bury of stevenage.

Say what you want about yourself.

Is being realistic a bad thing? We are not far off being one of the top sides in Div3. We will only find out when the season starts.

Grendel

Can i ask all the negative SISU haters what the reaction will be if we happen to get promoted and get to wembley this season? I imagine itll be one of bandwagon jumping and delirium and not a single SISU out protest in sight. I would expect a lot of humble pie to be eaten and apologies but of course you would all still try and find reasons to be negative.

Most of them will be terrified this happens. They want to see us do badly. Many have stated they would rather we drop another league to get rid of them. The angst has reach fever pitch but they offer no solutions or alternatives.

CUS Wyken

I am chilled Macca. I think we will have a good season. I hope if we finish in the top 6 that some will call it a successful season as it will be our best finish for over 40 years, although at a level below we are used to. Saying that clubs that have played at a lower level than is are seen by some to have done better than us as they have finished in the top 6

So say for example at xmas were 12th in League. Would you still want Thorn in charge?

torchomatic

CUS Wyken

Most of them will be terrified this happens. They want to see us do badly. Many have stated they would rather we drop another league to get rid of them. The angst has reach fever pitch but they offer no solutions or alternatives.

Behave, no-one wants to us dropping even further into abvlion. (spelling)

its posters like you, who think moaners want us to do bad. No fan would ever want us to lose/relegated again

Users who are viewing this thread