Tim Fisher (1 Viewer)

coundonskyblue

<p>
It's a well-known phrase, first used by Mark Twain. </p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Funny really as your post below sums up your misunderstanding of the phrase and its origins beautifully.

You'll have to forgive my ignorance. I did want to study English Literature at university but then the labour party introduced tuition fees and i couldn't afford to go.

wingy

EXpect the official media to announce his demise around 10 days after the event whenever it is.
Personally can never be soon enough for me .
The Original Pantomime Villian who has reduced our Club to a Pantomime

Grendel

I think this is Grendel satirising the fact that one person saying it on twitter is enough to start a "Fisher has gone!" frenzy. By being one person saying "just spoke to him, no he hasn't!" he is stating something that deserves as much credence as the twitter rumour.

Of course he hasn't really spoken to Tim. No more than a random geezer on twitter has the inside scoop on Fisher. But that seems to have gone over everyone's heads!

I dunno Grendel, sometimes I think I'm the only person here on your wavelength..

Thank god for that. I thought it was obvious.

Sky Blue Kid

Originally Posted by dongonzalos Grendel I have to say on the whole defending SISU thing. It must feel a bit like Hitler's last speech.

(Nb. No relation to nazi's etc.... Etc....)

Or "Comical Ali" during Iraq war saying..."We are pushing the infidel Americans and British back over the Kuwait border" while being filmed with American tanks entering Bahgdad over his shoulder. Lmfao!:facepalm:

dongonzalos

I have just reached the point with Tim where what he says becomes a bit irrelevant.

He does not stick with it.

I really want to hear what Joy has to say

Users who are viewing this thread